BIGTOY79 is offline Associate Member

Clen splitting dosage

Hi guys

just need to make sure about clen

weither your on 20-40 or 60 mcg a day, better to take them all at once or split them during the day ?

Theres so many different opinions on this matter feels like everyone has his say on this

thanks

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I just did it all in the morning to get the sides out of my system by night; enabling me to sleep better. Also, I went up to 120mcg a day without too many sides; other than shaking and an occasional headache. Good luck!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTOY79 View Post
    Hi guys

just need to make sure about clen

weither your on 20-40 or 60 mcg a day, better to take them all at once or split them during the day ?

Theres so many different opinions on this matter feels like everyone has his say on this

thanks
    I like once in the AM when I wake and again around NOON or 1pm. If I take a dose later in the day
    it interrupts my sleep.

dasdas is offline New Member
    How effective do you guys think clen is at helping loose weight?? I am thinking of trying it as I haven't yet. Lost 11kg while running a test only cycle but i seem to have hit a plateau so I was thinking of giving clen a go

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    When i took clen i took 20mcg 4 times between 7am-3pm (about 1 tablet every 2-3 hours from when i woke up)

Clens effectiveness like any other drug depends on ones diet and cardio/training.

Its not a miracle worker but will boost your results if used properly.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I used to take it 2x/day and no later than 3 in afternoon. It really could just be taken once in am given its active life.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The first time I tried it I did not change my diet or exercise routine at all; and did not lose any weight. But, when I changed my diet and upped my cardio I did lose a little weight, but do not know how to compare it to what I would have lost if I had not taken it at all.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have come to feel that when you look at sides vs rewards clen is not worth it for me. Is it an effective aid, yes. Is it worth the sleeplessness, jitters and profuse sweating, imo no.
    I personally like to use albuterol now. It makes me feel good, I can sleep, and for me it is virtually side effect free. I even use it as a pre workout in phases.
    The thing with clen and albut is they really are just an aid. The more on point you are the better they work but they wont perform miracles. Adding T3 seems to be a different ballgame. That changes results pretty significantly and provided you have anabolic support you dont have to lose a bunch of muscle. One thing about clen and albut is muscle loss is very minimal. I think my optimal is a T3/ albuterol stack.

Thread Information