Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By FONZY007
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: Test Prop, NPP, Tren Ace Cycle.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member

Test Prop, NPP, Tren Ace Cycle.

3 weeks ago I started a Test prop and NPP cycle both at 400mg a week. and was doing great on it. No sides good pumps, good libido. This past Friday I decided to throw in 200mg. of Tren Ace a week. Strength has gone up some but those darn sides kicked in last night with a vengeance! Soaked the bed, dreamed all night, even got the shivers one time. I like what Tren does for my training, but should I have just left my cycle at Test Prop and NPP?

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    3 weeks ago I started a Test prop and NPP cycle both at 400mg a week. and was doing great on it. No sides good pumps, good libido. This past Friday I decided to throw in 200mg. of Tren Ace a week. Strength has gone up some but those darn sides kicked in last night with a vengeance! Soaked the bed, dreamed all night, even got the shivers one time. I like what Tren does for my training, but should I have just left my cycle at Test Prop and NPP?
    Me personally would do one or the other. Or I personally would do is use NPP for joint issues at 100-150mg a week and keep at it with the tren
    NACH3 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    A month ago you were already on tren . Then a week later you started a test and npp cycle?

What is your exact cycle from the very start?

If there is more than one user on this account please stop and one of you start a new account.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 11-12-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    A month ago you were already on tren. Then a week later you started a test and npp cycle? What is your exact cycle from the very start? If there is more than one user on this account please stop and one of you start a new account.
    lol! No it's just one of us BinB! I know I've been bouncing around compounds. I said I was gonna drop the Tren completely for at least 6 months. But I took 2 weeks off everything, then started the Test Prop, NPP cycle which suited me fine. No sides at all. I had been on for about 2 and half weeks and just couldn't stand it! Thought I had to add 200mgs of Tren ace. But now the sides are coming back like hell and I can't get them in check. I don't know what to do.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If the tren is giving you sides - drop it and just do a prop/NPP cycle... My first NPP run was with the same compounds - great results - it seems your trying to speed up a process way to fast and for what - what you'll see by the end of the cycle!

Didn't you just come off a tren cycle? Now back on and added tren back in?! Just ride out the prop NPP(we all love what tren does for us lol) but w/a better diet(I say better b/c we can all do better, imo)... You said everything was going great - more isn't always better - better in the sense that you'll be getting more side effects... Plus, imho just like Fonzy stated if you throw the tren in there... Drop it to 125wkly and if anything bump up your NPP - I did this and I got strong as shit and more lean... We are different so if you get tren sides then just drop it and run out your prop/NPP cycle

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If the tren is giving you sides - drop it and just do a prop/NPP cycle... My first NPP run was with the same compounds - great results - it seems your trying to speed up a process way to fast and for what - what you'll see by the end of the cycle! Didn't you just come off a tren cycle? Now back on and added tren back in?! Just ride out the prop NPP(we all love what tren does for us lol) but w/a better diet(I say better b/c we can all do better, imo)... You said everything was going great - more isn't always better - better in the sense that you'll be getting more side effects... Plus, imho just like Fonzy stated if you throw the tren in there... Drop it to 125wkly and if anything bump up your NPP - I did this and I got strong as shit and more lean... We are different so if you get tren sides then just drop it and run out your prop/NPP cycle
    Thanks Nach3. I really appreciate the advice. I'm going to take the Tren down to 125mg. weekly. Keep the Test prop at 400mg. weekly and NPP 450mg. per week. Thanks again Nach.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Nach3. I really appreciate the advice. I'm going to take the Tren down to 125mg. weekly. Keep the Test prop at 400mg. weekly and NPP 450mg. per week. Thanks again Nach.
    just keep an eye on your sides - b/c from what you've explained its the tren (and if it keeps up just run prop/NPP imho).... Do you have a DA on hand or taking one?!

GL...
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-12-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Can you list your full cycle going back to the beginning please?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I started this cycle Sept. 10th with Test prop. 50mg. Ed and Tren Ace.75 mg. Ed. After about 2 weeks I raised the Tren to 100mgs Ed but I couldn't stand the sides. So after about 2 weeks I brought the Tren back down to 50mgs Ed. The sides were still rough so I decreased the Tren again to 30mgs Ed. Tolerated that until I quit everything around the middle of Oct. Waited about 2 weeks and started this new cycle of Test prop 400mg per week and NPP 400mg per week. Then after a about a week added the Tren Ace. 200mgs per week.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    just keep an eye on your sides - b/c from what you've explained its the tren(and if it keeps up just run prop/NPP imho).... Do you have a DA on hand or taking one?! GL...
    I sure will Nach. Thanks man. I'm taking Arimidex .25 EOD.

Why did you start again so soon? How much longer do you plan on staying on? (I know you are on TRT)

Are the stats in your profile up to date?
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You should probably get your bloods done strongblood, just with the gaps in the cycle and the chopping and changing of doseages and compounds

I got a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel done on 10-12-15. Everything looked good. I only got the CMP because I didn't need the doc to see anything else. I'm going to find a place where I can go and get all my bloods done without having to worry about any repercussions.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel done on 10-12-15. Everything looked good. I only got the CMP because I didn't need the doc to see anything else. I'm going to find a place where I can go and get all my bloods done without having to worry about any repercussions.
    Online blood test man....no need to go to docs.

And nach asked about DA...not AI. Meaning Caber or prami
    NACH3 likes this.

No never taken any caber or prami. Thanks man.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You need a full hormone panel to see your PSA/Thyroid-TSH/Lipids/CBC/CMP/E2 sensitive/Prolactin/etc... Everything to get a better picture of what's going on inside... Just a CMP won't paint a clear enough picture... It's still time on = time off w/trt & based off BW to see if your ready to cycle again... And back to back tren now after talking about sides... Doesn't make much sense... Be careful...

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started this cycle Sept. 10th with Test prop. 50mg. Ed and Tren Ace.75 mg. Ed. After about 2 weeks I raised the Tren to 100mgs Ed but I couldn't stand the sides. So after about 2 weeks I brought the Tren back down to 50mgs Ed. The sides were still rough so I decreased the Tren again to 30mgs Ed. Tolerated that until I quit everything around the middle of Oct. Waited about 2 weeks and started this new cycle of Test prop 400mg per week and NPP 400mg per week. Then after a about a week added the Tren Ace. 200mgs per week.
    You know you CAN go EOD with Tren Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Online blood test man....no need to go to docs. And nach asked about DA...not AI. Meaning Caber or prami
    How does one go about getting BW done online? Thanks Sfla80.

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007
    You know you CAN go EOD with Tren Ace
    Yea I'm about to start EOD injections for everything. Thanks Fonzy!

Thanks Back In Black!

Thread Information