Thread: AI questions

allskill87 is offline Associate Member

AI questions

So iv never taken any before but as I'm getting older (wiser) and read more and more iv decided to add to my next cycle. I do have a few questions from past cycles without it. Could high or low estrogen levels be the cause of this... When I started my last cycle test cyp 600 16 weeks tren ace 8 weeks (the first 8) the first few weeks I'd walk around getting hard non stop out of no where as the weeks went on that seemed to decrease. Now I never had a problem getting on or multiple ones a day I did notice it wasn't the same.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    "weeks went by and it seem to decrease".......more than likely because your E2 is sky high. Run your at adex at .25 to start. Then get BW mid cycle and adjust from there. Also Get BW before cycle so you will know where your E2 is at before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    "weeks went by and it seem to decrease".......more than likely because your E2 is sky high. Run your at adex at .25 to start. Then get BW mid cycle and adjust from there. Also Get BW before cycle so you will know where your E2 is at before hand.
    Alright sounds good thanks

The increase in E2 can use prolactin issues with Tren . The best way to keep keep prolactin and progesterone in check is to control your E2. I would recommend that you get blood work to see where you're at. I'm not a big fan of self medicating without knowing some sort of baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The increase in E2 can use prolactin issues with Tren. The best way to keep keep prolactin and progesterone in check is to control your E2. I would recommend that you get blood work to see where you're at. I'm not a big fan of self medicating without knowing some sort of baseline.

Wouldn't that have been a problem faster since the ace is short ester and test was long so the test would have hit my body after the tren . Where's the best place to get blood work done? No insurance at the moment so I don't wanna go to the doc and pay out the ass

Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Wouldn't that have been a problem faster since the ace is short ester and test was long so the test would have hit my body after the tren. Where's the best place to get blood work done? No insurance at the moment so I don't wanna go to the doc and pay out the ass
    ************* I still think your E2 is way high. Your on cycle with no AI.

It got blocked do a search on google. GL

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    So iv never taken any before but as I'm getting older (wiser) and read more and more iv decided to add to my next cycle. I do have a few questions from past cycles without it. Could high or low estrogen levels be the cause of this... When I started my last cycle test cyp 600 16 weeks tren ace 8 weeks (the first 8) the first few weeks I'd walk around getting hard non stop out of no where as the weeks went on that seemed to decrease. Now I never had a problem getting on or multiple ones a day I did notice it wasn't the same.
    Get some blood work then you can make adjustments without just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Get some blood work then you can make adjustments without just guessing.
    I'm not currently on. But I'm going to look in to the bloodwork tomorrow. Just don't wanna pay out the ass since I don't have insurance right now

Got you I was thinking you was. My fought, get the BW done and let us know. Go under first cycle thread and from there you can find a link to get BW done.

Thread Information