mikeratliff is offline New Member

Talking to the doc

Hello all.. As you know I'm new here and had a question for the seasoned builders out there. I'm interested in trying to get squared away with my physician for test and possibly hgh. Can anyone tell me how to bring these things up in the best manner.. Being honest with my doctor while also getting closer to getting pharma grade?? Thanks in advance!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Would they not put you through bloodwork either way?
    Dont think it would matter what bs you tell them if they check your bloods?

I can absolutely get blood work.. my physician is a pretty lax guy. I'm curious as to what will be said if its obvious i have been taking AAS when the blood work comes back. ++THANKS STEVE++

What i meant was if you go in and say "i need pharma grade test or human growth" they will ask why, just say you say something like you have natural low test etc, they will check your bloods and know your lieng? What makes you think they will prescribe you HGH?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    First, understand no doctor is going to prescribe you this stuff in the USA without proper blood work. You understand it is the same illegal as cocaine? NO doctor is going to do that especially after Balco.

Second, no doctor is going to write you prescripts for the amount you need to cycle. You understand it is the same illegal as cocaine?

Third, all your products you want are imported from China. It takes you two ticks to find a source and fly to China to verify it and then have them ship it safely.

For 10K usd you can have a lifetime supply of all your favorites...that is lifetime as if you cycle every day for the rest of your life. When I went to my supplier and brought up the "Chinese HGH is crap" they rolled out the machines Mereck uses to test their hgh with before packaging. It was the exact same report for mereck brand and their brand. Again...do the work reap the rewards. Know your source.

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    What i meant was if you go in and say "i need pharma grade test or human growth" they will ask why, just say you say something like you have natural low test etc, they will check your bloods and know your lieng? What makes you think they will prescribe you HGH?
    The same reason why we can't afford pharma test.... MONEY

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You will have to give the doc a reason to run bloods then they will come fine so what will you do then ??.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You will have to give the doc a reason to run bloods then they will come fine so what will you do then ??.
    This is what i was trying to say lol
    Unless you have a medical need they aint going to give you anything

thanks for all the replies guys!

Thread Information