btpolak is offline New Member

Planning 2nd Cycle...

I'm 28 years old (will be 29 for this cycle)
    male
    5'11" tall
    250 lbs
    20% body fat

I'm proposing this as a second cycle. I believe with the different threads I've read that I'm on the right track, but I'd prefer feedback. My first cycle was test e at 500mg per week for 10 weeks along with a 4 week tbol kick start.

As far as training background goes, I have over 6 years of lifting experience.

My goal is to add at least 10-15lbs of lbm from this cycle. This cycle will not occur until the end of this year or the beginning of the next and I should have my body fat % lower in a more acceptable range for this cycle. If not, I will postpone a little longer. In the meantime, I want to ensure I have a solid plan laid out.
    Cycle:

Week 1 to 14: Test E @ 600mg per week. (300mg twice weekly)
    Week 1 to 12: Deca @ 400 mg per week. (200mg twice weekly w/test)
    Week 1 to 14: hCG @ 250 IU twice weekly
    Week 1 to 6: Tbol @ 60mg every day

Week 1 till PCT start: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day

PCT:
    Clomid @ 100/50/50/50
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20
    Possibly DAA @ 3mg/day as well for additional help and it is somewhat inexpensive.

After reading a couple threads, I may run caber during the entire cycle and PCT at .5 mg/week.

Now, I have considered not using deca yet, but with what I've read on it's ability to help with joint pain, I'm very interested in using it. Any thoughts?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks pretty good. Get your bf down to 15% before starting. Get ancillary for the deca just incase needed either caber or prami. Run your hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting your pct

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Looks like youve done your research, cycle looks good, get your diet and training to the same level and your going to see some nice gains

Keep us updated of how your getting on and good luck

btpolak is offline New Member
    I keep my diet on point and have had great success with carb cycling. As far as the caber goes, I may run the low dose from the get go as a preventative measure, but I'm also considering to wait and see where my bw levels are within the first few weeks and then again around mid cycle. I've seen plenty of people say to have it as needed and would hate to get the negative sides from it.

Thread Information