bobbypump is offline Associate Member

Night sweats and body odor on PCT using only Nolvadex?

Hi guys, I just completed my 3rd cycle and feeling great during it. I have completed two weeks of PCT at this point. Here are my stats and cycle:

35yr old, 5'6", 200lb, ~15%bf

11 weeks
    200mg TestE
    400mg TrenE
    adex EOD, caber .5 x2 weekly

PCT
    Nolva 45/45/30/15 (not the normal 40/40/20/20 due to dosages in new brand)

My issue is what's confusing to me is one week into PCT I started getting some bad body odor under my arms. I shower 2-3 times a day (morning and after each workout), on an off day i might slide, but there is no hiding from the odor after a good 12-14 hours post shower or just sleeping in on a Sunday. I also should mention I re-upped my protein powders after running out final two weeks of cycle - but that is same brand protein i have been using (new flavor). The Gear and Nolva are new brands to me. The nolva is even cut out in 15mg pills vs the normal 10, which is why my pct isn't the normal 40/40/20/20 etc. On top of all that, these past 3 out of 4 nights I have woken up in a night sweat. It's weird bc while on cycle it only happened maybe once the entire duration. Should I be concerned about my nolva? I am cutting down from 3 (15mg) pills to 2 pill tomorrow, and the final week I will just take one..

Any ideas as to why? I'm expecting these sides to taper off and go away, but they definitely caught me off guard this go around. I will post a pic of the nolva I am using.

Thanks
    Bobby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Night sweats and body odor on PCT using only Nolvadex?-nolvadex2_2048x2048.jpeg  

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never taken tren but night sweats are one of the sides. Im wondering if it has something to do with the tren

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    It takes weeks for the Tren E to get out of your system you should have cut the Tren a couple weeks earlier and you wouldn't have this problem. Sounds to me like Tren is lingering since it was the long ester

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fxrjuiceman View Post
    It takes weeks for the Tren E to get out of your system you should have cut the Tren a couple weeks earlier and you wouldn't have this problem. Sounds to me like Tren is lingering since it was the long ester
    Yah I had some tren a leftover from last time, I should have considered that. However, I did wait 13 days after last injection to start PCT. Just strange i didn't experience it on cycle but now (maybe like twice whole cycle). The BO is annoying as F. My ex wife has one if those big hound noses and just another excuse not to get the D. I guess that's why she's my ex.. and for another thread (no sex last 4 weeks of cycle before you bottom out libido wise is enough to make anyone rage )
    Last edited by bobbypump; 12-15-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Thread Information