Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By 212OlympiaBound
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: lean throughout bulk?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

lean throughout bulk?

I have been noticing more and more that most pro bodybuilders are staying externally lean during their off season bulk. I remember back in the early 2000's and 1900's that the bulk cut method was pretty much the only way to put on a massive amount of muscle in the off season.

But I have noticed something has changed recently. Now i know it could be more noticeable since social media (facebook, IG, ECT.) has exploded. Most BB I see are staying fairly lean though out the year while building mass amount of muscle. Also there V tapers are insane too.

How can it be possible to continue to put on so much mass while staying so lean? Now I know u dont have to be in a huge surplus to be able to put on mass and if there macro numbers are spot on it could be done but I have spoke to a couple of ifbb pros lately (this will not divulge in there cycle protocols) and there calories are way over their TDEE (1500+calories) during off season.

The only others thing I can think of is that there on a mass amount of HGH. Could this be the key to staying so lean while putting on the mass?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I have been noticing more and more that most pro bodybuilders are staying externally lean during their off season bulk. I remember back in the early 2000's and 1900's that the bulk cut method was pretty much the only way to put on a massive amount of muscle in the off season.

But I have noticed something has changed recently. Now i know it could be more noticeable since social media (facebook, IG, ECT.) has exploded. Most BB I see are staying fairly lean though out the year while building mass amount of muscle. Also there V tapers are insane too.

How can it be possible to continue to put on so much mass while staying so lean? Now I know u dont have to be in a huge surplus to be able to put on mass and if there macro numbers are spot on it could be done but I have spoke to a couple of ifbb pros lately (this will not divulge in there cycle protocols) and there calories are way over their TDEE (1500+calories) during off season.

The only others thing I can think of is that there on a mass amount of HGH. Could this be the key to staying so lean while putting on the mass?

^^ I believe you answered your own ? There! remember their using huge amounts of GH(15+ iu 2x daily) along side cycles(most do SBC'ing as we know) it's a slingshot method - also, the amounts of AAS are huge resulting in getting past any plateau by upping their dose if they stall by 2x or their a bouts... GH is the fvkin fountain of youth and as long as they've been on it - at those doses they're actually starting to create new muscle tissue(IGF 1 #'s are insane which promote new tissue - couple that with the AAS they use - it's not to surprising w/they're work ethics w/the amount of drugs being used

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

^^ I believe you answered your own ? There! remember their using huge amounts of GH(15+ iu 2x daily) along side cycles(most do SBC'ing as we know) it's a slingshot method - also, the amounts of AAS are huge resulting in getting past any plateau by upping their dose if they stall by 2x or their a bouts... GH is the fvkin fountain of youth and as long as they've been on it - at those doses they're actually starting to create new muscle tissue(IGF 1 #'s are insane which promote new tissue - couple that with the AAS they use - it's not to surprising w/they're work ethics w/the amount of drugs being used
    That's all makes sense but know my next question is. People still to this day say that pharmacy HGH is the only way to go and I have a hook up for 36ui pen but its incredibly expensive (pretty much a car payment) and if they r doing 15+ a day that will only last them two days. Now mind u these guys are no namers in the industry yet so where do they get that kind of money. They cant. So my there has to be something to these blue, black, green or red tops coming out of the middle east which is much do able (10iu × 10 vials). But why do I continue to hear that pharm grade HGH is the only way to go? I see these colored tops coming back with a 191aa rating (now I don't know if that's a good test number but it seems legit)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's all makes sense but know my next question is. People still to this day say that pharmacy HGH is the only way to go and I have a hook up for 36ui pen but its incredibly expensive (pretty much a car payment) and if they r doing 15+ a day that will only last them two days. Now mind u these guys are no namers in the industry yet so where do they get that kind of money. They cant. So my there has to be something to these blue, black, green or red tops coming out of the middle east which is much do able (10iu × 10 vials). But why do I continue to hear that pharm grade HGH is the only way to go? I see these colored tops coming back with a 191aa rating (now I don't know if that's a good test number but it seems legit)
    Good point - I'd still only use RX GH b/c I have a buddy who does the generics(he says he's lost sooo much money on them and that its hit and miss) always getting BW to confirm IGF is up and GH is up... I've known many to run RX GH and generics with they're protocol due to the $$ situation - it's surely not cheap! What about The supp companies(that would help right)? You k ow more about that than me

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren , gh and slin. They found the magic mixture to stay lean and still grow.
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I also read nothing but stay away from UGL HGH, however, being a fan of pharmacom i researched about their HGH and there is great feedback on it.

pharmacom pharmatropin

There is another brand called pharmatropin not manufactured by pharmacom that has a bad name or is unreliable.

But Pharmacom Pharmatropin has a lot of good reviews, same with their var.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I also read nothing but stay away from UGL HGH, however, being a fan of pharmacom i researched about their HGH and there is great feedback on it.

pharmacom pharmatropin

There is another brand called pharmatropin not manufactured by pharmacom that has a bad name or is unreliable.

But Pharmacom Pharmatropin has a lot of good reviews, same with their var.
    Who do you think is writing these reviews tho?! Most likely their fake or very unreliable still(GH) car you just check w/a labmax test kit... I'd stay clear of any ugl GH(not that it's ALL fake but surely underdosed and most likely fake)... Just my opinion and from experiences from other peeps using them...

Good point Nach

I wonder why reputable UGLs can produce good steroids but not HGH, why do they chose to make something they clearly cant get right?
    Is HGH to hard to produce or do they just like ripping the community off?

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Good point Nach

I wonder why reputable UGLs can produce good steroids but not HGH, why do they chose to make something they clearly cant get right?
    Is HGH to hard to produce or do they just like ripping the community off?
    HGH is recombination dna technology like insulin . Traditional UGLs definitely can't produce HGH.

Companies like Pfizer invest multiple billions of dollars into the equipment to make high-purity HGH. Some small pharmaceutical manufacturers in china have access to "half-ass" equipment that can turn out about 60% max purity HGH. They invest probably millions into this equipment rather than billions.

So a decent "underground" HGH manufacturer will sell you 50-60% purity stuff for a fraction of the price that you can get pharma hgh.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Interesting thanks for that 212

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer

They finally started listening to me Its much easier to prepare for a show if you are not dieting from such a high bf. Really though most of these guys like Dexter have been at this a long time and do not have to put on as much fat because they are close to maxed out for size and now its more about muscle maturity. Look at the difference between Dexter's muscle maturity and Ramy's
    william981125 likes this.

Thread Information