baevans11 is offline New Member

Bout to start first cycle need help!!!

Hey there everyone Im about to start sust and this will be my first time doing a cycle and while I have a plan in place from the 8 books Ive read I wanted to reach out and get some advice on dosing, cycle length, on cycle anti est treatment and pct. I would really appreciate any help. My plan is to do 250mg 2x a week of sust, .5mg of arrimadex 3x a week during cycle and 40mg of nolvadex a day for 2weeks starting 2weeks after my last injection then 20mg a day for 2 more weeks I am 157lbs at 7% bf if that helps. Also any additional supplements other than saw palmetto, vitiman c, B12, d3 and zma I should take. Thanks all.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? Have you a proper diet to gain size on place? You are on the light side, I bet you could pack on some quality size if you were eating properly. Any internet in using Hcg on cycle and are you planning on pulling any blood work pre cycle, during and post?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is your height?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would toss some clomid in that PCT as well. If we can get your height and age we can help you better brother
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information