TeamBringIt is offline New Member

Add winny to cycle?

Whatsup guys im wondering if I should add winny to my current cycle (tabs not injection). Im not exactly sure what my body fat is but im caught somewhere inbetween lean and bulky lol. I would guess im about a 14%, you can see the outline of my 6pack but it isnt totally define because of an over layer of fat. My goals are to basically get as lean and solid as possible. I lift heavy 5 days a week and do cardio 6 days a week. This is my 4th cycle. Currently on week 5 of 10 but I think i am going to end up extending the cycle.

Stats :
    5'10" 215 lbs

Current cycle: (started at lower doses but and worked up)
    150mg Test prop EOD
    115mg Tren Ace EOD
    115mg Masteron EOD

80mg of Clen ED, 2 weeks on 1 week off (I find this works better than 2 weeks on 2 weeks off)

I have never cycled winny but ive done alot of research and heard that its only good for very low body fat, will i see any results from adding it or should i just wait out the 5 more weeks of this cycle and then decide? If i add winny tabs I would probably add them next week and extend this cycle to 14 weeks, and drop the clen around week 8, then pick it up again during pct if needed to lower body fat. Thank you

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I wouldnt add winny, sounds you have enough compounds there as it is!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Agreed, no need for winny. It's not going to cut you up anyway.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    With all that mast and tren there winny will not be noticble at all...and if your eating no more than maintenance calories you should be getting lean with that stack if not I'd look at diet.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have plenty of compounds going on and it sounds like your either not doing enough cardio, your diet needs tweaking or you started your cut at too high bf.

Thread Information