Thread: test enanthate

gwendels is offline Junior Member

test enanthate

for 400 mg wk is one injection better or 2?what are the benifits of 2 injections and is it nessessary?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    The common approach is to divide the 400mg per week into 2 shots per week. Breaking the dose into two shots keeps the test levels relatively more constant during the week than taking it all at the beginning of the week which will spike your test levels very high.

Best of luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BASK8KACE
    The common approach is to divide the 400mg per week into 2 shots per week. Breaking the dose into two shots keeps the test levels relatively more constant during the week than taking it all at the beginning of the week which will spike your test levels very high.

Best of luck.
    Amen

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    y dont u bump it to 500mg/ew !

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Why would he bump it up to 500mg's? 400 for someone that just started should be perfect! Gundam, Please don't give anymore advice on gear cycles for newbies without justifying your reasons for doing it. The rule of thumb is to use as little gear possible that is still ideally effective. Going too high too fast desensitizes the body to the levels of gear and makes it where he will have to use higher and higher doses at a faster rate more quickly in his gear career.

Split it among two 200mg shots done every 3 or 4 days. It will keep the test levels in your blood at a steady level.

Thanks for all the great advice. Should I leave the deca once a week or split that up also(300 mg wk)

Originally posted by gwendels
    Thanks for all the great advice. Should I leave the deca once a week or split that up also(300 mg wk)
    Gwendels,
    Split it (for the same reasons I gave for splitting the testosterone dose).

Originally posted by roidmanraging
    Why would he bump it up to 500mg's? 400 for someone that just started should be perfect! Gundam, Please don't give anymore advice on gear cycles for newbies without justifying your reasons for doing it. The rule of thumb is to use as little gear possible that is still ideally effective.
    Roidmanraging,
    Nicely put, bro.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 06-26-2003 at 12:52 PM.

hybrid is offline Member
    Plus when you split the deca too, you can mix the test and deca together and only have to do one shot each time. Diluting the BA in the test with the deca will be of benefit as well.

well

500mg/ew is fine, it is what most ppl on this board tell newbies, u are new to the boards roidmanraging i guess hence the junior member title, so for the most part this is the standard cycle that most ppl reccomend on AR

week 1 - 10: test 500mg/ew
    week 1 - 10: deca 400mg/ew

2. plz dont tell me not to give advice (or whatever it was that u said lol), i have equal rights as anyone else on the board i think. i will give advice that i belive is appropriate, whether the individual chooses to pursue it or not is totally up to them. i am a nice person in real life and on these boards, i am not out to proove anything, i am simply trying to help out and return the favor to the same people who helped me when i first came here. you see, i have said some very foolish things on this board, but that is what learning is about (lol im still young). i have since changed my M.O. now 500 mg/ew is totally fine, it is what most experinced ppl on AR will tell u IMHO.

anyways guys take it easy! if u people have problems with my post, just contact me and i can change it accordingly. i am slowly beggining to think that no one actually wants me to be a member of this board, i have no clue why lol ! people always seem to be against everything i say, yet everyday i get a newbie PM'ing me for more advice cause they say i sound like i know what im talkin about. i guess i dont !

regards, gundam675 !

Re: test enanthate

gundam675,

The curt response you originally posted was not helpfull--I think that a newbie asking for advice would wonder why 500mg versus 400mg. You did not explain your reasoning.

If you look at the original post, he didn't mention what he was using (full cycle), or anything else (such as stats and experience). So, how could you advise him (blindly) to bump up the dose? We're not flamming you, gundam675, we're just suggesting that you be more aware of what you're doing--and more careful.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    well

500mg/ew is fine, it is what most ppl on this board tell newbies, u are new to the boards roidmanraging i guess hence the junior member title, so for the most part this is the standard cycle that most ppl reccomend on AR

week 1 - 10: test 500mg/ew
    week 1 - 10: deca 400mg/ew

2. plz dont tell me not to give advice (or whatever it was that u said lol), i have equal rights as anyone else on the board i think. i will give advice that i belive is appropriate, whether the individual chooses to pursue it or not is totally up to them. i am a nice person in real life and on these boards, i am not out to proove anything, i am simply trying to help out and return the favor to the same people who helped me when i first came here. you see, i have said some very foolish things on this board, but that is what learning is about (lol im still young). i have since changed my M.O. now 500 mg/ew is totally fine, it is what most experinced ppl on AR will tell u IMHO.

anyways guys take it easy! if u people have problems with my post, just contact me and i can change it accordingly. i am slowly beggining to think that no one actually wants me to be a member of this board, i have no clue why lol ! people always seem to be against everything i say, yet everyday i get a newbie PM'ing me for more advice cause they say i sound like i know what im talkin about. i guess i dont !

regards, gundam675 !
    gundam, I'm going to have to come to RMR's defense on this one. The usuall advised cycle for a newer person is 500mg of test BUT, most of the EXPERIENCED members here make that suggestion on a few factors-Age, experience, stats. These were given in the profile but I doubt you looked at it before putting your usuall one liner down.
    You are currently in your first cycle and while you might wnat to give advice(and are capable of doing in some cases), but you never notify the person your advising that in fact YOU are still a newbie.
    On the other hand RMR is not, he is a seasoned fellow(of usually differing cycling stratagies than the norm based on P.E.) as I have found out by calling him on it. Ultimately reminding me and now you of the clear fact that member status does not dictate knowledge and experience.
    You have made several posts lately without backing or just cause and I think you need to tone down your quest for post count.
    I think in all likelyhood your probably a pretty personable and helpfull person. I just think you need to take into consideration the consequences that could fall on the people that your adviseing if in fact that advise turns out to be skewed.

And for the record, I would of advised gwendels to workout for a while longer before endulging but if he was to jump in anyway(as he already has), I think it would be best for him to run test only at the dose he was comfortable with(which was stated in his first post) considering his height and weight.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 06-26-2003 at 03:21 PM.

thanks for the input guys, im glad we sorted this problem out here so it doesnt carry on in other posts. perhaps next time i will provide reasoning as to why i reccomend these dosages.

regards !

6'00'', 198 lbs one year of lifting. Made a bunch of mistakes. Started Deca 300 mg/wk just to get a taste for AS. Saw a noticeable gain after 4 wks and decided I didnt want to wait for another cycle so I'm throwing in test. Gonna keep test @ 400 for 10 wks(giving a total af 14 wks on AS) see how I react. I'm learning alot with these posts(I know I should have run test from the get go) and will only get better. Thanks for all the advice.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    gwendels. I agree in your decision at keeping your dose at 400mg instead of 500mgs. I actually started my first cycle with 250mg's of Test and got nice results, so More isn't always better. Always see how your body is going to react at a lower dose. If you see nice gains at 400mgs, why up it? Best of luck to you.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    keep it at 400, break it up into 2 shots, you'll b fine!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I peronally think that 500mg is okay if you're over 200lbs. If you're under, I would recommend 400mg.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I'm over 200 taken 400mg and have seen good results. Then again it is my first.

Thread Information