Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman

Thread: 2 19-nor better then 1 high 19-nor?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

2 19-nor better then 1 high 19-nor?

ADVANCED USERS ONLY! Ok question is only for advanced users.

Would using two 19-nor compound such as (Tren A EOD 100mg and npp EOD 100mg not pinned on the same day) show better results then (Tren A 100mg ED)??

The reason I ask this because I have heard that the two compound have a much stronger synergy then just the one high dosage of tren. Any truth to this..... Also if u feel its better to PM on this subject and don't want beginner users thinking this is the best method to getting big. Which it is far from the truth.. Please PM me
    Thanks always boys!
    NACH3 likes this.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I want to know too, plz don't go in pm situation . Good question , i've read that two orals make really good result with low dose than one of them with high doses

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm awaiting these answers too!

I know NPP and tren a fo work quite well together(just off others experiences) I've not run 2 19nors together yet...

tectime is offline Member
    Even though 2. 19s at a time can be a little rough after the cycle/blast I prefer that over a high dose of only one.

Bump

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just used the combo, but the objective of npp (only 50mgs 3x week) was just to help with elbow injuries, which did the trick.

So the only think I noticed from the npp was the overall improvement in joint health due to its anti inflammatory nature.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate Nandrolone cause It goves me bitch tits real fast...
    I love tren cause im.****ing addidcted to it.

But Ive ran 700mg/weekly before havent last 10 days due to the sides.(you might be fine, that tren was by far the most potent I ever seen...)

If you can handle 100mg tren ED I think it will.gives you better gain.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Don't b a pvssy - lol - JK JK

For real though, I think it will b rough. I ran tren , then deca , now I'm back on tren.

Both would b overkill - IMO

I got some dank deca on hand & at 250mg a week dose I got deca dick by the end of the vial

Tren is just a beating on your body - I don't think, I'll go over 400mg a week again.

So, cutting both to just take both is pointless - doing both at higher dose will damn near guarantee kick your ass.

So, if I ever wanna do more. I'll just throw in dBol or some shit. But, even with mild tren doses & a fair amount of test I'm still growing like a weed.

Okay so I'm guessing there is no synergy effect which would make them stronger then a higher dosed compound ... It really comes down to lesser side effects then right

I see (and from experience) no point in running them both high. The advantage is running nandrolone moderate for increase of strength and joint lubrication while reaping the obvious benefits of tren at whatever dose you're comfortable with.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just used the combo, but the objective of npp (only 50mgs 3x week) was just to help with elbow injuries, which did the trick.

So the only think I noticed from the npp was the overall improvement in joint health due to its anti inflammatory nature.
    I second this, if im using tren I will on use npp or deca low dose for joint issues. Im on a cut right now and only on my trt and man my shoulders and right elbow is killing me...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I see (and from experience) no point in running them both high. The advantage is running nandrolone moderate for increase of strength and joint lubrication while reaping the obvious benefits of tren at whatever dose you're comfortable with.
    This. I run deca literally every cycle. The only thing that caries is my dosage. If I am running it with tren I run the deca at a low dose (100mgs-150mgs/week). This give me the joint relief benefits of deca with the obvious benefits of tren. It doesnt, however, IMO make sense to run the deca high. Let the tren do the work and use the deca for the joint relief. Works great for me.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Never done this but I can't see it being a bad thing.I mean I love tren A it gives a great look a little flat maybe but nothing else gives that look so adding npp for fullness would be a great addition,I wouldn't go over 350mg each thats just me tho

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I used both but had my npp higher, then started adding tren at 50 mg eod. Two weeks and I looked different. Then bumped it up a little. Npp was ran above 350, but I switched sources and was on 350 but bumped it up to where I was still feeling like the prior one. Tren was likely under dosed some as well. Got great results though.

Thread Information