Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: First Cycle - Please help!(:

BenWhoLifts79 is offline Banned

First Cycle - Please help!(:

I'm 26, around 180lbs and at around 13% bf..

I've thought about it for a while and I've decided to run a cutting cycle. I would like to Run Test and Anavar . I've done a lot of research but everything seems to confuses me!

I know I should be running AI during cycle, should I be running HGC?

PCT will probably be Nolva and Clomid?

I don't know what dosages I should run etc. Could someone help me with how long and dosages etc?

And is Anavar oral or injections??

Thanks guys. Friendly haha.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused!

You just posted up how that link has kept you from going on cycle at 18 yrs old... You've said yourself that you know your too young... If it's b/c your friend hasn't experienced any negative sides(means either one he hasn't even gotten to the point of low test yet... Of two give it more time, or he may be an exception(but not everyone can say this) plus The real recovery starts after pct imo...

From your questions you seem to want to jump into this blindly - I'll ask you to read the stickies as I don't condone giving advice that could very well leave them/you anyone with lifelong problems... Everything you need to know is in the stickies!
    GL........
    BG likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'm confused!

You just posted up how that link has kept you from going on cycle at 18 yrs old... You've said yourself that you know your too young... If it's b/c your friend hasn't experienced any negative sides(means either one he hasn't even gotten to the point of low test yet... Of two give it more time, or he may be an exception(but not everyone can say this) plus The real recovery starts after pct imo...

From your questions you seem to want to jump into this blindly - I'll ask you to read the stickies as I don't condone giving advice that could very well leave them/you anyone with lifelong problems... Everything you need to know is in the stickies!
    GL........
    Second that. Make sure u read (my first cycle) it's one of the many stickies u NEED to read

I've given It a read.

So I'll need to get some blood work done before considering to start cycle yes?. If I do get blood work done and T-levels etc examined people on the forums here will help me to decide yes? I wouldn't know what's acceptable and what's not! Haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Doing bloods before a cycle just helps you compare them when and if you get bloods in the middle of a cycle.

and also is there to compare bloodwork after PCT/before another cycle to see if you have recovered.

Getting bloods pre cycle of ones first cycle wont say your ready or not.

If you have read the sticky you should know the answers to needing an AI, HCG through the cycle and to run Test only, not Test and Anavar . You should also have a rough idea of what PCT is and what to use at what doses.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-11-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Doing bloods before a cycle just helps you compare them when and if you get bloods in the middle of a cycle.

and also is there to compare bloodwork after PCT/before another cycle to see if you have recovered.

Getting bloods pre cycle of ones first cycle wont say your ready or not.

If you have read the sticky you should know the answers to needing an AI, HCG through the cycle and to run Test only, not Test and Anavar. You should also have a rough idea of what PCT is and what to use at what doses.
    Blood works noted.

But I should be running a hCG and AI through my cycle regardless of what it consists of?

Test-E is what I'd be running around 500mg a week for 12 weeks. But I don't know the dosages of anavar I should be running? Could someone help with that?

And yes I know what a PCT is.
    Be running Nolva & Clomid

Nolva at 75/50/50/50
    Clomid at 40/20/20/20

Il have some Raloxifene on hand just in case.

Do these dosages seem fine?

Just need to find out dosages for Anavar!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You will soon find out in life that lying gets you nowhere.

Just in march you were 18 years old and now you are 26, wow : Beginner friendly

Go read again the links I posted there, seems you take time to learn.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Come on MrBB, that would have been "a friend" or "brother" using his account
    73rr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BenWhoLifts79 View Post
    Blood works noted.

But I should be running a hCG and AI through my cycle regardless of what it consists of?

Test-E is what I'd be running around 500mg a week for 12 weeks. But I don't know the dosages of anavar I should be running? Could someone help with that?

And yes I know what a PCT is.
    Be running Nolva & Clomid

Nolva at 75/50/50/50
    Clomid at 40/20/20/20

Il have some Raloxifene on hand just in case.

Do these dosages seem fine?

Just need to find out dosages for Anavar!
    Test 500mg per week
    Anavar 0mg per week
    HCG 500iu per week (split this into 2 shots of 250iu per week)
    Arimidex 0.25 every other day

PCT looks good but you have the right doses for the wrong compounds, i imagine its a typo

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Its you first cycle you dont know how you will react to what, use one compound (Test) only and if you react you know whats causing the reaction or sides, running 2 compounds wont get you anymore gains and will complicate things if you get sides you dont know what is causing those sides.

Save the anavar for another time
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-11-2015 at 11:14 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Come on MrBB, that would have been "a friend" or "brother" using his account
    Accounts are individual, thats against the rules.

Accounts are individual, thats against the rules.
    I know i was just messing lol
    but it seems an excuse people are using ALOT! as you say just tell the truth, pretty sad to see really. Post a few months later with a new age of over 25 and think people wont realise lol

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

I don't know what dosages I should run etc. Could someone help me with how long and dosages etc?

This is not meant to be flaming but i need to question this. You have done a lot of research stil you dont know anything about test dosages?? Maybe its to early for you. You dont even know what to ask for. The dosages is 250-500 ew at your level. Thats easy but what you also should understand before you begin is test types, test halflives and how to use halflive theori to get the most out of your shots and stay safe.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Nice catch

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I've thought about it for a while and I've decided to run a cutting cycle. I would like to Run Test and Anavar . I've done a lot of research but everything seems to confuses me!

I know I should be running AI during cycle, should I be running HGC?

PCT will probably be Nolva and Clomid?

And is Anavar oral or injections??

how long have you been training, what's your diet consist of and let's see a picture. Let's determine if what you have achieved so far, see how dedicated you are and see if it warrants you using steroids .
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information