• 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Blasting QUESTION

NotNATTY is offline New Member

Unhappy Blasting QUESTION

Hello everyone.

How exactly do you blast?
    Blasting refers to taking very high dosages for short duration,
    but how exactly do you BLAST safely with out being on TRT ??
    how do you recover back to natural test levels?
    is blasting SAFE? do u run hcg as you blast?
    what pct do you run also? once you come off??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are you sure you want to turn to steroids at your age with the risks involved. Also doing heavier dosages doesn't result in bigger and more gains with someone of your knowledge and experience.

I really would look at other areas to make some serious gains rather than thinking more gear is the answer because its not.
    NotNATTY likes this.

im still natty now marcus and i have read many of your post also.
    i know all the sides too bla bla bla..
    i just want to gain knowledge about steroids
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Are you sure you want to turn to steroids at your age with the risks involved. Also doing heavier dosages doesn't result in bigger and more gains with someone of your knowledge and experience.

I really would look at other areas to make some serious gains rather than thinking more gear is the answer because its not.
    Last edited by NotNATTY; 09-10-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NotNATTY View Post
    read my thread i posted a couple months back.
    im still natty now marcus and i have read your stickies also.
    i know all the sides to bla bla..
    i just want to gain knowledge about steroids
    Your time would be better spent gaining knowledge on diets and training IMHO bla bla bla
    Blasting is for advance user's and don't think steroids is the answer its not and do you really want to not be able to get a hard on at your age? do you really understand the sides at your age you say you do but do you know the impact they could have for the rest of your life, you should re-think your ideas because trust me gain knowledge on training right and how to eat to build muscle.

This forum is full of knowledge on steroids, there are that many articles all over this place it would take you years to read if your dead set on destroying your HPTA
    NotNATTY and NACH3 like this.

i already have a great knowledge in nutrition and training.
    i just wanted to learn how people blast? im not planning to pin anytime soon..i want to be young when im old and pump my wife like im 20 again. lol

if you look on my profile youll find a thread i posted a couple months back about my training/nutrition (IIFYM)
    thanks marcus
    Your time would be better spent gaining knowledge on diets and training IMHO bla bla bla
    Blasting is for advance user's and don't think steroids is the answer its not and do you really want to not be able to get a hard on at your age? do you really understand the sides at your age you say you do but do you know the impact they could have for the rest of your life, you should re-think your ideas because trust me gain knowledge on training right and how to eat to build muscle.

This forum is full of knowledge on steroids, there are that many articles all over this place it would take you years to read if your dead set on destroying your HPTA

i already have a great knowledge in nutrition and training.
    i just wanted to learn how people blast? im not planning to pin anytime soon..i want to be young when im old and pump my wife like im 20 again. lol

if you look on my profile youll find a thread i posted a couple months back about my training/nutrition (IIFYM)
    thanks marcus
    From your previous thread and your screen name I get the feeling your not really telling me the truth but who cares. My advice is to look into training and diets no matter how much knowledge you think you have at 21 yrs old you don't have enough.

Also again this forum is full of articles what would take you years to read and we have a big search engine if you want to know more but its pointless for someone with your experience and knowledge, your time would be better spent asking about diets and training but I guess your not going to listen to me so best of luck.

thx ill join trt club soon.
    From your previous thread and your screen name I get the feeling your not really telling me the truth but who cares. My advice is to look into training and diets no matter how much knowledge you think you have at 21 yrs old you don't have enough.

Also again this forum is full of articles what would take you years to read and we have a big search engine if you want to know more but its pointless for someone with your experience and knowledge, your time would be better spent asking about diets and training but I guess your not going to listen to me so best of luck.

Yes you will and you wish you never did

I give up lol
    NotNATTY likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    This is normal, a NotNATTY claiming to be natty lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wow... That line^^ Shows your LACK of knowledge actually! And ask anyone in the HRT forum and they will all tell you they'd rather have normal T levels!

Everything Marcus has taught me(personally) regarding HIT and training - is simply UNRIVALED - everything he said would happen - has!

Take the advice and learn how to eat to grow! Diet and training will dictate everything in regards to gains etc!

GL your gonna Ned it! B

Thread Information