SePz is offline New Member

WWYD if you were me?

Sorry for the continuous posts, but you guys are great. The amount of information one can learn on here in just a day of reading is mind blowing. Anyway..

In your opinions could I potentially screwed up my hormones from these past events, or with time do you think it will maybe fix itself or should I take action?

From senior year of high school ran 3 cycles of dpol an OTC with daa. Bottle suggested PCT, was too naive. [Time range of usage spread from 5 years to a year ago]-but its just daa?

Senior year of high school ran a few weeks of raloxifene in attempt to diminish pubertal gyno. Followed proper dosing protocol, however ceased use halfway through. [5 years ago]

Last winter used ams 1andro &4ad sublingual PH. Only ran half the PCT, didn't really have knowledge on the stuff just was persuaded it would add 10 lbs of muscle by guy at vit shop. [Year ago]

A few months ago started taking the sarm OST at about 20-30 mg per day. Again, stopped after 2 weeks after someone telling me it screws with vision. No PCT.

Went from skinny to obese in middle school. Rode the obese life out until junior year of high school [thanks call of duty] Senior year I loose 90 lbs over just a few months from mild anorexia and obsession with running on elliptical and lifting improperly after. [From call of duty to wanting to answer the call of bewty]- possible endo curveball?

Currently- 5'10 175lb; 15% bf. No matter how strong I get, nor how much weight I loose; physique is something that I genetically lack. Without a shirt on it looks like I just started lifting a month ago..
    Bench: 225x5; Dead: 315x5; Squat: 315x3

Yes, I know. I have repeatedly screwed up out of pure laziness and compulsion to try and get big. Hence why instead of lurking forums and reading only what I wanted to hear, I now joined in the conversations to expand my knowledge. Usually I would be against any flaming, but when someone messes up best way about it is to face it. Sorry about the awkward abbreviations, some reason if you don't have enough posts i can't include product names

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get some lab work done and see where your hormone levels are currently and then proceed from there.

Blog Entries
    If i were you i would walk back in the vitamin shoppe and kick the worker that sold you that stuff when you were younger right in the teeth and tell him to fvck himself....Even though 1andro is suppose to mimick testosterone everybody's body is different and processes it differently..When something needs to convert and isn't readily available like injectable testosterone it makes for some tricky business and something can screw up down the line or early during the cycle....

But anyway, i would get bloodwork and see where your levels are and see how much damage was done/if any...Alot of the times people with low-t can still make gains but it's other aspects of their life that are negatively effected..You can absolutely post your bloodwork results here and you'll get plenty of help regarding what to do moving forward...Sarms are also garbage and a waste of money but that's a topic for another day...

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    First, you never said how old you are but I'm guessing very young.
    Your lifts are pretty decent and your body fat seems OK.
    What it sounds like more than anything is consistency. Find something and stick with it for 6 months. Forget all the pills and such. Just dial in your diet and stick with it for awhile. Let food be your anabolic . 90% of the time, that's the problem. You have to eat to grow.
    Instead of making it up as you go try something that's tried and true. If you've been training for more than 3 years, try doggcrapp for awhile. Google it and PM me if you have questions. But stick with it! Stay with it at least 6 months and see if it works for you.
    I can tell you I gained 50# in 1 year at 45 years old using doggcrapp training. Clean, too. No AAS at all.
    Not preaching one methodology over another but pick one that is tested and stick with it.
    I wouldn't even think about being enhanced until I was over 220 in your case.

SePz is offline New Member
    I appreciate the time my man. And yea I am young, lower 20s. I honestly am not planning on running a cycle for another year if its necessary (23-24), but as a post pharmacology major and new med school student I enjoy reading up on this stuff. I would love to hear more about it but unfortunately I don't have enough posts to PM or I am still that much of a rookie I haven't figured it out lol

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    You're a pharmacology major that's sick. Yeah man sounds like you need consistency, find a plan put your head down and just grind day after day. I hear you on the rookie thing I still don't know how many posts it takes to pm

Thread Information