tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Is there any other way to know if your thyroid is being affected by tren besides getting blood work? Also is this side effect rare while running tren or is it known to do that off the bat. Thanks boys

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It happens to everyone, but it isn't really of any concern.

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    Generally you will develop some of the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism. Rapid or elevated heart beat, nervousness or anxiety, sweating, irritability, insomnia, tremor. Sounds like most people I know have had several of these at some point on Tren . No way to know if your actual TSH, T3, T4 are out of range w/o blood work. What is going on that you asked the question??

Quote Originally Posted by KBall32 View Post
    Generally you will develop some of the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism. Rapid or elevated heart beat, nervousness or anxiety, sweating, irritability, insomnia, tremor. Sounds like most people I know have had several of these at some point on Tren. No way to know if your actual TSH, T3, T4 are out of range w/o blood work. What is going on that you asked the question??
    Well the last three times (I've ran tren ranging from 300mg-700mg) and all three time I seem to add on some extra fat in my love handles. I've done some research and found out to reasons this could be happening, first because it could be known to down my thyroid and the second reason is because with some people tren can make them super insulin sensitive in the bad why where the body will make complex carbs spike the insulin like simple carbs.
    Has anyone else heard of this second issue?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Well the last three times (I've ran tren ranging from 300mg-700mg) and all three time I seem to add on some extra fat in my love handles. I've done some research and found out to reasons this could be happening, first because it could be known to down my thyroid and the second reason is because with some people tren can make them super insulin sensitive in the bad why where the body will make complex carbs spike the insulin like simple carbs.
    Interesting... I've noticed that my thyroid seems to be working overtime on tren - it's my first time running it... I Actually dropped it today due to my weight stalling(and it's actually gone down - my measurements haven't - but I was on the verge if overtraining so this is my 3rd day off and I'm taking another 2-3 then incorporating a pullback! My window has closed lol

How long you been on tice?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Huh?! I have run tren many times and weather I am cutting, bulking or recomping the fat seems to melt away. Even while bulking, I seem to look harder whilst on tren then not with the same bulking diet in place.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBall32 View Post
    Generally you will develop some of the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism. Rapid or elevated heart beat, nervousness or anxiety, sweating, irritability, insomnia, tremor. Sounds like most people I know have had several of these at some point on Tren. No way to know if your actual TSH, T3, T4 are out of range w/o blood work. What is going on that you asked the question??
    Solid answer,,you said it best,,,I agree.

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I've heard about several people developing Insulin Sensitivity on Tren, but don't have any personal experience. I think this is your issue.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin sensitivity is self-regulating. If you become so sensitive that you being to chronically over-secrete insulin in response to complex carbs, then this will in turn decrease insulin sensitivity. See what I'm getting at? And increased insulin sensitivity is good for weight loss, so that definitely isn't a factor in your muffin tops.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Never had any symptoms of tren other than sweats. I've only run one tren cycle (450mg/ week)

So diet must be completely off then. But Its so weird that once I touch tren I put on some lbs of fat.

Okay so this is my first serious bulk. I have always did lean gaining. Always keeping my bf%8-10 never really letting it get to high but also eating at my TDEE not in a surplus.

Is it wrong for me to think that I have to get a little chubby to gain serious muscle?

Tdee: 3200
    Bulk: 4000
    Calorie split: 350gm carbs/ 400gm protein/ 111gm fats

Stats:
    5'9
    202lbs
    14-15%bf (which is high as hell for me)

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    So diet must be completely off then. But Its so weird that once I touch tren I put on some lbs of fat. Okay so this is my first serious bulk. I have always did lean gaining. Always keeping my bf%8-10 never really letting it get to high but also eating at my TDEE not in a surplus. Is it wrong for me to think that I have to get a little chubby to gain serious muscle? Tdee: 3200 Bulk: 4000 Calorie split: 350gm carbs/ 400gm protein/ 111gm fats Stats: 5'9 202lbs 14-15%bf (which is high as hell for me)
    Not at all.......it's not an exact science. If it were it would all be that simple to just crunch some numbers and boom! You sound like you'll def keep an eye on your bf from getting out of hand.

Thread Information