bungledoona is offline Associate Member

bulk cycle but wanna cut

So here in aus its nearing summer, currently on a 500mg test e and a 600mg EQ 20 week cycle, im about 5 -6 weeks in. Currently bulking but i would love to do a quick cut to drop some fat before and during summer because im looking a touch puffy (yes im taking legitimate anti E's for anyone about to question me) probs sitting around 12%.... not supper concerned about a little watter just wanna get the pudge on my belly down and the delts popping out a touch more..... annnnnyway, can i swap to a caloric deficit on the cycle and do a little cut then return back to a surplus later? What kinds of results should i expect?.... id prefer not to change my drug regimen for anyone telling me to add this and that ect.

Cheers ?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    The unwritten rule is always bulk or cut not both or a mixture.
    You may lose some gains you have made by reducing your calories. I know you dont want to add or remove anything but id throw 6 weeks on winstrol in at the end or mast (you seem low bodyfat so should benefit from using it?)

bungledoona is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    The unwritten rule is always bulk or cut not both or a mixture.
    You may lose some gains you have made by reducing your calories. I know you dont want to add or remove anything but id throw 6 weeks on winstrol in at the end or mast (you seem low bodyfat so should benefit from using it?)
    Ppl cut on EQ, highly doubt im gonna go catabolic whilst im juicing and certainly not at a 15% deficit..... surely

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind that on juice a deficit with spare muscle so you can cut safely.

And if you are in a sueplus more muscle and lesz fat will be gained(pretty much why we use gear...)

So you can switch between bulk.or.cut as much as you want.
    You might gain less overall alternating this way. But for your short term goal it is a good thing to do.

Cut and resume to clean bulk. Or keep cutting until PCT. Your choice

Thread Information