• 1 Post By Booz
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Primo vs boldenone

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Primo vs boldenone

Which is better in terms of gains

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    From what ive read they are both relatively weak steroids and need to be ran for high doses for long periods of time therefore increasing cost.

Stick to test, tren , deca , winstrol and masterone
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 09-30-2015 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    From what ive read they are both relatively weak steroids and need to ban ran for high doses for long periods of time therefore increasing cost.

Stick to test, tren , deca , winstrol and masterone
    Masteron is supposed to be the weak version of primo,wish to try tren but am prone to hairloss dunno if thats gonna be a good idea

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Masteron is supposed to be the weak version of primo,wish to try tren but am prone to hairloss dunno if thats gonna be a good idea
    Then why would you want to use a different DHT(Primo) - imho Primo at high doses for 16+ wks is great - EQ just toss in the trash

Note - finding real primo may be tough for you... It's faked very often...
    Far from massive likes this.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I've used both primo and EQ and ran both at hight doses for long periods of time.....
    A lot of members here rubbish EQ here but I Must admit I prefer EQ myself,slow steady gains.......
    Trial and error in this game mate what works for some well may not for you....
    NACH3 likes this.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    I've used both primo and EQ and ran both at hight doses for long periods of time.....
    A lot of members here rubbish EQ here but I Must admit I prefer EQ myself,slow steady gains.......
    Hey Booz,

Do think most primo is EQ anyways - now a days being that primo is faked so often??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    EQ is a waste of time, usually its the other compound within the cycle what produces gains not the eq. All its good for is increasing your RBC and to be honest that's dangerous on cycle, waste of syringe IMHO.

Primo is very weak and needs to be ran at high dosages, the gains are very small and I would pick primo against eq any day but again its not going to make you gain much and the cost of primo isn't really justified with the results, there are far better compounds out there what will produce great gains for less money.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Then why would you want to use a different DHT(Primo) - imho Primo at high doses for 16+ wks is great - EQ just toss in the trash

I know thats its hard to find but i do have a good source having enathate and the acetate i think the acetate is the oral version right?

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Lots of guys swear by it not sure if its the equi or the test they use causing the gains

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    EQ is a waste of time, usually its the other compound within the cycle what produces gains not the eq. All its good for is increasing your RBC and to be honest that's dangerous on cycle, waste of syringe IMHO.

Primo is very weak and needs to be ran at high dosages, the gains are very small and I would pick primo against eq any day but again its not going to make you gain much and the cost of primo isn't really justified with the results, there are far better compounds out there what will produce great gains for less money.
    Am looking for lean gains and something thats kinda mild on the hpta since i just used deca in my last cycle,want to use tren but hairloss is a concern

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Am looking for lean gains and something thats kinda mild on the hpta since i just used deca in my last cycle,want to use tren but hairloss is a concern
    I'm sure your going to be using test as the base compound anyway so your HPTA is going to be shut down. Nothing wrong with test only

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Try to source some pharma grade test and run a 500mg cycle should get some nice lean gains from it

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'm sure your going to be using test as the base compound anyway so your HPTA is going to be shut down. Nothing wrong with test only
    I know but adding one more compound even if weak will add synergistic effect to test and for some reason i believe it even helps with keeping gains after cycle

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know thats its hard to find but i do have a good source having enathate and the acetate i think the acetate is the oral version right?
    I ran the Depot version when I did - I used to think it was a great compound(it is imho but needs to be ran so high and it's cost isn't something it's worth after running NPP and or tren a) lolol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I personally love primo but after my last run I may be done with it. It's by far my favorite steroid but the ed injections to get me up to 1000mgs are killer. I looked like a freaking dart board after 20 weeks
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blog Entries
    EQ gives more gains but Primo is better....EQ will give good vascularity if ran pretty high, it will carve delts better than test alone and will give you good endurance in the gym and during athletic events....BUT Primo while you're lean can do some great stuff...looks-wise not scale-wise

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I personally love primo but after my last run I may be done with it. It's by far my favorite steroid but the ed injections to get me up to 1000mgs are killer. I looked like a freaking dart board after 20 weeks
    Yes thats a major issue along with the price

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    EQ gives more gains but Primo is better....EQ will give good vascularity if ran pretty high, it will carve delts better than test alone and will give you good endurance in the gym and during athletic events....BUT Primo while you're lean can do some great stuff...looks-wise not scale-wise
    Well am looking for around 10lbs or
    More of lean mass without much water retention so dunno if should i run a test primo or test equi or maybe try to find test and npp

BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member
    I personally love EQ. Yeah, it's slow and increases rbc for sure, but if you donate blood every 6 weeks it does the trick. For lean gains I'd go with 500 calorie surplus / day, clean food and test-eq-masteron + winny or var. The inclusion of an oral makes it much better, because orals bind to different receptors than the liquid stuff.

Make sure you run an AI too and maybe hcg is a good idea as well.

Hair loss is a side from dht, so actually tren is better for that than dht derivatives mate.

Or you could try test-eq-primo + var.

Up 2 u, just make sure to run it at least 14 weeks -EQ is VERY SLOW. Hth

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMatt View Post
    I personally love EQ. Yeah, it's slow and increases rbc for sure, but if you donate blood every 6 weeks it does the trick. For lean gains I'd go with 500 calorie surplus / day, clean food and test-eq-masteron + winny or var. The inclusion of an oral makes it much better, because orals bind to different receptors than the liquid stuff.

Make sure you run an AI too and maybe hcg is a good idea as well.

Hair loss is a side from dht, so actually tren is better for that than dht derivatives mate.

Or you could try test-eq-primo + var.

Up 2 u, just make sure to run it at least 14 weeks -EQ is VERY SLOW. Hth
    Didnt get it when you talked about tren and said tren is better ?cause i know that tren is harsh on the hair, also you mention to donate blood every 6 weeks isnt that too much i mean shouldnt i wait for longer?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    They are the 2 weakest injectable steroids by far IMO.
    Both need to be run at high dose for long duration and for my money neither one is really worth a damn. Ive run both and in the manner I just described although I ran a lot more EQ than primo.
    I only did 2 primo cycles and I realized that it just isnt near worth the price tag. The best thing it (primo) has going for it is that it is aabout the safest steroid you can use.
    EQ I have probably run 10 times or so. I used to throw it in my cycles years ago because I got it super cheap but it was only 50mg/ml so you had to inject so much oil it sucked. Then the gains aren't there with it making it really suck.
    Honestly they are the 2 steroids I probably wont ever use again if I have to pay full price. If I got Primo maybe dirt cheap id throw it in a cycle just because it is basically harmless. Like for example if I was on trt and had the money, Id run 400-800mgs primo/week right alongside my trt all the time- non stop.
    If you use primo IMO you really have to dose it at around 800mgs/week. EQ, well, I just wouldn't use it man.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    They are the 2 weakest injectable steroids by far IMO. Both need to be run at high dose for long duration and for my money neither one is really worth a damn. Ive run both and in the manner I just described although I ran a lot more EQ than primo. I only did 2 primo cycles and I realized that it just isnt near worth the price tag. The best thing it (primo) has going for it is that it is aabout the safest steroid you can use. EQ I have probably run 10 times or so. I used to throw it in my cycles years ago because I got it super cheap but it was only 50mg/ml so you had to inject so much oil it sucked. Then the gains aren't there with it making it really suck. Honestly they are the 2 steroids I probably wont ever use again if I have to pay full price. If I got Primo maybe dirt cheap id throw it in a cycle just because it is basically harmless. Like for example if I was on trt and had the money, Id run 400-800mgs primo/week right alongside my trt all the time- non stop. If you use primo IMO you really have to dose it at around 800mgs/week. EQ, well, I just wouldn't use it man.
    I agree........primo is costly, needs to be run at a high dose and for a longer time. Tren is by far a superior alternative aas to stack (when ready for it, even NPP is a better choice both in terms of cost, dose and time on cycle ). Eq is hands down the bottom of the barrel (sorry EQ guys) IMO for the same reasons I stated for tren and NPP but x2. I know they read well in the essays and Arnold used a lot of Primo but he was going to be the man regardless of the compound. IMO guys looking for a secondary injectable who aren't ready for Tren should consider NPP or Deca and they will do well on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I agree........primo is costly, needs to be run at a high dose and for a longer time. Tren is by far a superior alternative aas to stack (when ready for it, even NPP is a better choice both in terms of cost, dose and time on cycle ). Eq is hands down the bottom of the barrel (sorry EQ guys) IMO for the same reasons I stated for tren and NPP but x2. I know they read well in the essays and Arnold used a lot of Primo but he was going to be the man regardless of the compound. IMO guys looking for a secondary injectable who aren't ready for Tren should consider NPP or Deca and they will do well on it.
    Seems am gonna do another npp cycle with test enath in sometime then alonng with tbol or anavar ,how can i plan a test and npp cycle , want to keep it short and effective

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

This ^^^^^

As far as comparing the two...its kinda like comparing a Ducati 1199 pangale to a Harley...they are both twin cylinder but that's about all they have in common.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Fvck hair. Overrated.

Thread Information