stonesam is offline New Member

Bodybuilding with a J-Pouch anyone else?

Hello everyone... I'm wondering if anyone that's bodybuilding has a J-Pouch? I've had one for several years and it's pretty hard for me to put on size when I'm on a cycle. I was hoping to find a bodybuilder with the same digestive system that would have more knowledge about cycles that would give better results in a way that works with someone without a large intestine. It's kind of hard to explain but I'm sure if you have a J-Pouch it's makes sense. I bust my a** in the gym guys and I love working out, I can't live without it and if I had a little more info on a cycle that would respond well with someone with no intestine, I would...I mean really appreciate it, there's has to be someone with some knowledge, anyways guys...thanks and any replies will be appreciated.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't count on finding someone who competes with a J-pouch. Better to just learn about nutrition and digestive system A&P to learn how you can best compensate. Pretty sure that the main difference will be a decrease in nutrient absorption, since you have less small intestine length. The colon mostly just absorbs water, so no huge loss there (though you'll be more prone to dehydration).

stonesam is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I wouldn't count on finding someone who competes with a J-pouch. Better to just learn about nutrition and digestive system A&P to learn how you can best compensate. Pretty sure that the main difference will be a decrease in nutrient absorption, since you have less small intestine length. The colon mostly just absorbs water, so no huge loss there (though you'll be more prone to dehydration).
    You are absolutely right bro. That's one thing I can feel right away and I'm always drinking water. A gallon a day is minimal for me. It'll take time but all continue lifting and eating and as long as I'm healthy that's what matters the most, and as for my gains, slow gains are better than no gains. I appreciate your response bro.

Thread Information