Thread: New Steroids

newhype is offline New Member

New Steroids

Chemists are always coming with new enhancers (wouldn't let me use the word dr|_|gs). How long until they come up with a new compound that just effects protein synthesis in skeletal muscle with no other side effects? Surely it must be possible.

Keep in mind I'm not talking about some miracle "enhancer". You would still have to work out. Just wondering about a more efficient way of increasing protein synthesis without sides.

Once ingested, an AAS travels through the blood stream to the muscle tissue. It is drawn into the muscle cell's receiving dock, called an androgen receptor. Once delivered to the muscle cell, the steroid can interact with the cell's DNA and stimulate the protein synthesis process that promotes cell growth.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The compounds you are referring to are called SARMs . They currently exist and new SARMs are in development. The problem is all currently available SARMs cause unwanted side effects. The most notable of these being suppression of the HPTA.

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The compounds you are referring to are called SARMs . They currently exist and new SARMs are in development. The problem is all currently available SARMs cause unwanted side effects. The most notable of these being suppression of the HPTA.

Thanks for the reply.

Thats exactly what I was wondering, that there must be somewhere, a company that is working on the correct formula to increase protein synthesis without the unwanted side effects.

- Do you know of any research currently going into this?

- Or how hard it might be to come up with theoretically perfect compound?

Chemistry was never my strong point so I was hoping people on here could enlighten me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Your right the current trend is SARMS but thus far I'm still extremely skeptical. We have done some trial with OSTARINE and was less than impressed with the final results.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I think the whole SARM fad will die out when people realizes they contain gluten. Lol . seriously though I'd just stick to aas

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysath View Post
    Yeah I think the whole SARM fad will die out when people realizes they contain gluten. Lol . seriously though I'd just stick to aas
    I don't think that anybody who gives two shits about gluten would use experimental research chems to gain muscle in the first place.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    They would if aas contained acai and garcinia cambogia?

Quote Originally Posted by jaysath View Post
    Thats what I meant though. Is it possible to create an AAS that targets the skeletal muscle only without other sides?

ambernightly is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newhype View Post
    Thats what I meant though. Is it possible to create an AAS that targets the skeletal muscle only without other sides?
    Scientifically possible in theory, but not currently medically implemented. Atomic energy has always been possible - but it took humans quite a while to figure it out. Same thing with your question. Yes, companies like Genentech are working on that research (think cancer and AIDS medication for muscle wasting diseases (which is where Anavar and many other AAS are used.))

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's basically what SARM's are supposed to be...but they aren't perfect.

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member
    Primobolan is your friend

Thread Information