Frontpump is offline Associate Member

Peptides cracked cakes, no labels, seems under-filled....wtf?

Tried a new supplier this time around, and I'm not really sure how much I trust this batch.

I don't really know enough to make the best judgement is my guess.

So my questions are:

Should I or should I not be able to tell the difference between a 2mg and 5mg of the same substance? I mean, can you fit 5mg into the same "filler powder" as a 2mg would use. The picture with 6 black vials is supposed to be 5mg.

Should I or should I not be concerned with the lack of labelling on all of the products ordered? (It does not instill confidence in me to say the least).

Many of the frozen powders have arrived broken, and nearly all of them are loose or messy/dusty. Big deal?

Just not sure.

Pics attached. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1677.JPG 
Views:	252 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	159802Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1678.JPG 
Views:	316 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	159803Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1681.JPG 
Views:	217 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	159804

bump.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bro not to bash but they do not in any way look that great. I do not like the crystalline structure they have and they sure dont look professional at all. Can I say if they are good or bad- no. Do they instaill any confidence at all for me- no way.
    That being said it is hard to distinguish 2mg from 5mg when products are in clumps and diff products have diff molecular weights.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Bro not to bash but they do not in any way look that great. I do not like the crystalline structure they have and they sure dont look professional at all. Can I say if they are good or bad- no. Do they instaill any confidence at all for me- no way.
    That being said it is hard to distinguish 2mg from 5mg when products are in clumps and diff products have diff molecular weights.
    Yea man, I emailed the supplier and they apologized and are sending me a second order. It's a good gesture. If they arrive and are in great shape, I might feel better.

The 6 vials are tb-500. Would 5mg of tb-500 ever look like that? It has even less volume than the 2mg of tb500 I've ordered from site sponsor.
    The red ones are 5mg of bpc-157
    and the single black one is 5mg DSIP

Thread Information