Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Would you end your cycle this way? (test, dbol, deca)

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Would you end your cycle this way? (test, dbol, deca)

Hi,

I'm in the last few weeks of my cycle and I've been thinking I'd like to change the direction at the end.

1 - 14 Test E 583mg p/w
    1 - 4 Test P 350mg p/w
    1 - 11 deca 450mg p/w
    1 - 11 dbol 40-60mg p/d (pulsed 14 on 10 off)
    15 - 16 Test P 350mg p/w

I'm in week 11 (about to drop the deca and dbol), I've made substantial gains of which I am happy with, but I have gained some bf along the way which I'm now thinking I'd like to shed before I go into PCT. I'll have 5 weeks from discontinuing the deca and dbol before PCT in which to loose some fat. I'm content with the new muscle I've gained and at this point would like to focus on cutting a few kg of fat before PCT.

My plan was to keep bulking until 1 week after the last shot of deca and then switch my calories to a deficit and increase cardio until PCT and then increase calories again to a surplus.

Does anyone have any experience doing this or can point out any flaws in my logic?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Try and eat as clean as possible and up your cardio you said you are happy with muscle gains so i would defo not go into a deficit. After pct Lose bf slowly and try and keep as much muscle as possible remember you will shrink a bit when you stop the deca and dbol .

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed with Clarky.

4 weeks of deficit might be very short to lose fat anyways, it took you 11-12 weeks to gain fat that you want to shed in 4 weeks?

Might even be a bit of water that will come off after/during PCT.

Thanks for the replies,

Yea, I'm not looking to lose a huge amount, just trying to use the last few weeks on test as constructively as possible. I'm currently sitting at around 16-17% bf, bit difficult to tell as I'm holding water too. I chose to extend the test by a further 2 weeks to extend past an anniversary weekend break I have coming up, having ED and low labido during that time will not go down well lol. Having discontinued the deca and dbol I expect any further gains will be slow, so I'm thinking this would be a more constructive use of the time.

Attached is a pic from a couple days ago so you can see my condition.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Would you end your cycle this way?  (test, dbol, deca)-095-copy.jpg  

Shameless bump, for any other opinions before I decide which direction to choose.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I would just stick with what your doing and try to build as much muscle whilst your on

Up your cardio and take a little bit of fat out your daily diet. You can always burn the fat off after cycle too

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't look like 16-17% to me, but what we see in the mirror of ourselves is often different than what others see. You look great but, if anything I would say you need a bit more muscle. I would use what is left in you to continue building muscle. You can always go deficit and increase cardio after cycle to lose some BF...IMHO

Thanks for all the inputs guys, you've helped me make up my mind.

I'll stick with the bulking plan, add more cardio (I'm guilty of not doing any cardio at all most of the time lol) and manage my fat intake a little better.

It's all too easy to want to tinker with the plan!

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with what everyone else is saying... You look great man. Eat big, but clean, train hard and try to utilize this time to put on as much muscle tissue as possible. I would wait a bit after PCT to start cutting as well... I believe this is the time when your at the most risk for losing your cycle gains and your calories need to be kept high.

Thanks yeahbuddy, yep, I'm cleaning up the diet a bit and adding cardio....... running...... damn I hate running!! lol
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I'm questioning if the Deca , Test and Dbol are real?? (seriously) you look better in the AVI and that was before the cycle? What was the weight gain like?

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I'm questioning if the Deca, Test and Dbol are real?? (seriously) you look better in the AVI and that was before the cycle? What was the weight gain like?
    Yea... erm... cheers buddy.

The AVI was taken using a good camera with optimal lighting whilst I was pumped from working out at the peak of my previous cycle. The other was just a random snapshot that I thought showed my current bf.

I started the cycle at 80.2kg I now weigh 90.5kg a gain of 10.3kg (22.66 lbs) over 11 weeks (all my numbers are calculated averages taken over a week, not peaks and troughs). The test and dbol is the same as I used on my last cycle, the deca is the only new compound. I'm pretty comfortable with the gear and the gains thanks.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Most people look better in their Avi, thats why that pic is their Avi.

Im constantly changing mine trying to find the best
    thephoenix25 likes this.

Thread Information