Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 2 Post By NACH3

Thread: HIT A BLOOD VESSEL... help

Nebis is offline Junior Member

HIT A BLOOD VESSEL... help

so was doing my pin of test e 250 mg/ml. when i pulled back the syringe blood came out ( this is the first time ive hit a blood vessel and blood actually went into the syringe). i took the needle out and found a different spot and only air came out so i hit the plunger. about 15 seconds pass and i start to feel light headed and i start to taste the oil in my mouth ( this is the first time ive ever tasted the oil and i read when you hit a blood vessel that is one of the first symptoms). did just a little bit from the tip of the needle go in is that why i only experienced the taste side effect and not the coughing fits?

im starting to get stomach aches and feeling very nauseous. its only been about 5 minutes since the pin. what the **** is this going to happen every time i poke a bloodvessel and dont plunge? like did just a little drip in? i dont feel right at all

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course we all could be different to a certain degree, but I personally would not worry about it. I have had this happen on several occasions and it goes away after a little bit. Sometimes when we get scared more negative things start to happen. In fact, just two days ago I shot tren and test and when I aspirated there was not blood and I injected. But then I got that taste in my mouth and my teeth even started hurting. I too felt nauseous and had to sit down for a few minutes. I felt different for almost an hour, but most of the symptoms went away within five or ten minutes. Dont worry, it wont happen every time. For me it is about once every six months or so.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    When you put the needle in and aspirated you might have pushed it in deeper while injecting so you definitely could have hit a blood vessel. Personally unless I'm doing delts I shove the needle all the way in. I'm not too worried about it breaking off into me. I don't know if you've ever tried to break a needle but they don't just snap off, you have to bend them back and forth like 10 times to get it to snap.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    im starting to get stomach aches and feeling very nauseous. its only been about 5 minutes since the pin. what the **** is this going to happen every time i poke a bloodvessel and dont plunge? like did just a little drip in? i dont feel right at all
    This sounds a bit like a psychological side effect - your nervous and your brain is very powerful and can give you the symptoms your thinking about(or dwelling on) just try and get your mind off of it...

We are all different but it shouldn't be a problem...

Is it hot to the touch? Any other feelings that you usually don't get?
    bloodchoke and OdinsOtherSon like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Like Nach said, you probably spooked yourself a little

Ive never had taste in my mouth after any injection but sometimes after my injection i think shit did i do it properly and that alone freaks me out and i start over thinking and panicking. I now tend to just try to inject before i need to do something that will kee me busy and my mind preoccupied.

Hopefuly your feeling ok now?

Thanks for all the responses guys. I feel normal again. The stomach aches could of been due to my head but the taste of nasty oil and the dizziness was unmistakable and awful

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Good to hear your feeling normal again

tectime is offline Member
    That oily taste is normal when you hit/nick a blood vein. Nothing to worry about and the other like Nach said "psychological". The reason no cough is cause you didn't get enough in the blood stream to matter. Me I love the taste and the cough ! Hahaha!

Thread Information