Post Cycle questions and help needed

U
    k
    p
    o
    y
    h
    k
    Last edited by Fixxxxer; 03-16-2016 at 12:57 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to learn to build a base from hard training and eat to grow, these two things are the only thing you need at your age and stats. Don't think steroids are the answer at your age, the answers are not within a needle or tablet and shutting down your natural test before its fully developed is probably one of the worse things you can do in the long term. Please read the below because without doubt you will lose everything after the cycle due to not having a diet what can maintain any decent size or muscle. If you did you would be a lot bigger and have more of a foundation. Please check out our diet section and workout area and sort these two areas out and out some quality mass on.

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    NACH3 likes this.

Fixxxxer is offline New Member
    U
    o
    l
    h
    f
    h
    h
    Last edited by Fixxxxer; 03-16-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Gainz13 is offline New Member
    175-177cm not the tallest of mother****ers
    78kg lean
    11%
    training since teen years hard sports to hard training
    diet on par 3500-4000 cals clean
    been on it a couple years, cycle on and cycle off 3 months on 3 months off
    made some good gains off test e and tren a, all 10 - 12 weeks cycles and maintained
    always used hcg (pregnyl) for pct
    whats the best bulk cycle options out there wanted to get real bulk gainz preferably no water don't mind getting bit fat and i don't mind taking it slow. its a marathon not a sprint .
    personal choice in taking juice
    so what do you think is the best bulk cycle for it ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxxer View Post
    Fair enough.
    Deciding to start cycling years from now is a valid option, however, is there any way I could get rid of the existing gyno without running test? I have had it years before I touch test, since I was a damn kid, and it's the only thing that bothers me about my body. Anything besides surgery ?
    Test wouldn't get rid of gyno it will make it worse.
    Are you talking about soft tissue under the nipple or hard lumps?

If you have gyno which is hard lumps then surgery is the only answer. Nothing will get rid of it. I've never seen anyone get rid of hard lumps no matter what gyno reversal treatment they have used.

But please don't shut your natural test down at your age. You got a lot to learn about training and eating first. Steroids will cause you far more issues than gyno
    clarky. likes this.

aspire-power is offline New Member
    21 early one hey ... Well if your going to cycle miles well help you along the way ... Why not just run 400-500 test e ew and just sit on that personally bit young to run that extent of eq but yeah

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    5,11 and 150lbs after 2 cycles

I think you ought to learn how to eat before doing anymore cycles
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-12-2015 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxxer View Post
    I ... can go an entire day without eating a single thing,
    That is your problem in a nutshell.

If you don't eat, you will never grow.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    That is your problem in a nutshell.

If you don't eat, you will never grow.
    With this lifestyle - your forced to eat - every 1.5-3 hrs depending on ones metabolism and what they burn each day - etc

If you want to be 200lbs your gonna have to eat like a 200lber every day all day!

But PEDs aren't the answer at your age either!
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-12-2015 at 08:37 AM.

Think of it of a car, the bigger the engine, the more fuel you need to put in it

Fixxxxer is offline New Member
    K
    K
    O
    P
    G
    Tmy
    F
    G
    J
    Last edited by Fixxxxer; 03-16-2016 at 12:55 AM.

Life can get hectic for everyone
    You have to find the time for food prep though, if you cant and life is too busy at the moment, then steroids arent the answer.

Use them only if you have the diet in check

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixxxxer
    I just lost appetite.. started to have long shifts and school after work, then workout at night.. hectic schedule with no time to prep food..
    The majority of the time I'm not even hungry When it's time for my next meal. I just need to force it down. If you force the food down. Eventually it will get easier when your stomach stretches out.

Do you have time for the gym with your schedule? I'm not trying to come off as rude but if you can't put 100% into having 5-6 meals a day while getting a good workout 5 days a week. Then right now isn't the time to do a cycle. You'd just be wasting your time. I think you should post up a proposed daily meal plan showing all of your Marcos for us to critique. Staple down your diet and kick ass in the gym then in a few years you will have a good base and knowledge to do a proper cycle

Thread Information