Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigshotvictoria

Thread: Need 2nc Cycle Advice (2 potential plans)

lirenguoke is offline Junior Member

Need 2nc Cycle Advice (2 potential plans)

Hey guys, I'm planning a 2nd cycle and according to the comments to my last post here are two options. What do you think? Thanks ahead for your advice!

OPTION 1
    1-8wk enan 500mg/wk
    1-8wk npp 400mg/wk
    1-8wk hct 500iu/wk
    1-8wk Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    1-8wk liver support

pct (3 days after last injection)
    9-12wk Clomid 75/50/50/50
    9-12wk Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

OPTION 2
    1-4wk enan 500mg/wk + prop 500mg/wk
    5-10wk enan 500mg/wk
    11-12wk prop 500mg/wk
    1-12wk hct 500iu/wk
    1-12wk Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    1-12wk liver support

pct (3 days after last infection)
    13-16wk Clomid 75/50/50/50
    13-16wk Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Bio
    25yr, 5”4, 144lbs (dropped from around 152lbs when finished 1st cycle), 7.5%bf (from 15% when finished 1st cycle)

Last Cycle (August):
    1-8wk enan 500mg/wk
    1-8wk hct 500iu/wk
    1-8wk Arimidex 0.25mg every other day
    pct (3 days after last injection)
    9-12wk Clomid 75/50/50/50
    9-12wk Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Macros:
    2g protein/pound bodyweight; 2g carbs/pound bodyweight; 1/3g fat/pound bodyweight.

QUESTIONS:
    1. Should I run 8-week or 12-week cycle? My gains did slow down close to the end of my last 8-week cycle.
    2. Should I inject all the compounds (test and hct) in one sitting? That’s what I did last cycle.
    3. Should I also add some other compound at the end of the cycle to cut? A long-time user at the gym told me he did that all the time but I usually separate bulking and cutting. I do like the idea of getting rid of the excessive water and fat at the end of the cycle though, if at all possible.
    4. What kind of liver support I should take? Is any liver support over-the-counter enough?

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Option 1: You're starting PCT 3 days after your last injection with a long ester compound (Test-E). If you must use these specific esters, start PCT 2 weeks after your last Test-E injection. Typically long ester AAS are run 10-12 weeks to get the best bang out of them as they take longer than short esters to get the ball rolling. Conversely:

Switch to Test-prop or phenylprop, or
    Switch to Deca -Durabolin , run test-e 12 weeks, deca 10 weeks, PCT 2 weeks after last test injection, or
    switch NPP for Nandralone-E, do both test-e and nan-e for 10-12 weeks, PCT 2 weeks after last injection

Option 2 is generally well formed, although the prop is a bit strange. While you can kickstart a long ester cycle with a short ester, it makes no sense using test-pro the entire cycle that is entirely a test cycle. Why not just use more test-e if you want higher test doses? Honestly, if you're going to do this (it would be a waste of time, see below), KISS method is best. Test-e, 500mg/week, 10 weeks

Now for truth: These are all a terrible idea. At 144lbs you have a lot of other primary variables to deal with before ever doing AAS. This is doubly true as you have already done a cycle and still only weigh 144lbs!

You have a huge problem with eating; as this is the most fundamentally basic variable in building lean muscle you absolutely need to learn to do it correctly. You may think you know how to eat, but that is physically impossible at your current size. The only exception is if you have a hyperactive thyroid or some rare disease like pheocromocytoma.

Lets us some simile and imagery:

You want to build a house (build muscle). You've poured the foundation (you're body at 144lbs), you have some carpentry skills (you know how to work out a bit), so you go to build a house.

You're swinging your hammer, working the chop saw, holding your level until the bubble is in the middle of the lines, but nothing is happening!!! You look around and realize something is wrong. You make some phone calls, your buddy knows a guy!! You send him some cash and he says he'll set you up tomorrow.

Tomorrow shows up. Your buddy shows up, and with him is Mike Holmes and his entire crew (Steroids ). They get to work; hammering, sawing, leveling. 10 weeks of Mike and crew (steroids) go by, and when they're done all you have is the foundation you started with.

Why? Because you didn't get any building supplies!!!!!! You cannot build muscle without the raw materials needed any more than you can build a house without lumber!!! Steroids are not magic, they cannot build muscle from thin air. They simply make your body exponentially better at building it with the supplies you supply with food.

Get in the nutrition forum, this is where you will make your serious gains. In until then, continue learning about AAS, as there's likely some fundamentals there you can work an as well.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 12-13-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    Shane3 likes this.

Hi, thanks for your response. I will think about it. But how much should I weigh at my height (5"4)? I'm actually already much heavier than before and look bigger too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Option 1: You're starting PCT 3 days after your last injection with a long ester compound (Test-E). If you must use these specific esters, start PCT 2 weeks after your last Test-E injection. Typically long ester AAS are run 10-12 weeks to get the best bang out of them as they take longer than short esters to get the ball rolling. Conversely:

Switch to Test-prop or phenylprop, or
    Switch to Deca -Durabolin , run test-e 12 weeks, deca 10 weeks, PCT 2 weeks after last test injection, or
    switch NPP for Nandralone-E, do both test-e and nan-e for 10-12 weeks, PCT 2 weeks after last injection

Option 2 is generally well formed, although the prop is a bit strange. While you can kickstart a long ester cycle with a short ester, it makes no sense using test-pro the entire cycle that is entirely a test cycle. Why not just use more test-e if you want higher test doses? Honestly, if you're going to do this (it would be a waste of time, see below), KISS method is best. Test-e, 500mg/week, 10 weeks

Now for truth: These are all a terrible idea. At 144lbs you have a lot of other primary variables to deal with before ever doing AAS. This is doubly true as you have already done a cycle and still only weigh 144lbs!

You have a huge problem with eating; as this is the most fundamentally basic variable in building lean muscle you absolutely need to learn to do it correctly. You may think you know how to eat, but that is physically impossible at your current size. The only exception is if you have a hyperactive thyroid or some rare disease like pheocromocytoma.

Lets us some simile and imagery:

You want to build a house (build muscle). You've poured the foundation (you're body at 144lbs), you have some carpentry skills (you know how to work out a bit), so you go to build a house.

You're swinging your hammer, working the chop saw, holding your level until the bubble is in the middle of the lines, but nothing is happening!!! You look around and realize something is wrong. You make some phone calls, your buddy knows a guy!! You send him some cash and he says he'll set you up tomorrow.

Tomorrow shows up. Your buddy shows up, and with him is Mike Holmes and his entire crew (Steroids ). They get to work; hammering, sawing, leveling. 10 weeks of Mike and crew (steroids) go by, and when they're done all you have is the foundation you started with.

Why? Because you didn't get any building supplies!!!!!! You cannot build muscle without the raw materials needed any more than you can build a house without lumber!!! Steroids are not magic, they cannot build muscle from thin air. They simply make your body exponentially better at building it with the supplies you supply with food.

Get in the nutrition forum, this is where you will make your serious gains. In until then, continue learning about AAS, as there's likely some fundamentals there you can work an as well.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Theres no weight one should be

But my wife doesnt cycle, she lifts weights and does cardio a lot.

She is the same height as you and 142lbs, and your 144lbs
    and she isnt big, just solid for a woman, shes at about 18% bodyfat with a full 6 pack showing.
    Im sure womens bones are smaller in terms of density as well.

This kind of tells me you could be weighing more, especialy after a cycle as well.

Try to eat more and get your food discipline right before starting this second cycle.

If you could post a pic we could confirm wether you need attention to your diet, if your really lean and short your weight might be ok, its all guessing without some pics
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 12-14-2015 at 03:58 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1017.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	160812Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1185.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	256.2 KB 
ID:	160813Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1237.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	160814Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1247.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	160815
    Here you go. Recently taken. I've been using Austinite's fat loss protocol in the educational database for almost two months.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Theres no weight one should be

But my wife doesnt cycle, she lifts weights and does cardio a lot.

She is the same height as you and 142lbs, and your 144lbs
    and she isnt big, just solid for a woman, shes at about 18% bodyfat with a full 6 pack showing.
    Im sure womens bones are smaller in terms of density as well.

This kind of tells me you could be weighing more, especialy after a cycle as well.

Try to eat more and get your food discipline right before starting this second cycle.

If you could post a pic we could confirm wether you need attention to your diet, if your really lean and short your weight might be ok, its all guessing without some pics

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You have a great base to work from here and quite lean so well done.

If your looking to add mass now, keep your diet clean to avoid fat gain a long the way but really ramp up your calories if your wanting to bulk.

Id suggest post your proposed diet plan in order to gain critique.

As for your cycle, if it were me i would run Test again, i wouldnt mess with the multiple esters and potentialy complicate things, i would go test e 500mg or 600mg per week for 12 weeks.

Nice and simple cycle and still good for a second cycle, with the correct diet and training you should be to add some good mass.

Liver support over the counter will be fine.
    Yes you can inject your compound and hcg in one sitting.

Thanks! Yeah i'm thinking if i'm gonna do a second cycle rn it will just be test e alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    You have a great base to work from here and quite lean so well done.

If your looking to add mass now, keep your diet clean to avoid fat gain a long the way but really ramp up your calories if your wanting to bulk.

Id suggest post your proposed diet plan in order to gain critique.

As for your cycle, if it were me i would run Test again, i wouldnt mess with the multiple esters and potentialy complicate things, i would go test e 500mg or 600mg per week for 12 weeks.

Nice and simple cycle and still good for a second cycle, with the correct diet and training you should be to add some good mass.

Liver support over the counter will be fine.
    Yes you can inject your compound and hcg in one sitting.

Thread Information