Thread: Need help

heynce is offline New Member

Question Need help

i am going to sound stupid, but i was on enanthate with thaiger pharma's mithorel... and result were like, i gained 8 kg, i got huge, not water retention, mostly it was muscle... this cycle went on for more then 4 weeks, and then i started with stomber/winstrol of thaiger pharma. But suddenly, i got ill with jaundice in january... and lost all the weight, i dropped down to 75 kg, i was 88 kg earlier. Did no PCT..... Now this year, after recovering from jaundice, it took 2 months and one month rest, so i started again gyming from april.. and again i started with enanthate and boldonene .. and the result were, all my veins popped out, i started getting leaner instead of bigger... i did gained 2 kg of body weight but then, its been 4 months and havnt gained even a 100 gram of body weight..

also i had low vit d levels, which i took care of... during this time, i have also bad cholestrol, for which i am taking medicines

my cycle currently is, sustanon 250, 1 ml per week with 50 mg of dianabol daily from past 4 weeks but no use, and every thing is genuine .

my diet is almost same as previously when i gained 8 kg... but the only difference is of dianabol. i have tennis elbow pain, not sever but it is there, may b cause its been long on doses...

i am about to change my job, for which i will have to reduce the amount of gyming, but i have almost a month, was thinking to give it a final try for 3 weeks- deca durabolin and sustanon , 100 mg of both per week plus 50 mg dianabol daily. i have allready taking deca , its been 3 weeks.. still no use, i m left with 3/4 weeks before i stop everything and go for PCT with HCG

can any1 tell me why i am unable to gain even 100 grams on my body, and i am seeing more definition in my muscles, even when i am having weight gainer, lotts of sweet dishes, fatty foods shakes chicken eggs, u might want to ask my calorie intake which i suppose is around 2000 to 3000 varying on my hunger

is it because i am continously on cycle for this long or my body is messed up and i should stop taking ..

advice would b better then mocking.. thnx in advance

2 things...

1: You are not eating enough. If you were eating enough you would be gaining weight.

2: You have no idea how to cycle. You really should educate before you medicate.

Thread Information