javajim is offline Junior Member

A few good cycles left

I know I have a few good cycles left in me. I am 57 205 13-15% BF. I have done 5 or 6 cycles in the past.I am on HRT right now.My cycles have been Test cyp and Deca or test cyp and Mast.I want to start my cycle in January. If I could do a lean bulk that is what I want to do.I believe my diet is good 2700 ca 6 meals a day never hungry.I will have Test cyp as my base I like Deca and Mast should I use all 3? Test cyp will be at 500 mg a week 250 2 x a week. I have been on what is suppose to be HGH for 5 months.After reading more chances are that what I have is not HGH. I did have a IGF-1 test the result came in high at 270 the labs range was 54-194. Again after reading more it seams that even having the IGF test doesn't mean that I am taking HGH.So I think I will take a break from that until I am able to do much more research as it is expensive especially if it is not HGH.
    Thank you in advance for any help

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Java Jim, sorry but I have never done mast personally, therefore I cannot offer any personal advice on it. But, I noticed no one has posted anything so I at least wanted to say congrats on your longevity in staying in the game. I am 45 and no where near ready to give up on still trying to look good; although many of my friends look like they gave up 20 years ago! Ha ha. I can relate to the HGH mess many of us fall into though. Years ago I was in a better financial state and was able to get real HGH from the pharmacy, then when things got tight I started buying underground crap. It still cost nearly half as much as the real deal, but I did not get the same benefits and know I was getting screwed. The only real negative side I noticed was that my hands would ache like I had arthritis, but now I hear they put stuff in the fake stuff to give you the same sides.
    Since it is so expensive, it should not be a surprise. I am sorry I cant offer any advice on your cycle, but I wanted you to know that people are reading it, and someone with experience with Mast will probably chime in soon. I always just run test or test and tren . Tren is an unusual animal that I have had both good and bad experiences on. But, good luck with whatever you choose and it is good to have you here!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    how long ago was your last cycle javi? If it was a long time ago You may find a blast of high test could see you get some nice gains?

I would be pretty worried at your age runing 3 compounds, could it not mess with your heart rate/bp too much?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by javajim View Post
    I know I have a few good cycles left in me. I am 57 205 13-15% BF. I have done 5 or 6 cycles in the past.I am on HRT right now.My cycles have been Test cyp and Deca or test cyp and Mast.I want to start my cycle in January. If I could do a lean bulk that is what I want to do.I believe my diet is good 2700 ca 6 meals a day never hungry.I will have Test cyp as my base I like Deca and Mast should I use all 3? Test cyp will be at 500 mg a week 250 2 x a week. I have been on what is suppose to be HGH for 5 months.After reading more chances are that what I have is not HGH. I did have a IGF-1 test the result came in high at 270 the labs range was 54-194. Again after reading more it seams that even having the IGF test doesn't mean that I am taking HGH.So I think I will take a break from that until I am able to do much more research as it is expensive especially if it is not HGH.
    Thank you in advance for any help
    Have a look at this.
    members-cycle-results/-57-years-old-two-cycles
    I can't post the url as I don't have enough posts yet.
    Bear in mind that there are risks but if you are reasonable you should be able to minimize them. During these cycles I monitored my blood pressure as well and while it increased slightly it stayed in the high normal and after the cycles it returned to normal.
    Be aware of the sides and watch for anything unusual.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    All three of those stacks are good options, and there's not a problem running the three of them together. What cycles have you run in the past, and how tall are you?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

My last cycle ended October 5th it was a 12 week 500 mg of Test cyp 250 2 x week and 600 mast 300 2 x week Ai was Arimidex 1 mg 1/2 2 x week. I am 57 5'10 205 lbs 13-15 bf. I want to start in January all 3 would be nice if not I think I will go with Test cyp and Mast. My first 2 cycles were Test cyp only. Then I did Test cyp and Deca and then Test cyp and Mast

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Javajim. I think as long as your health is good and you have your BF within limits, steroid usage is just as safe as with anyone else.
    I'm am close to being in the best shape of my life. And I don't think I could have accomplished this without the benefits of AAS. Good luck!

Java, I'm 55, 5'11", 205#, 14%bf. We're almost twins. I still look like my avatar. As long as you keep you diet in check, you can be on TRT and still cycle and get great results. I must admit that the HGH is working wonders at keep down belly fat and helping me heal from nagging little injuries.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]160751 Scotchguard02 .Well as you can see. Your avatar looks better than I do. Maybe I am not 13 14 % bf not sure. So I want to cycle Test cyp 500 a week 250 2 x a week. Mast 300 a week 150 2 x a week? Deca 250 125 2 x a week. AI Arimidex 1 mg 1/2 2 x a week. HGH 3 IU 7 days a week. cycle up to 12 weeks. I will order in the next week so I have time to revise the cycle some. Is this a good looking cycle? Or would any of you change some of the doses?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few good cycles left-jim-207-arm.jpg   A few good cycles left-jim206-345.jpg  
    Last edited by javajim; 12-09-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Oh yea, Javajim! You look rock solid man! Abs look darn good! Those are hard to get and harder to keep! Lol. Congratulations man!

You want to cycle;
    1) Test cyp 500 a week 250 2 x a week. This is fine
    2) Mast 300 a week 150 2 x a week? You should run at least 500mg/wk. IMO, 300mg/wk isn't enough to get good results.
    3) Deca 250 125 2 x a week. This looks fine
    4) AI Arimidex 1 mg 1/2 2 x a week. This is stack will affect you if your gyno prone. I would recommend you run Adex .25mg/ed
    5) HGH 3 IU 7 days a week. cycle up to 12 weeks. Drop the HGH you don't have enough time. HGH should be taken for at least 6 months otherwise it's a waste of money

You're on TRT so no need for PCT. Have fun. Post your results.

ScotchGuard02 I will up the Mast and .25 Adex ed. As far as HGH I misspoke I meant the cycle 12 weeks. I have been on HGH for 5 months and would just keep the HGH going. I like that cycle .It's time to order.
    Thank you Javajim

I'm a big proponent of HGH. I've been on 5iu/ed for 7 years and I'm not planning to get off anytime soon. I've sold my car in the past so could maintain my HGH regiment. That actually sounded more dramatic then it actually was. I sold a second car to get the HGH. If I had to drop all but 1 compound, I'd keep the HGH.

Thread Information