• 1 Post By bobtail
  • 3 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By fxrjuiceman

Thread: Advice for a senior Please!!

evolantra is offline New Member

Smile Advice for a senior Please!!

hello
    im 51 years old guy,1.88.97kg.15%b.f.,
    Im planning my 3rd cycle.an experienced friend of mine suggest me thiw cycle
    week 1-12 750mg test enathate,600mg deca .600mg eq,50mg diana(6 weeks),proviron 25mg ed.
    as far as i read inside here i havent see such a combination and im kind of worry about the risk of this bulking cycle ...
    instead of this cycle i was thinking the "lean bulk" for indermediate from the main page..
    so i kindly ask your opinion about it MOSTLY ABOUT THE RISK of it at my age..
    Thanks in advance guys!!!

DROY is offline Associate Member
    What is your cycle history?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evolantra View Post
    hello
    im 51 years old guy,1.88.97kg.15%b.f.,
    Im planning my 3rd cycle.an experienced friend of mine suggest me thiw cycle
    week 1-12 750mg test enathate,600mg deca .600mg eq,50mg diana(6 weeks),proviron 25mg ed.
    as far as i read inside here i havent see such a combination and im kind of worry about the risk of this bulking cycle ...
    instead of this cycle i was thinking the "lean bulk" for indermediate from the main page..
    so i kindly ask your opinion about it MOSTLY ABOUT THE RISK of it at my age..
    Thanks in advance guys!!!
    What did your first 2 cycles consist of as far as compounds used, and dosages? The proposed dosing seems high for a third cycle. I'm sure you don't need that much, especially since you're 51 years young, you would respond very well to a much milder cycle. I assume you're not on TRT, and this is not a blast? You're already having doubts about this heavy of a cycle, so I would personally go with your gut and go with the 'lean bulk for intermediates' idea. Do you have a PCT lined out? HCG and AI?

inchamery is offline New Member
    post history of cycles and have you had blood work to adequately asses the risk?

thanks for reply!
    my first cycle was quite simple 500 test week(12weeks total),and 30mg diana ed/6weeks. and 6 weeks more winny(oral)
    my secong cycle was little heavier(600test/week.400mg deca /week.50mg diana ed,
    and after 12 week i took anavar at 80mg a day for 4 weeks.total cycle was 16 weeks.pct was the common reccomended here(500 iu hcq /10 days after that nolvadex 40mged 2weeks and 20 mg ed/2weeks more..

im not in TRT my blood test come really normal! testosterone levels was 4.72ng/ml .everything looked in normal range except 'bad'cholesterol (230).liver test normal.prostate ok etc....
    and yes i have on hand arimidex and my PCT.
    So,what you think?you know many people use steroid without BRAIN..more is not allways better..dont you think so???

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    why you need so much gear? You should grow from 500 mg to 1 g if you do your other stuff rigth.

If you want it bad, you should digg into the sarms and stack them with your steroidstack. mk677 will make gear work better, rad may stop prostateissues from test and ostarine/lgd are great for safe extra bulk. Its expensive though:-(

bobtail is offline Associate Member
    WOW! I'm super impressed with your BW at 51. You seem to be one healthy dude! That you are not on TRT is astounding!
    As a fellow "senior", that seems like a big cycle to me. But you know your body.
    Your first 2 cycles are pretty much like mine except for the orals and the winny.
    Was that blood work after the PCT of the second cycle? I just can't imagine a guy in his 50s coming back that good.
    You should change your screen name to oldsuperman!
    evolantra likes this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    why you need so much gear? You should grow from 500 mg to 1 g if you do your other stuff rigth.

If you want it bad, you should digg into the sarms and stack them with your steroidstack. mk677 will make gear work better, rad may stop prostateissues from test and ostarine/lgd are great for safe extra bulk. Its expensive though:-(
    Silabolin, the last 3 posts I've read from you are advocating SARMS to the OP. SARMS may have their place, but it's not always advised to throw in a bunch of compounds, especially for someone who is new(er) to this game (I would call someone with 2 cycles under his/her belt, such as the OP in this thread, a newbie). You can make the argument that SARMS are not "gear", but even you said in your first sentence above "Why you need so much gear?"...then go on to advising the OP to throw in multiple SARMS?? Doesn't make sense to me. You're entitled to your opinion on the matter, but regardless, you're contradicting yourself when you say that he can grow on 500mg-1 gram, then immediately follow it up by stating he can try to add in more compounds. I don't think, in the OP's case, this is wise advice.
    TheTaxMan, evolantra and NACH3 like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im cycle 4 and uneducated on sarms and dont want to look into sarms, plenty of time for that,

I think anyone under 8 cycles can stick to playing with injectables and orals before complicating with other things.
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-25-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
    WOW! I'm super impressed with your BW at 51. You seem to be one healthy dude! That you are not on TRT is astounding!
    As a fellow "senior", that seems like a big cycle to me. But you know your body.
    Your first 2 cycles are pretty much like mine except for the orals and the winny.
    Was that blood work after the PCT of the second cycle? I just can't imagine a guy in his 50s coming back that good.
    You should change your screen name to oldsuperman!
    He He.thanks for good words.yes blood test was 2 months after my second cycle.
    except some joint pain on my left elbow(i train heavy as much as i can)i havent had any other issues..
    Guys i think that i follow the ''lean bulk cycle'' from steroids com.maybe the risk is much lower than the 'heavy' cycle my friend has told me.
    you know,where i come from(Greece)people think more is better.they take steroid VERY easily in huge doses!!and many DONT use arimidex at all,and for pct they just shot 3 5000iu Hcg and thats all..thats why i came here,it looks that you are wiser and more experienced!thank you very much for answers..
    And one ''joke'' for last.a buddy at my gym is pinning 2,5G test per week !!!!do you think his ever gonne have kids??????
    Last edited by evolantra; 11-25-2015 at 01:42 PM.

ok guys.i have in hand my complete cycle,so i need your opinion.
    like i wrote before im gonna follow the ''intermediate LEAN BULK cycle''.
    so the question is.
    i couldnt found test prop ,and i will use test enathate instead,do i have to pin eod 125mg or i can pin 250mg twise a week?
    and a second one
    instead of tren acetate(difficult in market here those days) i have in hand trintrebolic 150 from GEP.
    IT is a combination of
    tren acetate 50mg/ml
    tren enathate 50mg/ml
    tren hexahydrobenzyl 50mg/ml
    can i use it instead of tren acetate ?if so do i hane to pin eod?
    im asking cause as far as a read it contens also long ester tren..
    sorry if i ask too much but i believe we are here to help each other.
    thanks again!!
    Last edited by evolantra; 11-28-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not advisable to take tren until you have a great deal of experience, it is very very harsh on your body.

Dont know where you are reading this cycle advice but it is probably outdated information.

I would advice you on another test+deca cycle, maybe 500 test, 600 deca for 12 weeks, arimidex 0,5 eod, hcg 250ui 2x per week, PCT clomid and nolva. Lose the dbol as it aromatizes too much.

Dont forget to do blood work and make sure everything its good before start.

thanks for reply!the cycle i choose is from here https://www.steroid.com/Intermediate...Cycles-III.php .ive done fool blood test couple weeks ago and everything is within normal ranges.as for protection ill ad arimidex 0,5ed and for pct the recommended from this site..why you said that,i think the cycles recomended from steroid com. are wise chosen...

the cycle is wroten in this community in front page-steroid cycle and stacks.under intermediate cycle and stack ..

Quote Originally Posted by evolantra View Post
    the cycle is wroten in this community in front page-steroid cycle and stacks.under intermediate cycle and stack ..
    You dont have enough experience and knowledge for tren IMO

I agree, you will see just as good of gains with test and deca , tren is a great steroid but so is test and deca, save tren for when you are more experienced

like i wrote i allready have choose this cycle,and is not including deca this time .
    my question(if you know ofcourse)is if i can pin the tritren i got, eod or twice a week.
    what is wiser?if you look at beggining of thread i was going in a much heavier cycle instead of this.
    http://www.steroid.com/Intermediate-...Cycles-III.php

why you are so negative on tren guys?has it so many side effects?

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evolantra
    why you are so negative on tren guys?has it so many side effects?
    Bro Tren is strong so strong that when you first try it you need the short ester ace that way if or when you get bad sides you can quit and it will clear out of your system quickly.now the tri Tren your talking about is a nightmare waiting to happen you have no idea how your body will react to Tren yet you wanna throw long esters in your body if sides do happen and when they do on Tren they hit hard 5xs harder then test to put in perspective and you try and stop the sides will keep hitting you for weeks so I'd plan a better cycle definetly test/dbol or test/Deca and when you can't gain as well of these take the next step up
    TheTaxMan likes this.

We arent negative of tren , its rated as one of the strongest steroids available.

We are cautious of tren and try to advise this to fellow members

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

You dont have enough experience and knowledge for tren IMO
    Agreed. If u do go with this cycle I can see u ending up with gyno and bad side effects

ive got it.ill give the tritren back to my dealer!!..imagine that he suggest me 450mg/week(i wouldnt do it anyway at this dosage)..thank you guys you are helpfull!!maybe i drop the equipose too and i do the test/dbol /deca cycle for 12 weeks....
    except if you have a suggestion for a 'lean bulk cycle'
    thanks again!!!

KBall32 is offline Junior Member
    I would do just Deca and Test. Deca is supposed to be for bulking, but it really all comes down to diet. Eat clean at 500+ Calories over TDEE, and use an AI and you will be good. Keep estrogen on check and that's all you need to do. I'm 44 and just finished cycle test/Deca 500/500 16 Weeks added LBM and lost fat.

here i am again guys,and i start my cycle a week ago
    i run 600 test e,deca 400mg,50mg dianabol ,and 0.5 arimidex eod.this gonna be Total 16 weeks.feeling great workout easier,nice feeling overall(except at nights im like a vampire..)
    one short question pls.im gonna run some anavar and i need your opinion when to start it.(daiana will stop at week 6 and deca at week 10)
    thanks in advance and happy training

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hey Evo. Running two orals in a cycle is very hard on the liver. I would just keep it like you started with 6 weeks of Dbol at the beginning.(Which is long enough)Good luck brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hey Evo. Running two orals in a cycle is very hard on the liver. I would just keep it like you started with 6 weeks of Dbol at the beginning.(Which is long enough)Good luck brother!
    thanks for reply man!but i think var is not so hard to liver.i want to add it for keeping tissue and with proper diet to loose some more water..what you think?

thanks for reply man!but i think var is not so hard to liver.i want to add it for keeping tissue and with proper diet to loose some more water..what you think?
    If you are using tren you don't need var IMHO.
    You shouldn't run two orals.
    You probably shouldn't be using tren either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you are using tren you don't need var IMHO.
    You shouldn't run two orals.
    You probably shouldn't be using tren either.
    If you check couple of posts b4 i descride my current cycle.it doesnt contain tren.thanks to the advice that many gave me about tren.so what about var?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO you will get excellent results with the test deca , and dbol . More is not always better. I do not recommend two orals and i always limit myself to 1 per cycle. You stated that it is not hard on the liver. What is it being compared to? Some orals are more sinister than others but all of them have adverse effects on the liver.
    Also, i would take NAC to help protect the liver even with just one oral.

50mg of dbol not hard on liver? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    50mg of dbol not hard on liver? lol
    Im talking about anavar .i know dbol is hard on liver..and ofcourse i take liver protection during the cycle and more
    Last edited by evolantra; 04-02-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I would save the Var for another cycle bro. That's just my opinion. Good luck!

Thread Information