Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Andriol testocaps

jamesbunny is offline New Member

Andriol testocaps

I want to use andriol someone recommend it to me and told me its a good pre workout
    Im worried about its side effects and will it shut me down and is there any thing else I should use with it to stop the side effects
    40mg hour before workout
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andriol testocaps-image-4147995747.jpg  

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hi James, its useless as a pre workout and its useless for a cycle unless you take a lot of the caps. Yes taking testosterone will shut your own test down eventually. If its a pre workout there are much better pre workouts on the market but taking andriol wont benefit you at all and will mess around with your own testosterone
    almostgone likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesbunny View Post
    I want to use andriol someone recommend it to me and told me its a good pre workout
    Im worried about its side effects and will it shut me down and is there any thing else I should use with it to stop the side effects
    40mg hour before workout
    These are not very effective at all for bodybuilding purposes. We have tried them in many dosages in different cycles and
    came to the conclusion its a poor anabolic .

arfa is offline New Member
    First: as a friend told me: testo is testo.
    So yes, there's gonna be side effects.

Second: as a short life ester, for bodybuilding purpose, a minimum dosage would be 6 to 9 or more caps daily. That give you at least 200 mg of testo wish is, the minimun dosage of test.

Third: why use pre workout , when the real time you need raise your test leves are in the moening or at bed time.

My friend has been using it for a while the had 1 testocap a day before gym

Is there any cycle for it like a 6 week cycle with ptc to restart my natural testosterone

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Is there any cycle for it like a 6 week cycle with ptc to restart my natural testosterone
    Your friend doesn't know what he is doing and needs educating a lot.

What are your stats?
    Mr.BB likes this.

arfa is offline New Member

1 cap equal 25.7 mg of test. So, is lower than a therapeutic dosage. Sorry but, he's doing nothing. Better use DAA or tribulus.

I haven't started it yet but if i take 1 testocap everyday what will the side effects be and will it completely shut me down
    Are there any side effects to tribulus ??

Thisshawnguy is offline New Member
    Tribulus is junk... as far as the andriol ... 1 cap might make u feel a little bit of energy but 4 will get you rolling goodt.. anyone who tells you it doesn't work hasn't tried it. As far as using it on a regular basis.. not a good idea as it can shut you down. For that reason I wouldn't recommend it as a pre workout. U need 6 to 12 a day to get a significant boost.

Thread Information