Researcher is offline Associate Member

Steroid for cardio / running

I've been away from this forum for a long time. It's nice to see the old vets still around and a lot of educated newer members. This community has really come a long way because of you guys.

Anyway, I'm just mulling some things around in my head. If your goal was endurance running what would your cycle of choice be? Thanks in advance for your comments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Researcher View Post
    I've been away from this forum for a long time. It's nice to see the old vets still around and a lot of educated newer members. This community has really come a long way because of you guys.

Anyway, I'm just mulling some things around in my head. If your goal was endurance running what would your cycle of choice be? Thanks in advance for your comments.
    I wouldn't use steroids for endurance running but if i had to i would choose EQ and then i would use something like albuterol before i did my meet

Researcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I wouldn't use steroids for endurance running but if i had to i would choose EQ and then i would use something like albuterol before i did my meet
    Thanks for responding. I guess I'm looking for something to help more with the recovery from training. I'm in my mid 30's now and I can't hang like I used to. I'm thinking maybe just low dose test.

I've read quite a bit of posts of guys wanting to use AAS for endurance training. I would think that a low dose Test cycle would be best. Say, 150mg/wk to 200mg/wk. Higher dosage is more anabolic and muscles burn more oxygen. You should track your cycle vs training and see if you can document benefits. I, for one, would be really interested.

Thread Information