gege2003 is offline Junior Member

more peak or stable blood level?

Hi guys,basically i saw a video of a youtuber, he say that after a while the body get used to a certain dosage of AAS so you have to up the dose but there is another way to gain again :

if you pin twice a week for example 500mg of test e twice a week, you switch to 1g one time a week. after 4 week you take 1,5 gram e10day. So you keep the same dosage but put her in another way.

you believe this? how this is applicable on test prop? if i pin 100mg ed i switch to 200mg eod and after that?
    300mg e3d?

what is the half life of prop?

is dangerous to injecti 300mg of prop at once? just wondering. any possible side effect ?

thank for help and sorry for my english.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Half-life 2-3 days. So you need 3 pins. I think its Avery bad a choice to frontload prop. Keep the levels stable. Thats always important.
    But as the youtuber said. The body gets used to everything. Therefor i think its better to start low, lets say 250 mg a week and run it to 750 mg instead of doing 500 mgs for 12 weeks as most guys predict in here.

Or the far best choice as i see it. Switch drugs. 4-5 weeks, then you use some other stuff for the rest of the weeks. But test should be run all the time though.

gege2003 is offline Junior Member
    if you arleady are on a top dose let's say 700mg and you inject ed. For make gain again without take a break for him(the youtuber) you can surprise the body injecting 200mg eod instead of 100mg ed. after a while like 4 week the body get used again and you switch the way you pin again. like 300mg e3d.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your blood levels will stable out over time. The idea us to have stable levels not bounce them around. Doing that will result in more unwanted sides

Thread Information