wannabebig2 is offline Junior Member

should i front load on my first cycle

I'm about to pull the trigger and order gear for my first cycle. I'm going to be doing 500 mg of test e for 12 weeks. I've read that front loading speeds up the time it takes for the test e to kick in and start feeling the effects. Should I front load the first week or two? I've read that 1000 mg the first week works well?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I dont know where you read that, i would front load with the amount of test i am running for the full cycle

Runining 1000mg of prop for week 1 or 2 then dropping to 500mg of enth seems backwards to me

Id frontload the first 2 weeks with test prop 500mg per week and then when you drop it the test e should be fully active

remember you dont need to front load though, test e 12 weeks 500mg p week is a great first cycle without complicating things

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I dont know where you read that, i would front load with the amount of test i am running for the full cycle

Runining 1000mg of prop for week 1 or 2 then dropping to 500mg of enth seems backwards to me

Id frontload the first 2 weeks with test prop 500mg per week and then when you drop it the test e should be fully active

remember you dont need to front load though, test e 12 weeks 500mg p week is a great first cycle without complicating things
    Well here is the article, from another board : Front loading and why it's important

In most of my cycles i post.. I never mention Front loading. However, that is going to change after this post--I'm going to explain why front loading is important, and the benefits from it when using a longer easter.--this is usally figured out by someone doing research, and has been apart of my cycles for a long time now. So here is the research behind it, and why it is important in every cycle.---time for you all to take the next step--the research is right here..

What is front-loading?
    Loading the compound in the first weeks to facilitate its access in the blood stream.

We all know that when we are going to run an injectable steroids cycle with long esters (test E, C, Deca , Bold, Primo) we should have to wait 3 to 6 weeks to get a the called "kick", meaning a full peak of the compound's activity, in order to reach the maximum anabolic state and keep it until the end of the cycle.
    Needless to say that when we are in a high anabolic state, protein synthesis is raised, and this is the time to add some good calories to fully avail of the massive transport of amino-acids in the muscle cells.

It is not easy, Especially for a first timers, to have to wait for the chemicals to "kick in", so we're going to "kick start" our cycle through one of these three methods:

---Adding an oral in the first 4-5 weeks of cycle to get some gains even from the beginning days, mostly water gains for the majority of cases though.

---adding a shorter ester for the first 2-4 weeks,-- Test P to start with Test E .--Regardless of experience everyone uses a kicker.

---FRONT LOADING the long esterified compound in the first week doubleing the dose. This is in my opinion the most effective manner to get benefits yet from the first weeks of a long esterified steroid intake.
    I'm gonna explain this more---

Main Long Esters Active-Life:
    Enanthate : 8 days
    Undecylenate : 7-9 days
    Cypionate : 14-16 days
    Decanoate : 15-17 days

Let's example a 14 days-active ester.
    Since any esterified compound is expelled from the body after its active-life duration, we will assume a theoretic injection protocol of 1 shot per week (every 7 days, its half-activity, or half-life).

Standard injection protocol at 500mg/week for 4 weeks:
    WEEK 1 : 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 250mg
    WEEK 2 : 500mg + 250mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 375mg
    WEEK 3 : 500mg + 375mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 437.5mg
    WEEK 4 : 500mg + 437.5mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 468.75mg

This is to demonstrate that we won't never get those 500mg we're injecting every week all the time as the minimum amount of compound guaranteed in the blood.

So how do I make sure to have at least the amount of gear I'm injecting every week regularly circulating in the blood?

This is freaking simple, you just have to add 1 and nothing more than 1 more dosage of the substance in the first week. Just there.
    This concept is easily intelligible following the example:

WEEK 1 : 1000mg (2x500mg); substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
    WEEK 2 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
    WEEK 3 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
    WEEK 4 : 500mg + 500mg; substance left at the end of the current week: 500mg
    And so on...

With this protocol the compound is quickly active from the first week, just for having front loaded it with 1 more shot than the usual protocol, and this way the chemical levels are even more stable (=less sides) and higher in the blood.

By Front-loading and using a kick start--it is the fastest way to getting quick results from long esters--and to get your blood levels stable and to the highest point.--The faster this can happen the faster protein syntheses will occur and that great Kick you wait for from using long esters.

Like anything its down to personal preference. It certaintly does speed the process up its just not necessary, and it would be IMO easier for a beginner to just go with the normal test cycle. It wont cause you any harm and by all means go for it.

And like i said if i was front loading a 500mg per week Test e cycle, i wouldnt be frontloading with 1000mg of test prop, id do half that.

Good luck with the cycle man
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-07-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks. I think I'm just going to skip the front loading this time and be happy with the end results.

Ive done 4 cycles all long estered, never kick started any.
    I cant say for sure but i doubt it would make a huge difference to overall gains

Blog Entries
    im glad you decided not to frontload your test just keep it simple bro...for future reftrence frontloading is usually done by taking your long ester test and like you where saying double the amount you where planning to use (1000mg for a cycle you plan to do at 500mg) but you would do it for 2 weeks not just the one, then go at 500mg for the remaining weeks...this is your first cycle so like I said keep it simple...it may take 5+ weeks to notice any results but its in your system at peek within 24hrs it just take weeks for it to build up and start to see results...good luck...
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 12-07-2015 at 03:25 PM.

I've front end loaded with dbol and Test P in the past. Now I don't bother. By the time I was done with PCT I honestly couldn't tell the difference between front loading and not. Well, maybe there was a few pound difference. So much of it depends on the diet that if this is your first cycle I'd concentrate more on dialing in your diet over front loading.

Thread Information