Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: My Cycle of T3 - 28 % BF

the.muscled.lawyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Right^^^^ liver values bad ! Did you say you ran tren recently ? And dude did you say you drink 5 colas a day? No wonder your body fat is 28% or more. You must be just shitting around cause you can't be serous when drinking 5 colas a day.
    5 cola lights

Th state of my liver is related to the triglycerides. Too much triglycerides can have an impact on the liver. I eat a lot of olive oil.

I eat too much meat .

I often replace chicken by meat.

I don t drink alcohol at all.
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 12-02-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    Your blood work shows that you are fat, and your diet is not good
    Your values are not that high except for trigly and your alt , anyways i think that you THINK your diet is good and that is 80% of your problem.

Your best choice here is running test at 250-500mg weekly + 50mcg t3 ( and ai + hcg )

YOUR DIET is the most important part, carb cycle is the best choice here.

They just told me not to run T3...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its just me or do you notice this pattern from other threads?

Will add that your transaminases (liver) are also bad, dont even consider taking extra medication/AAS while your GPT (ALT) is at 73. Do you drink alcohol regularly or have you been tested for hepatitis?
    I never ate vegetables in my live.

Yeah I am doing cardio again and I stopped eating meat...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the.muscled.lawyer View Post
    I never ate vegetables in my live.
    Maybe, just maybe, thats related to the 28% bodyfat

I give up... Good luck
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, thats related to the 28% bodyfat

I give up... Good luck
    This does not mean I eat junk food.

Most of the time, I eat a lot of proteins.

tectime is offline Member
    I'm commenting on the amount of cola you drink a day. Liver values are one thing but dude that's why too much pop. That's one of the most unhealthy things you can drink. And diet pop is no better.

prayformojo is offline New Member
    According to your stats you are:
    Height: 6'2/188 cm
    Weight: 280/127.3 kg
    Activity: 1-3 hours a week of light exercise (You state closer to 3-5 hours of moderate exercise BUT I set this down for the sake of a calorie buffer and your sedentary job)

According to my preferred fitness calculator your stats are:
    Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR): 2532 cal/kcal
    Daily calories to maintain weight (TDEE): 3482
    Daily calories needed to lose approx. 1.4 lbs/0.6kg per week (5.6lbs/2.5kg per month): 2785

Your self reported daily intake of protein, carb and fat equals approx: between 2310 - 2520 cal/kcal

That's a daily TDEE deficit of 900-1100 calories. Something is wrong here if you are not losing weight, either:

A) you are ingesting extra calories
    B) you have some health problem, please know that thyroid problems in men your age and size are not very common
    C) your body is somehow running at above 100% efficiency

I would advise that you do what others have suggested and see a doctor to check and see if you need synthroid .

I assume cola light is diet soda, if so I believe you still get an insulin spike which could hurt your weight loss goals.

T3 reduces fat and muscles, putting on fat is biologically very easy for humans-muscles are harder to add. So if/when you do fall off a weight loss routine the rebound would be even more severe.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prayformojo View Post
    According to your stats you are:
    Height: 6'2/188 cm
    Weight: 280/127.3 kg
    Activity: 1-3 hours a week of light exercise (You state closer to 3-5 hours of moderate exercise BUT I set this down for the sake of a calorie buffer and your sedentary job)

According to my preferred fitness calculator your stats are:
    Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR): 2532 cal/kcal
    Daily calories to maintain weight (TDEE): 3482
    Daily calories needed to lose approx. 1.4 lbs/0.6kg per week (5.6lbs/2.5kg per month): 2785

Your self reported daily intake of protein, carb and fat equals approx: between 2310 - 2520 cal/kcal

That's a daily TDEE deficit of 900-1100 calories. Something is wrong here if you are not losing weight, either:

A) you are ingesting extra calories
    B) you have some health problem, please know that thyroid problems in men your age and size are not very common
    C) your body is somehow running at above 100% efficiency

I would advise that you do what others have suggested and see a doctor to check and see if you need synthroid .

I assume cola light is diet soda, if so I believe you still get an insulin spike which could hurt your weight loss goals.

T3 reduces fat and muscles, putting on fat is biologically very easy for humans-muscles are harder to add. So if/when you do fall off a weight loss routine the rebound would be even more severe.
    Wow great work bro. ^^^

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prayformojo
    According to your stats you are: Age: 32 Height: 6'2/188 cm Weight: 280/127.3 kg Activity: 1-3 hours a week of light exercise (You state closer to 3-5 hours of moderate exercise BUT I set this down for the sake of a calorie buffer and your sedentary job) According to my preferred fitness calculator your stats are: Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR): 2532 cal/kcal Daily calories to maintain weight (TDEE): 3482 Daily calories needed to lose approx. 1.4 lbs/0.6kg per week (5.6lbs/2.5kg per month): 2785 Your self reported daily intake of protein, carb and fat equals approx: between 2310 - 2520 cal/kcal That's a daily TDEE deficit of 900-1100 calories. Something is wrong here if you are not losing weight, either: A) you are ingesting extra calories B) you have some health problem, please know that thyroid problems in men your age and size are not very common C) your body is somehow running at above 100% efficiency I would advise that you do what others have suggested and see a doctor to check and see if you need synthroid. I assume cola light is diet soda, if so I believe you still get an insulin spike which could hurt your weight loss goals. T3 reduces fat and muscles, putting on fat is biologically very easy for humans-muscles are harder to add. So if/when you do fall off a weight loss routine the rebound would be even more severe.
    Hey Prayformojo. I'm not trying to high jack the thread but I was just wondering if I pm you all my stats, amount of exercise, goals etc. could you tell me how many calories a day that I need to gain weight?
    I know you're busy and if you don't have time I certainly understand. Thanks!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by prayformojo View Post
    No..

prayformojo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    No..
    One word responses are not exactly helpful. What do you mean exactly?

I used this to make my assumption, though I should have said "I believe you still can get an insulin spike which could hurt your weight loss goals".

marksdailyapple.com/artificial-sweeteners-insulin/#axzz3tMCpKpf8

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Hey Prayformojo. I'm not trying to high jack the thread but I was just wondering if I pm you all my stats, amount of exercise, goals etc. could you tell me how many calories a day that I need to gain weight?
    I know you're busy and if you don't have time I certainly understand. Thanks!
    Sure thing

Currently lost 22 Kg - 16% BF

I will try to lose 10 more and maybe start my t3 cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    I'm commenting on the amount of cola you drink a day. Liver values are one thing but dude that's why too much pop. That's one of the most unhealthy things you can drink. And diet pop is no better.
    I deleted diet coca from my life. didn t take a can in 5 month...
    medo likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Delts look good buddy

medo is offline New Member
    Currently lost 22 Kg - 16% BF

I will try to lose 10 more and maybe start my t3 cycle...
    How did you managed . Would love to know how you done it .

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    I have lost more than 30kg some years ago. You won't believe the means I used. Just diet and exercise...
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by medo View Post
    Ketodiet + boxing

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Ketodiet + boxing
    I’m sure the dude with 3 posts total appreciates you answering his question from 39 months ago
    wellshii likes this.

Spumps is offline New Member
    Based on your macros you're consuming ~2350kcals a day. What's your TDEE? Maybe your metabolism is slow and you need a bigger deficit. I didn't start losing any real weight until I cut down to 1700kcals. However, since you're a big guy it's more likely you are undercounting your calories.

I really recommend you measure your food raw. I only realized how inaccurate my calorie counting was when I made that adjustment. It's also really simple if you only cook once a day or you eat the same few things every day. Consider cutting out anything processed for now.

Also, stick to a form of cardio you can track. As for the
    drug use I still recommend clen
    although you have discounted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spumps View Post
    Based on your macros you're consuming ~2350kcals a day. What's your TDEE? Maybe your metabolism is slow and you need a bigger deficit. I didn't start losing any real weight until I cut down to 1700kcals. However, since you're a big guy it's more likely you are undercounting your calories.

I really recommend you measure your food raw. I only realized how inaccurate my calorie counting was when I made that adjustment. It's also really simple if you only cook once a day or you eat the same few things every day. Consider cutting out anything processed for now.

This thread was started in 2015 and pretty much ended in 2018 so I’m not going to keep responding, but I did want to respond so that misinformation is not spread:

I disagree with measuring all foods raw. Some things are better measured cooked, like rice and chicken. Measuring chicken raw will count water weight and result in less protein than expected. Cooked rice roughly doubles in size from raw rice so if you measure it raw you would get ~2X the expected carbs and calories.

I believe foods that gain or lose lots of water weight should be measured cooked.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    This thread was started in 2015 and pretty much ended in 2018 so I’m not going to keep responding, but I did want to respond so that misinformation is not spread:

I disagree with measuring all foods raw. Some things are better measured cooked, like rice and chicken. Measuring chicken raw will count water weight and result in less protein than expected. Cooked rice roughly doubles in size from raw rice so if you measure it raw you would get ~2X the expected carbs and calories.

I believe foods that gain or lose lots of water weight should be measured cooked.
    Your argument really makes no sense. Just get the raw macros for chicken and rice.

and oops, didn't check the date. /

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He’s just saying that 6 oz of raw chicken will cook down to roughly 4 oz.
    So when measuring there can be some fluctuations.

Therefore when calculating macros for things like meat, you’ll get a better idea after a product is cooked especially when it contains a high water content.

In your defense I’ve seen even older threads bumped

It happens

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    He’s just saying that 6 oz of raw chicken will cook down to roughly 4 oz.
    So when measuring there can be some fluctuations.

Therefore when calculating macros for things like meat, you’ll get a better idea after a product is cooked especially when it contains a high water content.

In your defence I’ve seen even older threads bumped

It happens
    Oh, right I agree that weight fluctuates. Personally, I've always measured chicken raw and taken 21g of protein per 100g.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Oh, right I agree that weight fluctuates. Personally, I've always measured chicken raw and taken 21g of protein per 100g.
    No big deal on bumping old post OP is the one who revived it. I saw someone bump a post about loans from 2009 also so I was probably a bit triggered.

The thing about raw is the loss of water weight like Sampson said. You can use raw macros but my issue with that is that different products and brands contain different amount of water. Some naturally occurring water is fine but some companies do “plumping” which involves injecting salt water into the chicken. There is also a "chill bath" for chickens and if brands do it differently that could also result in more/less water. Once cooked we level the playing field.

Example: a raw defrosted chicken breast generally contains a bit more water weight than fresh chicken. I often eat healthy without counting calories but if I am on a strict diet counting calories I like to be as accurate as possible.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-23-2021 at 02:24 PM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

No big deal on bumping old post OP is the one who revived it. I saw someone bump a post about loans from 2009 also so I was probably a bit triggered.

The thing about raw is the loss of water weight like Sampson said. You can use raw macros but my issue with that is that different products and brands contain different amount of water. Some naturally occurring water is fine but some companies do “plumping” which involves injecting salt water into the chicken. There is also a "chill bath" for chickens and if brands do it differently that could also result in more/less water. Once cooked we level the playing field.

Example: a raw defrosted chicken breast generally contains a bit more water weight than fresh chicken. I often eat healthy without counting calories but if I am on a strict diet counting calories I like to be as accurate as possible.
    Plumping is very common where I come from. :/ However, I cook my chicken in different ways which means that I let it cook for different durations. I sometimes use a slow cooker. Sometimes I fry some over the pan. I also use a lot of sauces. Sometimes i lose over a pound out of the slow cooker.

But I agree if you don't trust your source and you don't slow cook or add a lot of sauces, weighing cooked would make sense.
    DinAZ likes this.

I’m sure the dude with 3 posts total appreciates you answering his question from 39 months ago
    Mieux vaut tard que jamais...

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mieux vaut tard que jamais...
    In my best French accent and according to my Google translator

“Better late than never” <3

Totally true !

I started to weight my food and I was stunned by the quantity.

100 gr of brown of 100 gr of brown bread is fastly reached.

I am almost a professional boxer aside my job, so I am training everyday and you are right I have a slow métabolism.

To drop fat, I needed to lower my daily intake to 2000 kcal.

With my boxing workout, I burn +- 800 kcal.

I have read a lot and a lot about clen and the heart scar tissue induced by the intake of clen keep me far away from it.

I wanted to use T3 but the people here told me to use test with T3 but with my high BF, it can turns to estrogenisation !

This is what I was told...
    Last edited by the.muscled.lawyer; 07-27-2021 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    In my best French accent and according to my Google translator

“Better late than never” <3
    If you knew it was french : congratulations !

It is a well known saying here in Belgium and also in France.

Quote Originally Posted by hammerheart View Post
    I have lost more than 30kg some years ago. You won't believe the means I used. Just diet and exercise...
    In how much time ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information