mrolson is offline New Member

A few questions about what I am doing to myself.

Hi! I am a 30+ years old male, and excuse my bad English

Although I have normal testosterone levels (16 nmol/L), I managed to cheat myself in to getting Nebido prescribed, 1000mg every 8 weeks. What I mean with "cheat" is that I actively lowered my testosterone levels by being sleep deprived, physically exhausted and drunk while doing the blood tests. By doing this I managed to get my levels down to 9 nmol/L which is low enough to get Nebido prescribed back in Sweden. The reason I did this was that I wanted to have "maxed" levels and that I wanted to have Nebido there as a "base" if I ever wanted to do some real stuff in the future and always being on TRT means that I will never risk having to deal with low T levels after finishing a cycle. And the best thing about it is that its "legal". I have been on Nebido for 3 years now.

Anyhow, now I am in China and doctors here believe ANYTHING I TELL THEM as I am a foreigner. Sadly, they only have propionate 25mg/ml vials here, but I managed to convince a doctor to prescribe me 75mg propionate 4 times weekly, adding up to a nice 300mg every week. I also brought my Nebido from Sweden which I take every 8 weeks, so thats another 125mg/week. Although it sucks to inject yourself with 3ml 4 times a week, its not that big of a deal for me. I do not plan to cycle the propionate, and I will stay on it for as long as I can.

I have never had any problems with side effects from being on Nebido. I've never had any gyno, hair loss, painful injections etc. But now, with the propionate added to the mix, the dosage is a lot higher. I have gotten my hands on triazole which is a fairly weak AI thats still sold over here (banned in Sweden) and maybe its all I need. The thing is that I can probably get any other kind of medicine grade A.I from the nice doctors here if I would need it. I have just started on propionate for a few days and I dont really feel or see any effects from it yet which is ok as I did not expect anything to happen that fast anyways.

I try to eat healthy, lots of meat and vegetables (thats what the food looks like over here anyways) and some whey to make sure I reach my macros, and I train 5 days a week. I have been training fairly serious for 3 years. I am 5´11, weigh around 190lbs and this is what I lift:

Squats 310lbs
    Bench 330lbs
    Deadlift 450lbs
    Militarypress 175lbs
    Legpress 1100lbs

Now, thats a little bit about me and my background. what kind of short term and long term effect should I be able to see from this? And what do you think about it? The best about it for me though is that its LEGAL. If any authority starts to give me problems I will just shove my prescriptions right up their poop shoots.

Player1 is offline Junior Member
    What's your question? If you should go ask your doctor for a better AI? I think you should have one, yes.

Brandontt26 is offline New Member
    300mg/week of prop is a pretty low dosage.. Sure you'll see results from it but nothing crazy. I guess with your age it'll just make you feel younger. But it'll definitely make you able to train longer and harder than before. You should notice some quicker gains as long as your diet is in place.

Thread Information