charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Bloodwork results- need help

Elow are the results of my bloodwork test. Free test,T3, and T4 totals seem to be outside. What does this mean?
    Age 49

Results. Ref value
    Total test. 305 ng/Dl. 72-853
    Free test. 3.87 pg/mL. 4.0-42.0
    LH. 2.47 mU/mL. 0.8-7.6
    Estradial. 52.9 pg/mL. 0-56
    T3. .47 ng/mL. .81-1.78
    T4 total. 4.54 ug/dL. 6.0-12.2
    T4 free. 1.09 ng/dL. .89-1.76
    TSH. 1.93 uIU/mL. .4-4.0

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems you may suffer from hypothyroidism, which can also influence your testosterone levels .

You need to go to a endocrinologist for a proper diagnostic.

Yeah, you look like you have hypothyroids. Your Total test is in range but out of the Total Test, there aren't a lot of Free Test that can bind with receptors. I wouldn't self medicate with T3 or T4. There's more complex chemistry going on inside that would require an endo to look at. Good luck.

What exactly does this mean? I just started a dbol , decca, sust cycle. Can it wait until i finish and pct? I obviously will not reveal that i have cycled. For this reason, i need the the people here to guide me about cycling in this condition.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Pct will be hard to be effective with a supressed thyroid.

So you started a cycle without having bw results? Kinda weird...

In my opinion you need to diagnose whats happening in your thyroid, it may be nothing important but it can also be something bad, and if you just started dont see why you would not stop and take care of your health.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Your total test is also not in range. There is no way the scale goes from 72-853. Normal is 300-1000. Your total test equals a 80 year old. Therefor your total and free test numbers is normal compared to eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Pct will be hard to be effective with a supressed thyroid. So you started a cycle without having bw results? Kinda weird... In my opinion you need to diagnose whats happening in your thyroid, it may be nothing important but it can also be something bad, and if you just started dont see why you would not stop and take care of your health.
    i know.... First blood work ever for hormones. Thought that i would follow the advice from the experts. Felt good and normal blood work was excellent (excluding hormones). I never would have known this without BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Your total test is also not in range. There is no way the scale goes from 72-853. Normal is 300-1000. Your total test equals a 80 year old. Therefor your total and free test numbers is normal compared to eachother.
    i had this accomlished in Mexico. Could it be the unit of measure? I will call and verify tomorrow with the lab.

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    Low Thyroid Levels are actually an indication of Hyperthyroidism. Actually went through this same scenario.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KBall32 View Post
    Low Thyroid Levels are actually an indication of Hyperthyroidism. Actually went through this same scenario.
    That only applies to TSH. His Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is normal, but his T3 and T4 are low.
    Of course, taking your first labs drawn after you start your cycle is less than ideal, so there's no point in trying to correct anything until after PCT.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    i had this accomlished in Mexico. Could it be the unit of measure? I will call and verify tomorrow with the lab.
    dont think so. "305" must be ng/dl. And the scale is 300-1000. Possible the mexicans can live with 100-200 ng/dl, but most guys who have 100-300 ng/dl say they are tired all the time and no sexdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    That only applies to TSH. His Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is normal, but his T3 and T4 are low. Of course, taking your first labs drawn after you start your cycle is less than ideal, so there's no point in trying to correct anything until after PCT.
    i took the blood test prior to the start of the cycle. It took about a week and a half for the results. I started cycling about a week after the test. My blood pressure was excellent 113/68, sugar, cholesterol all showed good and i feel great. I wanted to follow the advice of the experts and get blood work on the hormones. Despite the expensive testing, i wanted to have a baseline.

Thread Information