Optical TDI is offline New Member

Evaluate my stack - I'm new here and need advice

Hello - I'm new to this forum, but have been around other forums (mostly automotive) for 10+ years. So, I know that I need to read the stickies/important info threads, which I will. However I now have a stack from my trainer and his recommendation. I'm 43 and have been lifting weights for 20+ yrs. I've done one cycle about 15 years ago, so this one I'm sharing is really the first full fledged stacked cycle I've ever done. 5'10, 205 lbs. Not sure of my bodyfat, but I'm sure it's above 20%.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0143.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	159369

Anyway, here it is with my trainer's recommendation:
    Weeks 1-5
    -Tren 200 mg/ml & Test E 300 mg/ml. 1cc each twice weekly (both in same injection)
    -Winstol 25mg twice per day
    - Arimidex 1mg eod

Weeks 5-10
    -Same as above except the Test E is replaced by Test Sus 300mg/ml

Thanks for any good advice!

Are you gonna take arimidex week 5-10?
    Also are you gonna take HCG , Nolva and clomid?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense, but I think your trainer should be helping you get down to 15% bf before selling you gear. I also would not suggest tren on your second cycle, and first after several years. I know when anyone reads about tren, it sounds incredible, and it is. But, it also offers some pretty rough sides and is the strongest steroid out there right now. I personally think you would look a lot better if you dropped 20lbs compared to putting on 20lbs of water weight; which a cycle can do. Then consider taking a test only cycle. If you respond well, then consider stronger compounds down the road. Good luck and as you mentioned, read the stickies. There is a lot of great information on here from people that are not trying to make any money from you. Heck, if you want, buy the tren just to have it. But keep it in the drawer until you are really ready for it. Good luck and we are glad you are here.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    No offense, but I think your trainer should be helping you get down to 15% bf before selling you gear. I also would not suggest tren on your second cycle, and first after several years. I know when anyone reads about tren, it sounds incredible, and it is. But, it also offers some pretty rough sides and is the strongest steroid out there right now. I personally think you would look a lot better if you dropped 20lbs compared to putting on 20lbs of water weight; which a cycle can do. Then consider taking a test only cycle. If you respond well, then consider stronger compounds down the road. Good luck and as you mentioned, read the stickies. There is a lot of great information on here from people that are not trying to make any money from you. Heck, if you want, buy the tren just to have it. But keep it in the drawer until you are really ready for it. Good luck and we are glad you are here.
    Agree with Oki here....

I'm assuming you are probably buying off your trainer also? If you are that may explain why he's got you taking so much.

You need to start off by reading up on hormones. I know you said you'd read the stickies..... There's a ton of informative info there. Understand what exactly you are doing to your body.

At 43 you may be a candidate for TRT. Is that an option for you? Have you had bloodwork done recently?

At the very least you'll want to have a baseline to compare future bloodwork to. Id forget about the Tren and forget about switching to Sust. All the Sust will do is cause your hormones to fluctuate more. There's no need IMO.

Read up and make an INFORMED decision - dont ever just trust someone. No matter who they are.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I agree with Oki too. If your trainer can't get you below 15% without the use of PED's then you should get a new trainer. Or at least get to our diet section for advice.

Ditch the cycle plan until you are much leaner and even then it should be test only.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Yes fella like everyone is saying it's a bad idea to cycle now at your current BF which is above 25%,it's a long game,yes it's hard to not pull the trigger but it's the best choice and when you are ready the gains will be better with ALOT less sides.good luck man

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Are you gonna take arimidex week 5-10?
    Also are you gonna take HCG, Nolva and clomid?
    Yes Arimidex weeks 1-10. Actually he gave me 50 1mg tabs, so that's about 14 weeks.

Not sure about PCT yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    No offense taken - that's why I'm here to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Agree with Oki here....

I'm assuming you are probably buying off your trainer also? If you are that may explain why he's got you taking so much.

You need to start off by reading up on hormones. I know you said you'd read the stickies..... There's a ton of informative info there. Understand what exactly you are doing to your body.

At 43 you may be a candidate for TRT. Is that an option for you? Have you had bloodwork done recently?

At the very least you'll want to have a baseline to compare future bloodwork to. Id forget about the Tren and forget about switching to Sust. All the Sust will do is cause your hormones to fluctuate more. There's no need IMO.

Read up and make an INFORMED decision - dont ever just trust someone. No matter who they are.
    I had blood work done 8/2012 with my MD thinking I may need TRT due to fatigue, bad memory, etc. He prescribed me test patches, but I don't recall what dosage...probably very low. Here are the blood results at that time:

Testosterone Range: 220 - 1000 ng/dL Me: 298
    Testosterone Free % Range: 0.5 - 3.2 % Me: 3.6
    Testosterone Free Range: 40 - 240 pg/mL Me: 106.7

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Yes fella like everyone is saying it's a bad idea to cycle now at your current BF which is above 25%,it's a long game,yes it's hard to not pull the trigger but it's the best choice and when you are ready the gains will be better with ALOT less sides.good luck man
    Thanks and yes you are right about wanting to get started.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Optical TDI View Post
    I had blood work done 8/2012 with my MD thinking I may need TRT due to fatigue, bad memory, etc. He prescribed me test patches, but I don't recall what dosage...probably very low. Here are the blood results at that time:

Testosterone Range: 220 - 1000 ng/dL Me: 298
    Testosterone Free % Range: 0.5 - 3.2 % Me: 3.6
    Testosterone Free Range: 40 - 240 pg/mL Me: 106.7
    You will be a candidate for HRT w/numbers like that! I'd get another hormone panel done and see an Endocrinologist(A4M certified) or a Urologist(title means little as long as they know hormones) unfortunately not so many are up to speed -

And yes your trainer should be working on getting your bf down to sub 15% b4 even considering a cycle(and you'll only need test)

Thread Information