MHuddleston is offline New Member
    Hey Friends, First off I hope IAM Posting in correct section! I just wanted a little feedback & thoughts on my order TODAY (Excited - MY FIRST ORDER OR CYCLE IN OVER 3Years..)
    Just Ordered Sustanon 500:
    Test prop 60 mg/ml
    Test phenylproponate 120mgml
    Test isocaproate 120 mg/ml
    Test decanoate 200 mg/ml

Since IAM considering this in a sense a beginner Cycle as I haven't Ran in awhile just wondering Thoughts & Input TIPS etc...
    On NEEDLES.. INJECTION SPOTS..?
    ALSO I PICKED UP SOME 10Mg. Of Dbol for the heck of it.. Maybe to jump start my cycle or just to have while I could get it and or use at a later date..

I had a TOUGH Time selecting what I wanted as I need to trim areas AND bulk at same time.
    MY CONCLUSION was.. best to Bulk first.. THEN Trim down.. IS RIGHT WAY.. SO.. I went with the Above.. BASICALLY TEST ONLY cycle with the Dbol MAYBE.. to jump start it...

Any thoughts tips thoughts WOULD BE GREAT especially for someone who has been Out for about 3years..

Gotta lose the belly fat flab.. But still trying to pack on some decent muscle.. (A tough task I know).

Thoughts on PCT... injecting and type of NEEDLES THANKS Bros.
    Last edited by MHuddleston; 09-22-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    We need your stats, training experience, etc to be able to give a better opinion.

But you have it backwards the correct way is to cut first, then bulk.

My Stats; 6ft. .. 200lbs.. Bf maybe 18%...
    I have been training since 2006 Consistently 3-4 years. Literally took a Full year off.. Trained moderately for the last year or 2.. But been hitting it very hard and Taking it seriously wanting to take it to another level and looking for great gains/ V SHAPE AESTHETICALLY PLEASING.. (BIG UP TOP SLIN IN THE MIDDLE) for the last 3months

I have very stubborn midsection fat/flab and little extra skin from my first wright loss of 40lbs.. And the midsection (Spare Tire /FUPA) is my trouble spots where all my fat seems to go.. So I would like to address that as well as build muscle.

Trim the middle and get bigger upper body.. Be MORE Aesthetically PLEASING.. WHILE BEING ABLE TO Burn fat in trouble midsection.. And still adding solid Lean muscle everywhere else..
    Last edited by MHuddleston; 09-22-2015 at 05:11 AM.

Also is there a correct way (without breaking any of the forum Rules) to ask or inquire about the brand & people who I just ordered from..? Input/Experience ?? And without starting a fight or war of words within the thread? Thanks
    Last edited by MHuddleston; 09-22-2015 at 04:46 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Do you have a pic so we can guage your bodyfat percentage? Working out an accurate bodyfat is important before cycling (you can cut face out of your pic to remain confidential)

Here as of yesterday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150922_072700.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	159600

I uploaded 4.. Not seeing all the pics on my end.. Only see 1

Not to sound gay but in order to guess your bodyfat kind of need a clear pic of you with your shirt off, to see your stomach etc, you cant go off just by looking at ones arms
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-22-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Lol..ha-ha I know all I bad at the moment I will take some today. Lol..

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Not to sound gay but in order to guess your bodyfat kind of need a clear pic of you with your shirt off, to see your stomach etc, you cant go off just by looking at ones arms
    I TRULY APPRECIATE your Care and input into your reply (asking for photos) to give me a correct or Legit answer. Instead of just throwing a Random Opinion out there Like alot of people like to do... THANKS for your thoughtful input thus far!

Name:	ForumRunner_20150923_014527.png 
Views:	146 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	159613

Port1984 is offline New Member
    How long are you planning on running your cycle for ?

Port1984 is offline New Member
    As far as needles go since its your first cycle watch some helpful YouTube videos to show you how to properly inject correctly. As far as needles go your gonna wanna get a 20g or lower (bigger needle) to draw and I would use either a 23-25 gauge to inject. 1 inch for your delts, 1 1/2 inch for your glutes. I prefer injections in my delts/glutes. Your gonna have to also go on a clean diet if you wanna drop the fat, without a clean diet your test and dbol isn't going to magically make you lean. Clean diet and moderate cardio

Quote Originally Posted by Port1984 View Post
    How long are you planning on running your cycle for ?
    I plan on going 8weeks... I'm still thinking on waiting to start to get my BF% down some more... And maybe hit one more Plateau..

Quote Originally Posted by Port1984 View Post
    As far as needles go since its your first cycle watch some helpful YouTube videos to show you how to properly inject correctly. As far as needles go your gonna wanna get a 20g or lower (bigger needle) to draw and I would use either a 23-25 gauge to inject. 1 inch for your delts, 1 1/2 inch for your glutes. I prefer injections in my delts/glutes. Your gonna have to also go on a clean diet if you wanna drop the fat, without a clean diet your test and dbol isn't going to magically make you lean. Clean diet and moderate cardio
    Not my FIRST .cycle.. But I am am treating it as such as it has been such a long time... I have sucessfully pinned and gotten results from gear in the past but this has been years.. And I have lost a lot of my knowledge general feel for it.. So I wanna act as if I am starting over from scratch and reteach and be cautious.. Not that I had issues in past.. Just taking baby steps and tryi by to get as much knowledge input as possible. THANKS for the YouTube suggestion I wouldn't think to go there.. Duh! But exactly why I am here! To learn.

If thats your current bodyfat in that pic your going to have to really train hard and get under 15% before cycling or your going to run into a lot of negative sides

Id recommend getting your bodyfat properly checked out at your local gym, then work hard to get it under 15%, make sure you improve your diet and do a lot of cardio. Id leave the cycle for now if im honest.

I cycled at 25% bodyfat and lucky i didnt get any problems but i think your bodyfat is above that
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-23-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    If thats your current bodyfat in that pic your going to have to really train hard and get under 15% before cycling or your going to run into a lot of negative sides

Id recommend getting your bodyfat properly checked out at your local gym, then work hard to get it under 15%, make sure you improve your diet and do a lot of cardio. Id leave the cycle for now if im honest.

I cycled at 25% bodyfat and lucky i didnt get any problems but i think your bodyfat is above that
    That pic is uploaded today but actually is from a few weeks ago.. Yea I'm fatter than you for sure.. So whatever you are.. I'm higher as I said you are a good gauge or Barometer for me... I agree with everything you say. I'm eager to get my stuff.. But know I really need to wait a bit longer.. But I'm used to the days of having to wait over a month up to 2.5months for my stuff to come.... So... I'm hoping for the best expecting the worst with the order etc... And money situation allowed me to order Sunday...
    Last edited by MHuddleston; 09-23-2015 at 01:52 AM.

It will be very hard not to give in to the temptation of using it when its sitting there staring you in the face.

But dude make sure you get your bodyfat down, you have a long way to go and condition yourself before injecting anything

Good luck

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I can tell you that you are not close to 18%, much closer to 35%+ It looks like you have lost a lot of weight over the last year or so since you have a lot of excess stomach skin/fat still. You really should concentrate on diet and cardio for the next year or a little more.

When you do decide to do a cycle I would suggest doing a test only since it's been several years. If you do one now I think you are going to be disappointed with your results and have a much higher chance of E2 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I can tell you that you are not close to 18%, much closer to 35%+ It looks like you have lost a lot of weight over the last year or so since you have a lot of excess stomach skin/fat still. You really should concentrate on diet and cardio for the next year or a little more.

When you do decide to do a cycle I would suggest doing a test only since it's been several years. If you do one now I think you are going to be disappointed with your results and have a much higher chance of E2 issues.
    I trust vets opinions more than mine right now. Only thing to take into consideration I looked up the picture is yes alsmost 2Months old.. At that time I weighed about 205-210 I am 2Months into my training.. I weigh 195 exactly as of today.. And yes alot is extra skin.. Not all fat.. Sucks.. But this is truth of the matter.

Name:	ForumRunner_20150923_085217.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	159616

Name:	ForumRunner_20150923_085309.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	159617

Roger11 is offline Member
    Dont start cycle until you have dropped 10-15 more kg if that, not to sound harsh but i smh when i see higher bodyfat people trying to build muscle, they end up dissapointed because building muscle on top of fat just doesnt seem logical nor do i ever see any results, and no you cant turn muscle into fat, you need to diet down get lean or lower bodyfat and build up from there, simple logic, if a large person started trying to build muscle at 30 percent bodyfat i just cant see any muscle being built even with steroid use lol. Diet down and go from their GL!

Thread Information