Would love to hear some feedback with matrix labs. Good, bad? Im currently taking test e of theirs. And have had nothing but trouble. I posted earlier that i got an infection, but didnt get much INSIGHT. I got stop taking it this and that. YES I STERILIZE MY STUFF. I have common sense, this needle is about to go IN MY BODY. Itd be a good idea to take every precaution i can in being clean. Shower before EVERY pin, rubbing alcohol on site, and needle and top of bottle. BUT here is the weird thing, did my glutes, nothing. Just normal pip. No redness no hot to the touch. Did my delt again and now is very red hot to touch. Also, the "euphoria" feeling is gone. Gains have cpmpletely ceased. Diet is in check. At LEAST 4000 cals a day. 10 eggs for breakfast with a pack of ramen. Every day. Like my go to for bfast. And various other things throughout the day. Had blood work done, will let you know wheb i get them back, if anyone cares. Anyways, i Have anti biotics and currently taking them. I have anastrozole at .25mg eod. Needle size, 3/4" by 22g. So, questions are
Any idea why this is only happening in delts?
Has anyone else had this issue?
Would love to hear thoughts on this.