Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: Blood Test Results Back :(

Bobatl is offline New Member

Blood Test Results Back :(

This is my first post here in years and I couldn't find my old account so please take it easy on me.

I'm 8 weeks in on my cycle:

100mg Test Prop EOD
    25mg D-Bol ED

and just added in 3 injections so far
    100mg Tren

Also, I've been doing 1mg EOD of Arimidex because I've been really emotional (I know this is considered high)

I went and had my blood work done yesterday and got the results back today...
    Test 483.74ng/dL range 205-781
    and
    Estradiol 82pg/mL range <20-47

The guy who is selling me my gear sent me over to this guy to get tested and the guy that ran the test said that the reason that my test levels are so low is because my body is converting the test to estradiol and I need to up my Arimidex to 1mg twice a day. I asked him if the gear could just be bunk and he said no that it was just that I needed to up my AI. He also suggested taking my prop injections to ED and said that it is a quick acting ester so this might help... These answer just doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Maybe it's just because the guy that is selling the gear to me referred me to this guy.

Any thoughts from the more experienced members or someone that actually has experience would be greatly appreciated.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    You are right to feel doubtful, something is not right with this.

Just my observations

I'm no expert, but from what I read here, it looks like your test is bunk or seriously underdosed. I've never heard of anyone aromatizing test at such a fast rate and 1mg EOD is a high dose of Adex, 2mg ED sounds insane. The guy who ran the tests and is giving you advice doesn't sound like he knows what he's talking about at all.

Your test levels look normal, as in, not cycling normal. And the fact that you are taking Dbol with what "I think" to be bunk testosterone also suggests that your dbol is bunk too as without exogenous test you'd expect your levels to be low as dbol shuts you down.

If your test is indeed bunk and you are taking 1mg Adex eod, I'm not at all surprised you're feeling emotional.

As I said, I'm not an expert so I'd wait for the others to offer their take on this
    Bobatl likes this.

Weird thing is I've had pretty impressive (at least to me) strength gains. This whole thing has me somewhat confused.

The higher estradiol makes me think that something here has to be real and getting converted over right because I would think if it was all bunk my estradiol levels would be within range.

Now I'm seeing the importance of precycle BW... of course a little to late though.

Also, the BW was done a day and a half after my last injection. Could this be the reason the test levels came back so low?

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    I think your gear is very underdosed. Your test levels Are of a natural person with low levels.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    As bad as I would hate to think it, with the test values you have, I wonder if someone tried a Synovex pellet conversion, REALLY goofed it up, and left a good amount of estradiol in the converted pellets? Just a thought.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    As bad as I would hate to think it, with the test values you have, I wonder if someone tried a Synovex pellet conversion, REALLY goofed it up, and left a good amount of estradiol in the converted pellets? Just a thought.
    Something would have to cause the estradiol increase. Any other stabs at this mystery?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    So you are supposed to convert in a high rate. So your body reacts unnormal. Have you experienced this before? Whats you bf%? If youre 30% maybe your man is rigth.

Does your strength and size gains seem ok compared to previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    So you are supposed to convert in a high rate. So your body reacts unnormal. Have you experienced this before? Whats you bf%? If youre 30% maybe your man is rigth.

Does your strength and size gains seem ok compared to previous cycles?
    BF is down to 15%. Strength wise there is over 100lbs increase on the bench which would make me say yes. Size wise I have been hitting it hard and think there is a pretty solid difference but it's been over 10 years since I've done a cycle and that one was very quick and stupidly done so I wouldn't say I really have anything to compare it to.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobatl View Post
    Something would have to cause the estradiol increase. Any other stabs at this mystery?
    I'm going to stick with my original stab at the mystery.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Estradiol increase is from the dbol which is a high aromatizable compound. No mistery.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Estradiol increase is from the dbol which is a high aromatizable compound. No mistery.
    So if the arimidex was real it should have taken care of it at 1mg EOD right? The other thing I was thinking was why are the test levels so low if any of it is real?

So if the arimidex was real it should have taken care of it at 1mg EOD right? The other thing I was thinking was why are the test levels so low if any of it is real?
    Did you tested LH and FSH?

With dbol is hard to control e2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Did you tested LH and FSH?

With dbol is hard to control e2.
    I'm guessing not because I don't see either listed on my results. Excuse my ignorance but what do LH and FSH stand for?

I'm guessing not because I don't see either listed on my results. Excuse my ignorance but what do LH and FSH stand for?
    You really should educate yourself more on your body and hormones when doing steroids . LH is the Luteinizing Hormone and its produced by the pituitary to signal the testis to produce testosterone , FSH is the Follicole Stimulating Hormone produced by the pituitary and signals to the testis the production of sperm. Well, all this is in males, in females have different functions.

If your testosterone is 100% bunk then your LH will not be 0 (zero) or very close. If its half or quarter dosed it will be zero. The only doubt here is if the testosterone is 100% bunk or underdosed.

Just read that you took some tren , in some type of blood work tren can be read as e2, so theres multiple reasons as why your e2 is high. Nevertheless the guy advising you is totally wrong (or deceiving you on purpose), no way 100mg test prop eod can convert to e2 at a rate that leaves you with 480 ng/dL test in blood.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 09-25-2015 at 03:19 AM. Reason: fast typing
    Bobatl likes this.

Blog Entries
    Looks like you got your hands on some good test. You're lucky
    here2grow likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Looks like you got your hands on some good test. You're lucky
    I'm guessing you are being sarcastic.

Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    This seems most likely to me. I'm no pro though.

There are a lot of good suppliers that are well reviewed, easily found online.

Thread Information