Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Injected a single time, realized I could not handle the potential sides. PCT or not?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jay94 is offline Associate Member

Injected a single time, realized I could not handle the potential sides. PCT or not?

Hey guys,

I'll be completely honest. I'm sorry if this sounds dumb or like something you've already heard, I just need advice and to share my thoughts right now.

I'm 21 year old, have been training for a couple years, not as muscular as is naturally possible, but fairly lean (around 13-14% body fat by my own estimates, my rectus abdominis muscle is clearly visible), I've lost 100 pounds in recent times so I definitely have a good grasp of nutritional science. I also study Biochemistry and Pharmacology, so my theoretical understanding of drugs in general is also good, I like to think.

I'm interested in bodybuilding, and I'd been thinking about starting AAS use for a while. I finally gathered everything (injection equipment, injectable test, hCG , nolvadex and clomid) that I need and actually injected for the first time last night, at about 7:30 PM.

I injected 500mg of testosterone enanthate , the injection itself went well (no pain in the area, no visible infection, etc), but immediately after doing it, I started feeling really anxious and the feeling never wore off completely, even when I went to sleep. I managed to fall asleep fairly quickly, but 2 hours later, I woke up feeling anxious again and not able to fall back to sleep. I'm feeling nervous, unusually warm all over my body, my stomach is experiencing weird sensations (like if it was constantly 'full') and I'm just generally having weird sensations all over my body.

To tell you how nervous I am, I keep checking and touching my balls to see if they're getting smaller, and I actually believe that they are, and I also keep touching my nipples to see if they're hardening... even though I know in theory that my hormone levels are very unlikely to be significantly affected this early into the process and after a single injection.

All those side effects are probably mostly caused by anxiety and the placebo effect, but I can't sleep at all and, long story short, I've come to the conclusion that I'm simply not ready mentally to be self-administering any kind of androgen receptor drug. So I decided to call it off entirely, but I'm not sure how to proceed regarding PCT. Should I do any PCT at all? That's basically my question. Like I said, I have clomid and nolvadex on hand, but I'm not certain if taking them any point would be necessary, or worse, potentially endangering my health further by causing additional undesirable changes to my hormone levels.

In all cases, I will make an appointment with my doctor in the morning to get my testosterone , estradiol, LH and FSH levels checked via blood sample testing and see whether a single injection actually affected them and to what extent. I feel like you can never be too safe with these things.

Thank you in advance for your time, and again, sorry if this comes off to you as dumb.
    Last edited by jay94; 10-15-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Thread Information