Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Tips on injecting the Glutes??

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Tips on injecting the Glutes??

I just started my 2nd cycle today. My last one was a year ago. So I was a little nervous today injecting. I was going to go with the glutes but I didn't feel like I could hold the pin steady enough I like to inject slow. So I went with my delt never injected 1.25 in my delt and it already is sore(Have heating pad on it already)...But I was nervous like I said and also shaking. So I know I am going to be sore and plus the more I do it the better ill get. Last cycle I was the same way. I just didn't have to inject 1.25 I only had to inject .5 in the delts and also the glutes. I will get better and more used to as time goes.

I guess I am asking does anyone have any good tips on injecting the glutes??? Hard to twist and hold it still and aspirate .

Thanks guys.

I am only comfortable enough to inject the delts and the glutes.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I only inject in my delts for the same reason, i find it very hard to reach around and inject and aspirate in my glutes, its almost like im too unflexible lol, i manage 2ml in delts and i think i can take more, theres never any pain after or the next day, i inject my 2ml of oil over 60 seconds, go very slowly, breath and try to keep calm, im in the middle of a cycle and my first injection in 3 years and inwas nervous too, just relax and breathe.

What gear you running?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I like to hold the syringe with the same side hand as the glute I am injecting into. I personally like to hit the spot hard enough with the syringe that it goes about 1" in on the first jab. Then I slowly press it in the rest of the way.

You can just let go of the syringe at this point as it will stay in the same place if you need to relax a second to keep from cramping up.

I then use my opposite hand to grasp the barrel of the syringe to hold it stable, while using the same side hand to aspirate . Once I have aspirated, I then slowly inject using the same side hand as the glute I am injecting into; while holding the barrel with the opposite side hand.

If I start to cramp up, I let go of the barrel which allows me to untwist my body a bit; yet still inject what is left.

Then I remove the syringe, blood squirts everywhere and I start coughing as though I am going to die. Just kidding. That only happens one in fifty times or so.
    festaasinrot likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Upper outter quadrant so you don't hit your sciatic nerve - and I use a 1.25" and bury it like Oki was saying - and your glutes can hold the most oil and absorbs the best as well - biggest Muscle to inject in!

Thanks guys for the reply's. I got to shot glutes Thurs. So I am going to give it a go. I am sure ill be okay. I did them first cycle.

Today in the delt I don't know if I was trying to go supper slow and shaking like a mo fo..... but it was hard to push the test in. I am also using 27g `x 1in. In delts

For glutes I use 27 x 1.5 Both work good for me last time.

Thanks again everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I like to hold the syringe with the same side hand as the glute I am injecting into. I personally like to hit the spot hard enough with the syringe that it goes about 1" in on the first jab. Then I slowly press it in the rest of the way.

You can just let go of the syringe at this point as it will stay in the same place if you need to relax a second to keep from cramping up.

I then use my opposite hand to grasp the barrel of the syringe to hold it stable, while using the same side hand to aspirate . Once I have aspirated, I then slowly inject using the same side hand as the glute I am injecting into; while holding the barrel with the opposite side hand.

If I start to cramp up, I let go of the barrel which allows me to untwist my body a bit; yet still inject what is left.

Then I remove the syringe, blood squirts everywhere and I start coughing as though I am going to die. Just kidding. That only happens one in fifty times or so.
    That's pretty much how I do it. I have never just let it go with it in me though. Because I have crapped up before and that was a ....

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Google ventro-gluteal injection site, is almost on the side glute, cant imagine someone not reaching.
    Bodacious and Chicagotarsier like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Google ventro-gluteal injection site, is almost on the side glute, cant imagine someone not reaching.
    Dang that almost on the side... I know its on the upper outer part. Some of this pic I have seen under the search is on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    After looking into this that's a different muscle than the Dorsogluteal....or glute..Lol...

BB I have never injected the ventro-glute.

Xphanial is offline Junior Member
    Only ever pinned in my quad.

Blog Entries
    For right hook upper right quadrant for left cheek upper left quadrant stay away from the ass crack

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    I have some prop that causes fairly significant PIP, so the only place I can inject it without affecting my workouts too much is in the glutes. I have the same problem that I feel I cant reach comfortably and when I stretch to reach round I often get cramps in my obliques and my hand shakes too much.

My solution is to lay on the bed on my side with the glute I plan to inject uppermost. Then I'll place a cushion behind me which I can rest my elbow of the arm I'm using to inject with, this reduces the shaking to almost none. Once I've got the needle in, I turn my head and shoulders back so I'm not looking at the injection site which reduces the straign in my core and obliques and inject blind, just checking (looking) every now and then till its done. Seems like a lot of work, but it works well for my purposes.

endocrinology is offline New Member
    quads for me 23g 1 inch.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Lay on bed on side on glute not getting the shot. Find spot with finger...can do this easily by feel once you know what to feel for. Do a straight in injection...not toward the spine..straight forward. I push slowly and let the needle slowly pierce the muscle covering and the rest is straightforward. I push slow...no need to be in a hurry.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Try using a 25 instead of 27, think you will see it makes a significant difference.

Thread Information