Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: Cabergoline without 19nors also?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

Cabergoline without 19nors also?

Yes, i ordered one month Caber. Even im not running 19nors this time. 1 mg ew. Im tired of my elevated prolactin, 500 (380-100)) or something like that and otc doesnt fix it. Stil im feeling a bit off even if my test is ok, e2 is ok, iron and hb is ok. Must be prolactin. Lots of good info about it; better sexlife, well-being, boost energy in addition to stopping elevated prolactin sides. Min. sides.

Then i see the blogs and guys are complaining about tiredness, poor sexdrive and shittydrug and never do it again. Then one "xpert" says it will elevate your estrogen witch i guess in turn will elevate prolactin.

Have you tried it, gtg? hot or not?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Here is the thing, you should really make sure you need the Caber before taking it. Just because your PRL is slightly elevated doesnt mean it is an issue and needs to be within range. I know you said you are feeling a bit off and to be honest whether the cause is ekevated PRL is the reason or not a dopamine agonist is going to make you feel better. Thats what dopamine does.
    Here is the issue, by using a dopamine agonist you are messing with the brains neurological rewards system. If using this drug unnecessarily you can cause yourself some long term issues you do not want to deal with. Artifically increasing dopamine levels can leave you to the point where activities that used to bring you pleasure will no longer do so. Long term opiate addicts deal withthis form of depression after they cease opiate use. You may find youself unable to get pleasure or enjoyment out of the simple things in life that should naturally bring you such feelings. Thats not the way I would want to go through the rest of my life. Also caber has some side effects with long term use that are very undesirable, cardiac events if I recall.
    It is not a drug to be taken lightly. Its one thing to use it relatively short term at low doses like you would say on a cycle that causes elevated PRL, to self medicate with it long term when it is not necessary is not, IMO, prudent.
    In other words, be careful you may get more than you bargained for trying this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Here is the thing, you should really make sure you need the Caber before taking it. Just because your PRL is slightly elevated doesnt mean it is an issue and needs to be within range. I know you said you are feeling a bit off and to be honest whether the cause is ekevated PRL is the reason or not a dopamine agonist is going to make you feel better. Thats what dopamine does.
    Here is the issue, by using a dopamine agonist you are messing with the brains neurological rewards system. If using this drug unnecessarily you can cause yourself some long term issues you do not want to deal with. Artifically increasing dopamine levels can leave you to the point where activities that used to bring you pleasure will no longer do so. Long term opiate addicts deal withthis form of depression after they cease opiate use. You may find youself unable to get pleasure or enjoyment out of the simple things in life that should naturally bring you such feelings. Thats not the way I would want to go through the rest of my life. Also caber has some side effects with long term use that are very undesirable, cardiac events if I recall.
    It is not a drug to be taken lightly. Its one thing to use it relatively short term at low doses like you would say on a cycle that causes elevated PRL, to self medicate with it long term when it is not necessary is not, IMO, prudent.
    In other words, be careful you may get more than you bargained for trying this.
    That's some great info you posted jimmy...interesting and I learned something today.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Sorry for the hijack silabolin

@Jimmy
    From reading that info you just posted it doesnt seem like it should be mandatory on a 19nor cycle? Ive ran 10 weeks tren then a small bridge and into nandrolone , have not ran any caber at all and feel fine?
    Is it necessary to run it or should you just have it on hand when running a 19nor?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-04-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post

@Jimmy
    From reading that info you just posted it doesnt seem like it should be mandatory on a 19nor cycle? Ive ran 10 weeks tren then a small bridge and into nandrolone , have not ran any caber at all and feel fine?
    Is it necessary to run it or should you just have it on hand when running a 19nor?
    I just have it on hand and recommend that others do the same. I dont usually need to even run prami most of the time. For me sexual sides show up if my PRL is elevated and of course I check out my BW. Usually by managing e2 properly you can minimize the possibility of having to run a dopamine agonist like prami or caber.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im finding at the minute Arimidex pretty much keeps me normal

Thanks for the info Jimmy
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I believe kel, says he takes caber with his trt. I could be wrong since he hasn't commented here yet.

But a very low dose I think .25

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member

@Jimmy
    I've never needed it. Run deca up to 2.5g's and tren up to 1.5g's. I tried prami and it didn't make me feel any different

@Jimmy
    hehe..ill live

You see Jimmy, or others...my biggest consern is my pct starting in mid january. My last didnt work at all. Possible fake clomid but not sure. But i also had 500-600 prolactin before i started pct. BB suggested that prolactin level would interfer with the nolva/clomid and maybe inherit their effect on LH and FSH.
    And will only be running .5 twice a week for a maximum of 4 weeks.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 12-04-2015 at 04:18 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Very serious drugs (DA) not something you want to be taking for the fun of it. I also have ran tren /deca with no need for a DA.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I believe kel, says he takes caber with his trt. I could be wrong since he hasn't commented here yet.

But a very low dose I think .25

Yes .25mg-2x/week is stated as the minimum effective dosage of Caber so thats about as low as you can get and have it still do anything.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Trust me on the fact that you dont want to screw with your dopamine. I had severe back issues, and was prescribed painkilers for years before the problem was fixed. What jimmyinkedup is speaking about is very real, and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. I have been off of the painkillers for a few years, but I rarely find pleasure in anything I used to enjoy. Just be careful.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    I use pramipexol with every cycle, at the lowest dose which is .18 . Everything is good and studies show that it will raise the gh lvl. Caber is so expensive and does not raise gh .

Thread Information