leocrossfit is offline New Member

First time cycle...does this look ok to you?

Hello, in January I am going to do my first cycle (testosterone only) and I want to see if this looks good to you. Some basics about me:

I am 43 years old, 6'3" tall, weigh 215 at 20% body fat and have been working out for 25 years. I am currently training in CrossFit 5 times a week. In January, I will be Olympic weightlifting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 6:30 PM and I will be doing CrossFit on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm, and Fridays at 9:00 am. Saturday and Sunday will be my days off for recovery from the week. As for my diet, I am currently losing weight to get my body fat down to below 15% by January. I have hired a sports nutritionist so that he will come up with a specific meal plan for me for bulking...he knows what steroids I will be taking.

Here is the cycle I am planning...all gear is from Gen-shi labs.

12 weeks of testosterone cypionate at 500 mg a week (250 mg on Mondays and Thursdays)
    14 weeks of hCG at 500 IU a week (250 IU in the same syringe with the testosterone cypionate for the 12 weeks, 2 weeks by itself)
    14 weeks of Arimidex at 0.5 mg every other day.

after waiting 2 weeks from my last injection of testosterone cypionate (week 15), I will start my PCT which will consist of:
    4 weeks of 50 mg of Clomid and 20 mg of Nolvadex every single day.

I have until January when I start my cycle so I am going to keep reading the stickies and taking notes so I can run this cycle as safely as possible. Depending on how it goes, I will wait 4 months after the last day of PCT until I do my second cycle. I plan on only adding one more steroid to the same cycle I did, which will either be Deca or Dianabol , but we'll see about that when I get there. For now I am concentrating on my first cycle in January.

Does it look ok to you fine folks? I appreciate any advice you guys have for me because I am just a rookie and you guys have tremendous knowledge from studying and/or personal experience. I know there is always the potential for side effects so I am trying to reduce the chances of getting them.

Thank you for your time and advice.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Just a couple of wee things
    Pre cycle bloods would be good
    Mid cycle 7-8wk in to your cycle
    Then 6wks after pct

Pct would start 18 days after last pin with test c
    Adex start at .25 eod then you can adjust once you see you mid cycle blood work
    Pct would be clomid 75,50,50,50 nolva 40,20,20,20
    And remember it would be best to get the bf% to 15% before you start as this would be best for you as it helps a lot with e2 having lower bf.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Gen-shi labs looks damn serious. Eager to here how it works. Cycle looks optimal, and yeah, remember the bloodw.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-12-2015 at 03:14 AM.

leocrossfit is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. I have found a place online called LabsMD.com where I can get the blood work done pre cycle, on cycle, and post cycle. I'll be able to go to my local Quest Diagnostics lab and get the blood work done there and then sent to them. I will be getting the full men's panel done which will give me the Lipid and Thyroid profile along with a complete hormone panel including Estradiol, IGF-1, and Free and Total Testosterone including the result if it is over 1500.

As far as the Adex, I will cut it to 0.25 mg EOD until the on cycle test determines if I need to keep the same dosage or raise it to 0.5 mg EOD. As far as the Clomid and Nolva, I will raise the amount for the first week and then go down for the remaining 3 weeks.

Come January, I will be posting a log detailing what I'm using and how much, my macros for the day (protein, fat, carbs, net carbs, sugar, and calories), and what exercises and weights I'll be doing...EVERY...DAMN...DAY...for 4 months.

Once again thanks for the advice, I really appreciate the help

free_at_last is offline Junior Member
    perfect 1st cycle...test only! only thing I see is adex is too much at .5mg/eod. don't wanna crash that estro. start at .25mg/eod....that should be more than enough at only 500mg/wk of test.

Thread Information