muskulazio is offline New Member

My First Cycle/ Advice

So guys I'm going to start my first cycle soon, a 12 week cycle using Sustanon and Deca . I have some few questions...
    I'm gonna start off with a low dosage of Sustanon first to see if I have any side effects, and then increase dosage and introduce Deca.

W1 - Sustanon 100mg
    W2 - Sustanon 250mg
    W3 - W12 Sustanon 250mg/ Deca 200mg

PCT - Clomid 75/50/50/50 or 100/100/50/50? [Some threads state different]
    - Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Supplements taken while on Cycle:
    - N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - 3 tablets (60mg)/ed
    - AI (Arimidex ) - 25mg/eod
    - Omega-3 (In case I don't get enough from my diet and to control cholesterol levels from AI use)[Optional?]

So this is NOT the final decision.
    I am open to improvements. I know I can bump up the dosage of Sustanon to 500 mg at week 4 and then lower it at week 8 or 9. Should I increase the dosage of Deca? Any advice on what's the best way to run it would be appreciative. Thanks.

My Current Stats:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 178 lbs
    BF%: 13 -15%
    Years of Serious Training: 5 years.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    You've been a member here for a year and your 21?and have 9 posts and this cycle is the best you can come up with?
    Have you read the stickies on first cycle?

muskulazio is offline New Member
    First of all, this is not the only site I go to research and gain information on cycling and the science behind AAS; futhermore I know someone who has taken them and has shared info with me. and yes, I have read some threads on a first cycle Especially austinite's thread on running and planning a first cycle. Test and Deca is a typical first cycle, I have Sustanon because I'm getting it through a friend who had Sustanon available. And i am on a budget as well.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense, but the way you are rampin' up your gear leads me to believe that you are getting your info from someone older that has not done much research in the past decade or so. Am I correct?
    Also, if you are on a budget you should be especially careful with messing with gear at your age. I am not knocking you for your age, as I did the same thing when I was younger than you. But, I screwed myself up for life and now spend thousands of dollars per year on having a normal sex life and keeping my test levels in check. Unless you are prepared to give up a hefty chunk of change every year for the rest of your life you really should consider what you are doing and possibly the problems you might be setting yourself up to deal with.
    Of course this does not happen to everyone and I am not trying to scare you. But it happened to me and therefore it is hard for me to think it could not possibly happen to anyone else. Hey, regardless of what anyone says, or whatever you decide, please stick around. If things do not go as planned you can be like me and warn some people of the dangers so at least they have something to weigh against the obvious upside of doing these things.
    We just want you to make an informed decision, whatever that might be. Obviously everyone on this site has decided to take steroids , which is why we are here. But, that does not mean that we dont experience problems on occasion and it only makes sense to discuss the good, the bad and the ugly.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your on a budget then your wasting your money, id suggest buy some protein with that money instead

Do alot more research, read the stickies in this forum (if you can be bothered) and save your money until your old enough

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You are too Young. Test only for first cycle. Roids are serious so take the trouble With bloods before, mid and 6 weeks after pct.
    If Your are not listening, have a prolactinregulator on hand if you do deca .
    Remember to pin sus min two times a week because of the two propesters.

I think its good to start low, 100 mg a week. I always do that.

But again, youre too Young and at Your Level gains can by made by smart training and eating egg, Oats whey/casein-powder 10 times a day.
    You do that for 2 years. Then you will be big. And when you cycle then, sky is the limit.

Thread Information