Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25

Thread: Could i possible have low test??

jamal123 is offline Junior Member

Could i possible have low test??

I just feel like recently my test is really low. I never used to feel like this i always used to have alot of energy and confidence till now. This past year ive been really out of it , looking smaller , fealing socially paranoid at work for no reason. I even never feel like jacking off anymore just never even get the desire unless i tell myself its been a while i should go jack off lol. I never used to be like this, now all i think about is how others view me , feel really inconfident in my self as if people are watching and that makes me feel weird to even just walk i feel awkard walking like wtf. even though im decently built i still feel like im the old skinny guy I used to look like Do i suddenly suffer from social anxiety now or what? Its driving me nuts dunno why i feel this way at the age of 21. Its even way worse when i get high i view myself too low and i dunno why and have so much thoughts about why I i feel like a mess these days.... I never felt like this , never cared about what people thought , and was pretty confident in myself. Now im the complete opposite.

Is this low test or , a bad problem i may have developed will this feeling go away??

Btw this is not related to juice i havent done them still natural and highly considering to see how i respond if i hop on them.
    Last edited by jamal123; 09-12-2015 at 03:18 PM.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Get blood work
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

where do you go for blood work? can you go to a local walk in clinic or do you have to go to hospital? and does it cost money in canada with healthcare?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stop getting high, that's really no helping.
    muskulazio likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not think it is low T if you have never taken steroids , and in turn jeopardized your natural test production. There does come a point when we all grow up, and start to take others feelings into consideration beyond what we did when we were younger. As kids I think we are somewhat sociopaths, in that we care more about our own feelings above anyone else's. But as we age we start to care and consider others more than we did when we were young.
    But, to a level that causes anxiety is not normal. But, you would be surprised how many people are not "normal" or what they want to believe normal is. We all have stresses, frustrations and disappointments but when we were kids we all just thought we would be rich, somehow, when we grew up and everything would just be perfect.
    But, whether or not you have low T, or anxiety, no one on this board can offer any real advice other than you will have to go get yourself checked out. There are a lot of medications for a million things and once a doctor provides you with something, if you happen to need anything, you probably will find one if not many people on this board that happen to be on the same thing. Dont stress out about it too much. Just go tell your doc what you told us and he/she will be able to offer some solid and real information.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Oki-Des; 09-12-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    It's tough being a phaggot i'm sure...You can make these changes instantaneously...Stop paying attention to other people when you're in the gym...Stop caring what people think and be yourself be weird etc you have one life and you don't wanna spend it on worrying about what other people do...People will actually find you more attractive and interesting if you don't always try to please them and be more of yourself...

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Like back in black said

Getting high is no good

Im 28, smoked weed all day everyday from the age of 19 to i think 25

Never felt better since ive quit, it wasnt easy and i substitued with alcohol for a few on an evening to "chill" then managed to squeeze that down

But dude you must try and quit, it lowers your energy, self of steem, i was never interest in sex much my partner was sick. (the "good" effects are temporary but really it makes things worse, its a bit like when you feel great when drunk but like shit the next day)

Quit the weed and you will find more energy, you will be more happy with less paranoia and your interest in sex will return etc (you wont realise you have these issues until you quit)

Im a complete different person now, full of life, happy, horny, strong, awake etc!
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-13-2015 at 02:12 PM.

cheffygreg is offline New Member
    ^^^ solid advice. I was also a heavy drinker, smoker and regular recreational drug user all through my teens and early to mid twenties. Ive since quit all these and never felt better. Way more energy, more focused on the positive things in life.

Im not totally knocking weed, to be honest i think it should be legalised, but thats a different debate. Try quitting it for a while and see if you feel better

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Go and see your doc.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this & BW - and maybe a psychologist to see if there are any other underlying issues...

I had opiates thrown at me at age 16/17... Though Not one person madexme do it - it took me down a path I don't wish on my worst enemy(I've died 2x in a coma and since then I've never looked back) - it's what you do now that will make a lasting impression! GL and see a doc & get BW imo

flyingsquirrel is offline New Member
    Great advise and genuine responses given to this young man. I have only been on this forum a few days and notice that many of you are very descent bros. Agree with most that weed and booze are not good. Doubt very much you have low t
    but never know.Go see your Dr. and get your bw done.

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    It's also important to realize that Weed, Booze, and drugs affect your Test levels. I know first hand and went through HELL with all of it. I quit all of it 2 yrs ago including the TRT my doc had me on. Took awhile but my T levels normalized, my head cleared and I never felt better. I know all that stuff seems fun at your age, but it leads to a very dark, isolated, and lonely place. Drop that crap, hit the gym, do cardio, eat right, and get out of your own head and think and help others. You will feel great and be horny as all get out!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Like back in black said

Getting high is no good

Im 28, smoked weed all day everyday from the age of 19 to i think 25

Never felt better since ive quit, it wasnt easy and i substitued with alcohol for a few on an evening to "chill" then managed to squeeze that down

But dude you must try and quit, it lowers your energy, self of steem, i was never interest in sex much my partner was sick. (the "good" effects are temporary but really it makes things worse, its a bit like when you feel great when drunk but like shit the next day)

Quit the weed and you will find more energy, you will be more happy with less paranoia and your interest in sex will return etc (you wont realise you have these issues until you quit)

Im a complete different person now, full of life, happy, horny, strong, awake etc!

appreciate the replies. Yeah im starting to think weed triggered these thoughts on to me. I swear when i get high its like a ***** version of me comes out and i start to think soo negatively about everything. I will try stopping, its just kinda hard as most my friends just chill by saying lets go out and get high then grab food etc. It just sucks i used to love smoking it and never had any paranoia from it but as i got older its affects are completely different then when i was 18 years old or so. Crazy part is just a small bowl from a bong can make me high as hell these days.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123
    appreciate the replies. Yeah im starting to think weed triggered these thoughts on to me. I swear when i get high its like a ***** version of me comes out and i start to think soo negatively about everything. I will try stopping, its just kinda hard as most my friends just chill by saying lets go out and get high then grab food etc. It just sucks i used to love smoking it and never had any paranoia from it but as i got older its affects are completely different then when i was 18 years old or so. Crazy part is just a small bowl from a bong can make me high as hell these days.
    Hey Jamal. You will have to go to the doctor and get blood work to see if your testosterone is low. I know your thinking screw that he/she will see I've been smoking! If your worried about that, go to a doc you don't know. Tell him/her everything, how much weed you smoke, everything. That way he/she can make a proper diagnosis and course of treatment. If you do this, I believe you will be fine! Good luck!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Get blood work
    DITTO! That's the only way your going to find out. There is a saliva test available but I prefer blood labs.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamal123 View Post
    Yep weed is no good for you. I was a heavy daily smoker from about 15 y/o till i was about 30 y/o, in the beginning I loved it and couldn't get enough of it, but over time the fun bit got less and the paranoia got worse and worse. In the end, the only way I could smoke was when no one else was around and I knew I could close my self off from the rest of the world, never a great way to do anything, and even then if the phone rang or I thought someone was at the door I'd start to panic. I have tried it since (many years after quitting) and I immediately revert back to that paranoid awkward uncomfortable state. Weed is permanently broken for me, the thought of getting high with my friends is still appealing, but the effects never live up to the memories I have of when I was younger.
    jamal123 likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25
    Yep weed is no good for you. I was a heavy daily smoker from about 15 y/o till i was about 30 y/o, in the beginning I loved it and couldn't get enough of it, but over time the fun bit got less and the paranoia got worse and worse. In the end, the only way I could smoke was when no one else was around and I knew I could close my self off from the rest of the world, never a great way to do anything, and even then if the phone rang or I thought someone was at the door I'd start to panic. I have tried it since (many years after quitting) and I immediately revert back to that paranoid awkward uncomfortable state. Weed is permanently broken for me, the thought of getting high with my friends is still appealing, but the effects never live up to the memories I have of when I was younger.
    Lol! I know the feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25 View Post
    holyyy fk lol thats exactly how it is bro.. When i get high these days its basically me calling quits on the day. If i know for a fact i have nothing to do and not going outside and staying home then i get high but if my friends or someone calls to do something i get all paranoid and regret the fact i got high mostly if its to go to a bar or something oh man the high thoughts i get lol. I just always think it will be a nice relaxing high but 99% of the time these days i just go way too much into my thoughts ill be watching t.v but i phase out into my thoughts and movie goes to waste.... man i'm really happy i aint the only one weed does that too imma try and just fully lay off it thanks bro.

btw how much is blood work in ontario cost? If i got insurance is it free?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There are a lot of things out there that will **** your own natty test levels up....
    Codine did me no favours mate And I'm still paying for that 6 months after stopping....
    like the other members here have stated go and get your bloodwork done and take it from there.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information