Slim123$ is offline New Member

1st post; search did not yield an answer

I'm 46, lift naturally, but lift with a couple of young guys who use the needle. They are in their early 20's. A year or so ago they started their first cycles. I'm not sure of their choices or their stacks but today after lifting they are planning to lift at a competition in a few months.

If stacking for an event with no worries about testing where does the event fall when planning the cycle. At what point should the event fall in the cycle?

Just wondering. S

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim123$
    I'm 46, lift naturally, but lift with a couple of young guys who use the needle. They are in their early 20's. A year or so ago they started their first cycles. I'm not sure of their choices or their stacks but today after lifting they are planning to lift at a competition in a few months.

If stacking for an event with no worries about testing where does the event fall when planning the cycle. At what point should the event fall in the cycle?

Just wondering. S
    If it were me..... I'd be gunning for week 10 or so.

It really all depends on the compounds they're choosing to use. Ideally you'd want to peak at the competition. Some orals I'd be looking at week 4. Some at week 2 or 3. Test e - week 10 or so.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'd also like to point out that there's a huge difference in cycling for strength and cycling for size.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Slim123$ is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply. A year or so ago we had to pull plates off so they could complete their sets. Now they are pulling them off for me. They have gained close to 100lbs. on the bench in maybe less than a year. Seeing them a few times per week I don't look at them as massive but over time they are strong, way stronger than me now.

Reading a lot of the posts here I see it would help to know what they are taking and how they cycle, and whether their routine is mass or strength. Mine is that I'm an old shit and trying to maintain (hang on), for them it is all about strength.

So the event should be just at the end of the cycle, but the length will be determined by the particular steroid ?

Thanks. S

Thread Information