bungledoona is offline Associate Member

when to get blood taken? 20 week EQ

I know that EQ raises your RBC and BP. Just wondering when the ideal time is to check these things and get blood taken ect. Any advice and knowledge is well received.

Cheers

Blog Entries
    For most accurate depiction: before, during and after....

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    For most accurate depiction: before, during and after....
    Was more so refering to getting blood taken/drained due to equipoise raising your RBC. Ive been told too much can cause a whole heap of problems

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona View Post
    Was more so refering to getting blood taken/drained due to equipoise raising your RBC. Ive been told too much can cause a whole heap of problems
    I've ran EQ 2ce and it was vet grade...This was about 10 months ago...one time for 16 weeks and another time was cut short....Next time i cycle with it i'm gonna run it higher than test as i know alot of middle eastern bodybuilders that do this and they look crazy good...I'd say you should def donate more frequently while on EQ because it's true that it raises RBC... it's actually very mild on you though IMO and the fact that people run it longer than lets say tren that people recommend 8-10 weeks along those lines when you can run EQ for double that and not experience any negative sides whatsoever and in fact they'd only be positive i.e increased lung capacity..Increased vascularity...Carving of delts...more hardness...Better pumps..This is what i experienced at 600mg/week...But keep in mind that this was vet grade and chances are almost 100% that you won't get this same effect with UGL...I think while on EQ you should at least donate 1ce...And if the cycle is gonna be a bit over 20 weeks then donate again..

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post

I've ran EQ 2ce and it was vet grade...This was about 10 months ago...one time for 16 weeks and another time was cut short....Next time i cycle with it i'm gonna run it higher than test as i know alot of middle eastern bodybuilders that do this and they look crazy good...I'd say you should def donate more frequently while on EQ because it's true that it raises RBC... it's actually very mild on you though IMO and the fact that people run it longer than lets say tren that people recommend 8-10 weeks along those lines when you can run EQ for double that and not experience any negative sides whatsoever and in fact they'd only be positive i.e increased lung capacity..Increased vascularity...Carving of delts...more hardness...Better pumps..This is what i experienced at 600mg/week...But keep in mind that this was vet grade and chances are almost 100% that you won't get this same effect with UGL...I think while on EQ you should at least donate 1ce...And if the cycle is gonna be a bit over 20 weeks then donate again..
    Thanks david!

did u run test along side eq? Currently running test e @ 500mg and eq @ 600mg per week.

Was thinking about bumping eq because i had thought the eq to be 200mg but its actually 250mg so im gonna have a heap left over

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bungledoona View Post
    Thanks david!

did u run test along side eq? Currently running test e @ 500mg and eq @ 600mg per week.

Was thinking about bumping eq because i had thought the eq to be 200mg but its actually 250mg so im gonna have a heap left over
    No problem yes i ran test with the EQ i just ran 700mg test 600mg EQ but i wanna do 500mg test 1000mg EQ next run

reporich is offline Associate Member
    I run eq most of the year with test 300-500, I donate blood ever two months.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Is your vet EQ dosed at 50mgs or 100? I can't imagine shooting 20mls a week. That would suck!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Is your vet EQ dosed at 50mgs or 100? I can't imagine shooting 20mls a week. That would suck!
    Vet EQ was dosed at 200mg/ml

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    Vet EQ was dosed at 200mg/ml
    Who makes it? I s only seen the equigen at 50

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Who makes it? I s only seen the equigen at 50
    its peso pesado

Thread Information