tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Now I know this is ur the wrong thread but it gets the most traffic and I want to get a bunch of opinions.

Okay so must people say that is almost impossible to find real igf-1lr3.
    Most of us that have been around AAS know that owner body's only have a certain amount of muscles that we can grow. We all want more cells to grow right?! Most high class pros use large amount of HGH (10+iu)to start to create new muscle cells while on AAS.

So to create new muscle fibers u would have push a bunch of HGH into ur system. But the real corporate to creating the new cell is igf-1. I have heard some awesome stories from some old school BB that loved ever bit of it.

QUESTIONS:
    1. If I was able to find legit igf-1lr3 and run 50mcg pre workout what kind of results could I expect while running (heavy was cycle)?
    2. I have been told that its best to do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off is there any truth to that?
    3. Is 50mcg pre-workout enough?

Thanks boys like always
    Last edited by tice1212; 11-11-2015 at 11:57 AM.

Bump... vets?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    your mistaken its IGF-1 what is impossible to get, LR3 very easy to get hold of but sorry to say its useless at muscle building.
    Don't even think you can replace pharm grade hgh with lr3 because you cant, at best its a good GDA but to build muscle your better with food its all hype and marketing to suck the newbies into buying these new peps what are utter rubbish.

I wouldn't touch it again if I had 2 years worth free LR3

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    your mistaken its IGF-1 what is impossible to get, LR3 very easy to get hold of but sorry to say its useless at muscle building.
    Don't even think you can replace pharm grade hgh with lr3 because you cant, at best its a good GDA but to build muscle your better with food its all hype and marketing to suck the newbies into buying these new peps what are utter rubbish.

I wouldn't touch it again if I had 2 years worth free LR3
    So I must be completely missing the point lol.. Okay igf-1 doesn't create new muscle cells? Pharmacy HGH (10+iu) is the only compound that can create new muscle cells then?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Bump... vets?
    I have tried it many numerous ways. For me I didn't get good results until I went to 80-100mcg amounts. Anything less just didn't work for me.

HGH tells your body to secrete IGF-1. IGF-1 creates new muscle tissue versus AAS which enhances existing tissue. igf-lr3 is not the same as igf-1. I ran lr3 several times but couldn't really tell if it anything for me.

Thread Information