Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: 300mg for life

sade80 is offline New Member

300mg for life

I've just turned 35 and want to stay on 250-300mg testosterone for life. I missed out on my late 20's and my early 30's and want to make up for it.

Will this dose cause heart attacks and stroke?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Why dont you settle for 1000 ng/dl. Its a wonderful level in all aspects and may be reached with 150 mg prop. Half of the sides. Donation and en extremely healthy and cholestrolfriendly lifestyle and you may be good.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you had blood work done to see what your natural levels are.

I don't think being on cycle for life is wise. When not just cycle on and off and if you have low test take trt at a reasonable dose like 150mgs per week but only if it's needed

sade80 is offline New Member
    Endos over here in UK aren't too clued up on on male hormones and trt. I have seen 5. Had enough and decided to do it myself. Will get bloods done regularly and lower dosage if need be.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Dude you need alot more research,if your only worries are strokes you clearly don't know alot about self administrating trt so do the homework or better still quiz your doc MORE your test numbers or find one that does know..good luck

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sade80 View Post
    Endos over here in UK aren't too clued up on on male hormones and trt. I have seen 5. Had enough and decided to do it myself. Will get bloods done regularly and lower dosage if need be.
    Sounds like a lot of forum members arent cluedup on hormones and trt either.
    20 posts in 5 years, you haven't been doing much research in those years obviously.

Go the legit route if you must, you'll be asking for advice to get your natural levels back once you figure self administration is too hard.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Do some more research

There's no such thing as stupid questions - but, ummmm

max738 is offline Junior Member
    not a wise idea cardiomyopathy could be a problem with that dosage long term a lot of us on here are on trt and don't use doses near that
    Last edited by max738; 10-27-2015 at 07:30 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sade80 View Post
    I've just turned 35 and want to stay on 250-300mg testosterone for life. I missed out on my late 20's and my early 30's and want to make up for it.

Will this dose cause heart attacks and stroke?
    That's quite a bit for TRT. You would need to monitor bloods on a regular CBC,,HEMOGLOBIN,,ETC..
    to make sure you remain healthy.

Your body naturally produce about 70mg/wk of natural Test. 300mg/wk is over 4 times natural level. Your liver is going to have to work overtime. I think it's too much. You have been given some good advice above about being judicious about Test usage. Test is powerful stuff you should be careful how you use it.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I truly believe that you could run 500mg for life...
    Liver isnt stressed much by testosterone and IMO would.cause far less trouble than a beer daily like so much people do.
    Obviously dont frequently drink alcohol...
    (And still... I get drunk 2-3 time a weeks(thanks to my new doorman and single status...) with low dose accutane and few oral with 1g tren and still havent seen any issue yet...) liver is a powerfull organ...(dont do what im doing im.abusing too many things theses days and I know it...)

But liverwise even 500mg weekly wont do much harm.
    Lipids wise...: by experience my lipids Improved alot since I started cruising despite less optimal.nutrition and multiple compounds...
    I feel that lipids are extremely genetics dependant... and still testosterone doesnt negativly affect lipids much.

I would worry more about cortisol level but if you make sure your sleep is alway top notch and frequent sex(stress relief XD) shouldnt be THAT problematic especially if you never go under that dose

DHT wise once again is very dependant on genetics. If you are prone your prostate might be at risk. But often check for it past 40YO and access from there.

Anyway IMHO 300mg weekly isnt that much for a serious lifter. And hasnt much more impact than running 100-200mg.
    As long as the basic are covered(E2, BP, RBC)

Thats just my thought

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    I truly believe that you could run 500mg for life... Liver isnt stressed much by testosterone and IMO would.cause far less trouble than a beer daily like so much people do. Obviously dont frequently drink alcohol... (And still... I get drunk 2-3 time a weeks(thanks to my new doorman and single status...) with low dose accutane and few oral with 1g tren and still havent seen any issue yet...) liver is a powerfull organ...(dont do what im doing im.abusing too many things theses days and I know it...) But liverwise even 500mg weekly wont do much harm. Lipids wise...: by experience my lipids Improved alot since I started cruising despite less optimal.nutrition and multiple compounds... I feel that lipids are extremely genetics dependant... and still testosterone doesnt negativly affect lipids much. I would worry more about cortisol level but if you make sure your sleep is alway top notch and frequent sex(stress relief XD) shouldnt be THAT problematic especially if you never go under that dose DHT wise once again is very dependant on genetics. If you are prone your prostate might be at risk. But often check for it past 40YO and access from there. Anyway IMHO 300mg weekly isnt that much for a serious lifter. And hasnt much more impact than running 100-200mg. As long as the basic are covered(E2, BP, RBC) Thats just my thought
    I don't agree with this. At 45 and cruising at 200 mgs a week my bp starts to go up and a host of other sides creep up. At 125 mgs a week the sides disappear and my bp goes back to normal. We are all different and you are a lot younger but I would bet my eye teeth that 300 mgs for life will raise hell with you as you age. I am dropping my cruise dose back down to trt and staying there. This wasn't always the case but now it is which just goes to show that you can't make long term predictions as to what will or won't occur.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I don't agree with this. At 45 and cruising at 200 mgs a week my bp starts to go up and a host of other sides creep up. At 125 mgs a week the sides disappear and my bp goes back to normal. We are all different and you are a lot younger but I would bet my eye teeth that 300 mgs for life will raise hell with you as you age. I am dropping my cruise dose back down to trt and staying there. This wasn't always the case but now it is which just goes to show that you can't make long term predictions as to what will or won't occur.

^^^^
    I totally agree.

500mg of test per week will definitely causing issues with BP, lipids, and hematocrit.
    Mr.BB likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Age & genetics are the key here

Monitoring yourself over time is very important.

It's even a half decent idea to drop everything for a few months out of the year to let your body clear.

Just because I pump gear like no other now being in my mid 30's - doesn't mean I can do this in my mid 50's.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe you should look into RAD 140 instead. But for life....man that would be expensive. But maybe this supersarm will get cheaper

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Maybe you should look into RAD 140 instead. But for life....man that would be expensive. But maybe this supersarm will get cheaper
    Rad 140 sounds like a motorcycle?!dude you do like to big up almost all of these sarms ...

Thread Information