bobtail is offline Associate Member

Simple cycle. Comments?

I'm going to keep this one super simple. 500mg/sustanon a week for 8 weeks, Anastrozole .5/ed because I tend to get estrogenic (I'm an old man. What can I say?)
    I do run 6IU of Novalog post workout because I like it and it works so please no slin comments.
    However, I've never run Sus before so any advice? How is it different from cyp?

nate10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail
    I'm going to keep this one super simple. 500mg/sustanon a week for 8 weeks, Anastrozole .5/ed because I tend to get estrogenic (I'm an old man. What can I say?) I do run 6IU of Novalog post workout because I like it and it works so please no slin comments. However, I've never run Sus before so any advice? How is it different from cyp?
    faster acting. and u sure u need all the ai? cant get away with .25ed? It might kill ur e2. Everyone different but idk .5 for sust only seems a little high imo. But if it worked for u in the past its al lgood. I myself get away with .25 eod while on test and deca cycle. Other thing u should use hcg during cycle all the way up 3 days before pct. 250iu 2x week. And u gonna run a clomid nolva pct?

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Sustanon can be a number of blends, but they usually contain test-u which has a half life of almost 3 weeks, I believe(longer than deca , same as eq). If it doesn't contain test-u it will contain test-d (long half life-same as deca) Due to this, I only would recommend sust to guys who never come off because it will nip you in the butt for a very long time.

Also, I would extend the sust to 14 or 15 weeks because it takes a really dam long time for the long estered test to build up and really start working for you.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your cycle is too short especially if you are using sus. I would run it at 12 weeks minimum. Sus is great and I have used it many times. It is a blend of tes Esther's which release at different times. I personally don't feel any different...tes is tes other then it may take an additional week for you to feel it then Cyp.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    +1 for going 12 weeks, 8 weeks is too short imo

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    A little background. 210#, 58 yo, 12% bfp, 12 years training, TRT for 8 years.
    Currently on 320mg test c every 2 weeks administered by a doc. Prescribed .5 anastrozole EOD and standing donate order when I need it. Last hemoglobin check was 13.7 (down from 16.2).
    Not the best TRT protocol in the world but my last blood work showed 1350 total before my shot. Free was good but I don't remember the number off the top of my head.
    So let's keep this super simple:
    500mg test c per week pinned twice per week. Keep the anastrozole at .5 eod.
    Run that for maybe 8 weeks. Keep in the slin post work out because I like it.
    Does that sound better?
    Last run was 300mg/week for 5 weeks just as a test run. Gained 13# and kept 8#. How was that for a first try?

Thread Information