Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25

Thread: Help Drawing Oil

FullWeekWarrior is offline New Member

Help Drawing Oil

I don't mean to sound like a dumb ass,
    but recently i'm having trouble drawing oil from the ampules.

I've read everything on the "how to inject" page, and I was good the majority of my first cycle.

But recently I'm having an issue where the plunger automatically pushes back after I withdraw from the ampule causing the oil to start leaking out before I inject. It doesn't seem to matter whether or not I shoot air into the ampule before withdrawing or if I just start withdrawing as soon as I put the needle in the ampule.

Before this I was seeming to do fine, although I had trouble withdrawing enough oil because I was using a 23g to withdraw instead of a 18g.

Due to this I was only injecting about 400mg of test ethanate and 100mg deca a week. It was my first cycle so I didn't have a lot of results given this low dose but thats probably why I'm fortunate enough to not have gotten any side effects.

Thanks for your help everybody!

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    if your going to pull 1cc then push 1cc of air in then pull. if you dont do that then it makes pressure in vial so yea.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    To equalize the pressure, pull a few ml of air into an empty syringe and needle and then push the needle into the vial. Ensure the needle tip isn't in the liquid in the vial and gently push the plunger until you feel a little resistance or pressure. Release your thumb from the syringe plunger and wait a few seconds to allow the pressure to settle and then remove the needle from the vial.

As Mike says above, inject air into the vial at the same volume of liquid which you want to remove, keeps the pressure equal (more or less).
    NACH3 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about ampules ot vials?

Whats are your stats and cycle layouy?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-18-2015 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a vial. Ampules are just a little glass tube.
    And you just need to equalize the pressure, since you messed it up. Just stick a needle in the stopper and that'll remove any pressure or vacuum.

I have test ampules and deca vials.

My stats: 23 yr.old 5'10 189lbs. 9 yrs. recreational training, 3 years of consistent natural bodybuilding training and eating, aspiring to do NPC shows

Thanks man! I actually had test ampules and deca vials. The deca vial was the main problem.

sean,d is offline New Member
    thephoenix25 is bang on.heat you,r vial up to room temp.or get a bigger Gage needle. to draw it in you'r syringe.then swop over to the needle you are going to yous to inject with.
    Last edited by sean,d; 11-21-2015 at 05:56 AM.

Thread Information